Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cracked is getting breederific

Posted by cfdavep 
Cracked is getting breederific
March 06, 2015
Just stopped over at cracked.com
http://www.cracked.com/article_22126_4-important-things-nobody-tells-you-about-miscarriages.html

A gross article about moos and wannabe moo flipping their shit over miscarriages. The way they are talking in the comments one would think that every trip to the toilet is a dead sprog.
One woman admitted that she birthed a sprog even though she "hates motherhood" I never comment on these things, but I did respond and asked her why she didn't abort. Someone else pointed out the whole article was gross and they got 11 thumbs down, so I gave them a thumbs up.
Re: Cracked is getting breederific
March 06, 2015
I love cracked. I was wondering what this "most common tragedy" was about. I'm like oh smile rolling left righteyes2. Dumb breeders miscarriages are blessings from God because we (the childfree) don't have to get abortions. :GOMIIMOG I would be on top of the world to miscarry. grinning smiley

Why is it that some women miscarry on toilets? That's how my mom miscarried.

My captcha says fucxu.
March 06, 2015
How cushy does someone's life have to be for them to even pretend that miscarriage remotely qualifies as a "tragedy"? It's a period that came late. Get the fuck over it. Fetuses aren't worth anything and are replaceable. It's not like they actually lost a child.
March 06, 2015
I love cracked too. I am upset at their recent swing toward breederism, but I can also tell that a ton of readers are done with it. There are usually ten or fifteen comments bitching about the breederdom.
March 06, 2015
I read it because I wanted to know what it was like physically. I only think it seems shitty because of the physical discomfort and grossness of it all. I dunno how I would react if I had ever had a miscarriage far along. The goop is bad enough, inagine little fetus parts coming out though. two faces puking
March 06, 2015
If I was pregnant, and thankfull miscarried before having to shell out money on the abortion I'd started looking for. I still would not trust well enough that the oarisite had left the building till after some morning afternoon pills and a pregnancy test every other week till 11 month later when I could finally breath easy knowing its been long enough to be in the true safe zone without any positives or missed periods in all 11 of those months
March 06, 2015
juliewashere88
How cushy does someone's life have to be for them to even pretend that miscarriage remotely qualifies as a "tragedy"?

That's exactly it. People are a bunch of spoiled, overfed, selfish drama queens. This is not about any kind of tragedy. This is about a spoiled person, who is used to getting whatever they want, when they want, anything that they want, for one single time, not getting something right that moment just the way they wanted it. That's right - these people don't know what trouble is, so they go look for it. These people have no idea what is it like to have things not go their way, so they whine and bitch in devastation when their own body has a fluke.

These are the people who reside in American Suburbia, living on 6 digit corporate manager's salary, playing breeder favorites with their employees, hustle employees who work the hardest, favor and promote lazy waste, give themselves raises and basically not knowing what trouble is, ever was or ever will be. Of course they can't handle a single thing that does not go their way - they never had to.
March 06, 2015
boo hooing about a miscarriage gets them attention... which is what they crave.

I had a miscarriage once. Didn't even know I was inpig. I was maybe ...6 weeks along and pignasty tests weren't the best back then. One missed period and my doc took a test and said it was neg. (no home tests then) 2 weeks later....got some cramps... flushed whatever dropped out(got cleaned out a week or so later)... and never told anyone but my dh. Never said a word to my parents, friends or ANYONE who would boo hoo over it. (and they would have) Certainly no tragity for me...but more of a wake up call that I better be a little more careful.

March 07, 2015
Treating infertility and miscarriages as genuine tragedies is the ultimate definite of "first-world problem." Being unable to reproduce is not going to cause some adverse effect on your life and livelihood. Generally, I don't like when people want to point out that somebody has it worse because there's always somebody in the world who will have it worse off, but the Infertile Myrtles and Miscarriage Marys need to get some fucking perspective. I wish psychotherapy was required before any fertility treatments were allowed to get to the root of these issues and required community service in a group home with foster children. Force these "The only children I can love are from my DNA" assholes to spend time with children desperate for a home with loving parents. Listen to the stories of kids who have already been through some serious shit that these overprivileged assholes will never fully comprehend.

And it really is somebody so used to getting everything they want and never encountering true adversity or tragedy that when something doesn't go their way, especially something as *simple* as breeding, they freak the fuck out. The pro-natalist society does not help matters, either. If society did away with any special privileges, bonuses, excuses, etc. for breeders and stopped accepting the attention whoring (baby showers, special piggo/stroller seats, baby's 1st birthday extravaganzas, public beefing, etc.), a lot of this would stop.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login