Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dear Annie: my future husband can't get it up. He wants his mentally challenged son to consummate our marriage

Posted by Dorisan 
LOL. Oh, this shit ain't real

But - hey - it's one way to get his son laid. Oh, and Dad wants to watch

OMG

Dear Annie: I am a 54-year-old widow living in a large and active retirement community. I am engaged to "Pete," a 64-year-old man whom I've been seeing for a year. We get along very well and have many common interests.

Pete has a 20-year-old mentally challenged son living with him, and we also get along fine. (My grown children live in another state.) Pete's son would live with us after we marry, and I am OK with that. We've set a date and even had an engagement party. Now everything is turning into a nightmare.

Pete and I have had some heavy make-out sessions, but we have never had sex. He now tells me he cannot "perform." It doesn't really matter to me, but he's turning it into a huge problem. He says that in order to really be married, according to his religion, it has to be consummated, and that because he isn't capable of doing so, his son should be his stand-in. Pete would be there to make sure everything was completed. I was shocked to say the least. He has told a number of our friends about this, and they think he's crazy. They also think I'm crazy to still be with him. He says if I love him it won't matter and that it is only a one-time thing.

Pete says this is "nonnegotiable." I don't want anything to do with it, but if I marry Pete, all of our friends will think I slept with his son, even if I haven't. If I'd known this before we got engaged, I never would have agreed to marry him. I am in good health and do not need him financially. What do I do? — Upset in N.Y.C.

Dear Upset: Leave. Now. The reason various religions expect marriages to be consummated is to produce children. You are not going to do that, so Pete's request is completely unreasonable. If he wants his son to have a sexual experience, he can hire a professional. But you ought to get away from this nuttiness while you still can. We guarantee it won't be the last crazy demand he makes.
I hope this is a troll.
Yeah.... That's fucking ew. If it's a troll, hallelujah. If it isn't, get the fuck OUT. Who the hell would even have to ASK this question. Get the fuck out!
Oh good Lord Jeeezus Christ on a fucking cracker. I do hope this isn't real.
It might not be a troll. Ewwwww!

I've seen some crazy stuff right on the local CL ads. OY! There are some nutty, nutty people out there. No, I don't look at these looking for men. Blarg, no. For laffs. In fact I should not look at it at all because it makes me lose faith in humanity.

The worst I saw recently, in the *strictly platonic* section smile rolling left righteyes2 was a guy advertising for a room mate. He wanted $400 / mo., plus cooking and cleaning - plus sex him twice a week smile rolling left righteyes2 It was an older guy too, and the head line must've been weird, I don't know why I looked at it, but yeah - this was his 'super great deal' or whatever BS he was pitching.

He might've been into Senior Citizen range even, and if memory serves the area listed was a crappy one. Freaking ridiculous! I think it was an apartment too. Even if it were part of a big house - you should just pay whatever rent and that's it. This guy is likely looking for half the rent of a shitty apt. plus cooking, cleaning, and sexing. smile rolling left righteyes2

Yeah and if you can believe that you can believe just about anything.

Just one I remembered, a 'non strange' ? I don't know. He's on there all the time. You might want to a bit more careful with your pix - like put the can of Raid away - and ~ is that a stuffed bunny? Nice home decor. *Cough*

http://swmi.craigslist.org/m4w/4883142255.html

The Chi and NWI ads are full of :crz And the worst are the straight men for women ones. O oo. Make you wanna step off the planet.
So yeah, I can believe just about anything.
Oh, I can believe there's someone out there insane enough to make that request. What I don't believe is that there's someone out there who has received such a request who needs to write to an advice columnist about how to handle it.
Yurble, don't underestimate the general fuck-upidness of the humanity.the world 'fail' on flames I was a DCW for intellectually disabled adults in state care for over a decade, and I can assure you, this type of situation is far more common than you want to believe ::brbl. Retardation has multiple causes, but a large percentage are simply due to crap genetics and environment, and although most of the parents appear 'normal', after getting to know them, you can understand why their kids turn out that way. The biggest issues we had to where when these same parents were also religious. Sorry to offend the religious, but religion is screwed up as it is, and adding genetic and environmental head cases into the mix, you end up with kids that are truely screwed beyond recognition. Another curiosity, is that those screwed parents seem to hone into others whom are basically the same, which means the kids had no chance of lucking out (spare the few kids that did, and got the hell out of dodge when they got the chance). The thing is that because of these birds of a feather, you would repeatedly end up seeing or hearing about these incidents over and over, when they would normally wouldn't happen due to common sense. The only thing that you can say is that some people should not breed.
Why is a 54-year-old woman living in a retirement community?
catharsist
Yeah.... That's fucking ew. If it's a troll, hallelujah. If it isn't, get the fuck OUT. Who the hell would even have to ASK this question. Get the fuck out!

THIS! Eww is right.
Uh...wouldn't having sex with a mentally retarded person be considered rape? They don't have the ability to consent to somebody of normal intelligence. So parental consent wouldn't matter here; he's just pimping out his disabled son as much as it would be if his son was of normal intelligence but underage.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
~Zzelda,

I viewed the bug man's ad. He said he has more pictures if you want them. God help us!

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
paragon schnitzophonic
Uh...wouldn't having sex with a mentally retarded person be considered rape? They don't have the ability to consent to somebody of normal intelligence. So parental consent wouldn't matter here; he's just pimping out his disabled son as much as it would be if his son was of normal intelligence but underage.

That's...a really good question, paragon. ...TO WIKIPEDIA!!!

*Insert Batman scene change here!*

Okay! So, certain aspects of mental disability do tend to raise the risk of sexual assault for people who are mentally handicapped. To the point that in America, people with intellectual disabilities are four to ten times more likely to be on the receiving end of violent acts. Also, these acts are almost always committed by a person the victim knows and trusts, like a caregiver or close family member. Risk factors for the mentally handicapped tend to revolve mostly around a lack of understanding, a lack of social awareness of abusive situations, and a general powerlessness that the mentally handicapped have to deal with in society.

When it comes to the issue of consent, the mentally handicapped are held to a higher standard than a non-disabled person. Meaning that the laws for determining consent are much more strict. There are six tests used as a standard to gauge the legal capacity of a mentally disabled person to consent to sexual acts. These are the tests of “nature and consequences”, “morality”, “nature of the conduct”, “totality of the circumstances”, “evidence of mental disability”, and “judgment”. In America, forty-nine states use one of these tests to help them determine if the person could reasonably consent to sex. The only exception is Illinois, which uses two tests.

Intellectually disabled people do get special protection under US law. In the state penal code, a person is defined as mentally defective if they suffer from "a mental disease or defect which renders him or her incapable of appraising the nature of his or her conduct." The special protection granted to the mentally impaired in these cases is akin to the statutory protection given to children. In cases of sexual abuse, actual consent is irrelevant, because the person is incapable of giving legal consent.

So, in conclusion...I still have no fucking clue. Probably best to err on the side of caution.

Why is a 54-year-old woman living in a retirement community?

Some communities have an entrance age of 50+. I actually know someone who was thinking of moving into one just to get away from screamers, because they do ban children from living there. However, that's not guarantee because of the number of people who get stuck raising their grandbrats. There's a plethora of lawsuits regarding this issue.
My aunt and uncle live part-time in 55 and up community in Florida. No guests, including kids, are allowed to visit more that 2 weeks total out of the year.
believe me, I think this is very likely true. the crazy level nowadays has gone through the roof.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login