Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Girl, 11, Charged in Death of 2 Month Old:wtf

Posted by MerlynHerne 
Girl, 11, Charged in Death of 2 Month Old:wtf
February 09, 2015
A real fucking stellar generation some of the breeders are "raising". An 11-year old beat a 2 month old so badly that it finally died.

Linky
Re: Girl, 11, Charged in Death of 2 Month Old:wtf
February 09, 2015
Reading the comments, this disturbed me the most:

Animal cruelty alert!

I used to work as a counselor for disturbed children until retirement, and i can tell you first-hand there are children as as five years of age who have the instinct to kill. They usually start out with small animals, graduate to larger animals (we had a 12 year old who had literally skinned a dog alive), and then they move on to humans. One boy who had stabbed a fifth grade classmate said he loved to watch blood and the talked about how powerful it made him feel

What are parents raising when they claim they are raising the future? Are they proud to be raising monsters? That seems to be the only thing that is coming from this generation, and then this generation will have kids even more monstrous than the last and so forth. I hope I'm dead before then.
February 09, 2015
addiea raine
Reading the comments, this disturbed me the most:

I used to work as a counselor for disturbed children until retirement, and i can tell you first-hand there are children as as five years of age who have the instinct to kill. They usually start out with small animals, graduate to larger animals (we had a 12 year old who had literally skinned a dog alive), and then they move on to humans. One boy who had stabbed a fifth grade classmate said he loved to watch blood and the talked about how powerful it made him feel

What are parents raising when they claim they are raising the future? Are they proud to be raising monsters? That seems to be the only thing that is coming from this generation, and then this generation will have kids even more monstrous than the last and so forth. I hope I'm dead before then.

Holy shit, that's disgusting. Can these kids get put on a "possible serial killer list" or something? Is that too judgemental to be accepted as an actual thing?
February 09, 2015
A lot of parents are raising a generation of little sociopaths/psychopaths. And of course most of them, when they se their spawn torturing animals, say, "He's just being a kyd"> Well, ya know what? NO, that is NOT "just being a kyd"! When I was a sproglet, I never went around torturing animals or insects. Once your kyd is doing something like that, it is just a matter of time until he or she graduates to humans. I shudder to think of the society these little bastards will be in charge of. Makes me glad that I'm old.
February 10, 2015
frankly if I was a perant of a kid that did that to a dog, I would find a way to abandon it, change our names multiple times, and move to a different country, don't want no crazy shitling to come after for the final graduation killing of perants, cause that usually is what their working up to.

but im actually a little surprised I havnt heard more of these over the internet, you know cases of kids killing siblings, my brother tried many times to drown me in the pool throughout primary school years. only really hear about perants who have killed or tried to kill there kid
February 10, 2015
exile
frankly if I was a perant of a kid that did that to a dog, I would find a way to abandon it, change our names multiple times, and move to a different country, don't want no crazy shitling to come after for the final graduation killing of perants, cause that usually is what their working up to.

but im actually a little surprised I havnt heard more of these over the internet, you know cases of kids killing siblings, my brother tried many times to drown me in the pool throughout primary school years. only really hear about perants who have killed or tried to kill there kid

You, too, exile? My brother tried to kill me by pushing my bike out into the road. Luckily an oncoming car was able to stop. And you are so right. Most of the time, when a kid is torturing and killing animals/birds/insects, he or she is working up to killing and torturing humans. It would seem that I really drew "aces and eights": my half-brother was a a paranoid schizophrenic/psychopath/sociopath.

I suspect there are a lot more of these cases than the news would indicate--most of them never get reported.
February 10, 2015
MerlynHerne
You, too, exile? My brother tried to kill me by pushing my bike out into the road. Luckily an oncoming car was able to stop. And you are so right. Most of the time, when a kid is torturing and killing animals/birds/insects, he or she is working up to killing and torturing humans. It would seem that I really drew "aces and eights": my half-brother was a a paranoid schizophrenic/psychopath/sociopath.

I suspect there are a lot more of these cases than the news would indicate--most of them never get reported.

that sucks, id be wary of that one, I think I lucked out, my brother grew up to be relatively normal, though we both have a dangerous abusive rage, comes from down my dads side, my dad never learnt to control or channel his, my brother channels his through cleaning his immediate surroundings till it subsides, I used to bottle mine through the day and channel it through weightlifting and boxing every afternoon, till I got injured permently, since I cant feel pain during the rage, now I just bottle it till I can get home, i ask my partner to give me space for a while, he knows i'll come tell him what set me off when I've calmed down, or that I might stay irritable for a couple of days because I cant channel it though exercise the way I need to. in both cases, we saw what dad was like, and neither of us wanted to grow up to be like him.

I wonder if a lot of child on child killings get blamed on the father or new boyfriend, since there used to be a lot of those cases, nowa days its all the moo killing the kids, but i'd bet anything, in cases where it is the kid killing its sibling, the parent friendly media, just dose it away as an accident, kids will be kids, kind of attitude, since kids can do no wrong, till their like 17 and can be tried as an adult for murder, since at that age their old enough to know better.
February 10, 2015
Saw an update today that the 11 y.o. requested that the baybee be brought over that night for a 'sleepover'. Premeditation.

I'm surprised we're not hearing from the parunts/famblee about how she was such a good girl normally. But yeah, bad enough to beat a baybee to death, but it's not like she was upset in the heat of the moment and just reacted to screaming/crying; she planned it.
February 10, 2015
Lordy. I wonder if the girl's name was Rhoda

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login