Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Talk about being OCD and TMI about TTC :wtf

Posted by Dorisan 
Talk about being OCD and TMI about TTC :wtf
March 21, 2015
OK, I'm a bit obsessive about details, I have spreadsheets that cover just about everything, but this is way too much. And it comes from a ticker that you can create to use as a footnote to message board posts. TMI lady, just too much info. Also - a maudlin pitch for sympathy.

Re: Talk about being OCD and TMI about TTC :wtf
March 21, 2015
What a waste of a life and money. All to try and shit out a kyd that may never come, or end up hating her guts.
March 21, 2015
How many times did she have sex, in what positions, and what did she think about while doing it? Not that I want to know, of course.
March 21, 2015
kookiecrisp
What a waste of a life and money. All to try and shit out a kyd that may never come, or end up hating her guts.

Adoption is the best way to go, and I keep on saying this because of these dumb ttc bitches.
March 21, 2015
See the bottom of my signature for a classic quote from Cambion about these TTC TMIs.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
March 23, 2015
Aw shucks, I think that's the first time I've been part of somebody else's sig line. blushing

It sickens me how much people spend and go through to make a new kid when there are so many who are already here who need someone to love them. I don't necessarily mean adoption, but maybe fostering? Even if that kid doesn't stay for years, the foster family can still use however long they have with the kid to give them a good memory to take with them wherever they go. And if they're decent foster parents, maybe foster-to-adoption can be discussed, and I'd bet if they were short on cash, family and friends would lend or gift them money. If I could spare some, I'd give money to someone who wanted to adopt long before I'd buy some heifer a push present or a onesie that will get worn once for a fresh new loaf.

If Moo fails any interviews or inspections prior to fostering, then that's when Moo should take the hint that she'd fail as a parent and to find a new fucking obsession.

I'd love to hear about TTCing from the man's point of view. What does he think about all the charting, temperature monitoring, mucus, having sex on specific days each month, money blown on tests, supplies and fertility treatments, and the inevitable wailing when she gets her period? If I had to guess, I bet a lot of them are just kinda like, "Yeah, it's annoying, but I'm gettin' pussy." Some of them, I'm sure, are on board and just as obsessed, but the average bloke is probably indifferent to breeding entirely.
March 23, 2015
One of my friends did foster to adoption for a sibling group of two girls. One was four and the other was the freshly shat infant of a drug addict mother. Since they were willing to take a sibling group, the infant being high risk for developmental delays, they were paid to foster both and the adoption was free. From foster care to adoption being finalized took less than a year. This is why I have no sympathy for TTC idiots as well as anti choice whiners who go on about adoption waiting lists or expenses.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login