Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Autisic kid getting kicked out of Australia

Posted by cfdavep 
Autisic kid getting kicked out of Australia
April 02, 2015
https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/mother-and-son-10-face-deportation-over-autism-115309892492.html

An illegal moo and her awtistic kid may be getting the boot from Aussieland (she may have an Aussie greencard, but she is not a citizen). The government there has decided that since the kid is 10 and non-verbal the chances that he will end up on government assistance is high enough that they want him gone. The moo is looking for public sympathy to force them to change their minds, claiming that she will do everything she can to make him a productive member of Australian society, but it doesn't look good no matter how hard she tries.
Now that's how you get through a thick moo skull that Pwecious' grunting and flapping is not acceptable public behavior: the world (well, this one pioneering nation) refuses to bend over backwards to accomodate Snewflaygke's "delicate sensibilities" and refusal to interact with others.

This is a good acid test-- is it a genuine autard, or just the result of "gentle discipline"? If it's the latter, this is a definitive wake-up call. If it's the former, it's a perfect excuse to catch/sterilize/release Moo, because she obviously bakes defecto-loaves. Either way, mommies of the world, take notice!

Let her whine to social media... a devoted moomy crying foul on her sweet misunderstood darling's behalf? How original (yawn). End of the line's around the corner, bitch.
Re: Autisic kid getting kicked out of Australia
April 02, 2015
Mooooo
Tyrone is not a burden, he is a joy. He’s non-verbal, but he still hears and still experiences the world. He is a happy child with full of life attitude and can lighten the mood of a room with his presence. He doesn’t take any medication, and he attends a special school. The idea that he can’t contribute because of his condition is just wrong. People with autism can be excellent at a whole range of things, he just need to be given a chance!

I'm glad Moo feels her unmedicated, non-verbal autard is a joy rather than a burden, but that doesn't change the fact that he is guaranteed to grow up and contribute nothing to society. What exactly does Moo think Tardleigh can contribute? Assaulting random people for invoking his tard rage and getting off scot-free because of his bawww-tism? I'm sure the kid is fantastic at something like cramming his entire arm up his ass or having to slap things seven times exactly before picking them up, but will he be excellent at contributing to society? NO. It sucks the kid is fucked in the head, but it's not Australia's job to babysit his retarded ass for the rest of his life.

And I know that some autistic people can hold down employment and have relatively normal lives (usually with medication), but I don't think this kid will be one such person. My guess is Moo won't try to medicate him or take him to any kind of speech therapy to try and give him some chance at being semi-functioning.

I don't think this is cold or heartless; Australia just wants to limit the number of leeches it has. This would be a fantastic game plan in America to keep breeders from staying on the dole indefinitely. I'd say to let Moo stay only if she agrees to be Tardleigh's caregiver forever and pay for his care herself without the use of government handouts. Maybe she should just ship the tard back to the Phillippines and she can stay. The kyd is the problem, so why not just get rid of him? Sounds like Moo is actually a productive member of society.
April 03, 2015
This one is really unusual, here in Australia the government is very involved in trying to give as much government support as possible to you know basically retarded people no matter the age, but equally as soon as your born your family goes on to government support in the sense of they give you like a child support - type thing until you turn 18 but the thing is ,if you're a high income family they take the money back every fortnight, so that you actually have to set up an account for it for 18 years that you pretty much cant use and just have the money going in and out of that if you're over a certain pay bracket, but we also have the Medicare sooo it's supposed to be only australian resident it's supposed to be if your birth certificate says you born in Australia or you've taken the time to become an official citizen, you can go on Medicare, but the thing is, new immigrants of any kind have access to it to for some stupid reason, so yeah I can imagine them clogging up our local doctors with foreign disabled kids because it's the only free way of getting medical assistance

If the Liberal government was in at the moment I could totally understand how this would be happening because the Liberal government turn boat people back, and kick out imagrents, but at the moment it's labor soo their usually really protective of people who don't work want to sit on there ass, who also have disabilities and essentially never planned to work ,so I'm actually really surprised that at the moment this is happening because the Labour government is in, they wouldn't normally be trying to get rid of even foreign immigrants or disabled.

like when the Liberal government is in, one of the first things they try to do is turn around boat people and/or you know take out as many immigrants or whatever if they can so that Australians have australian jobs. but the way the labour government is basically the opposite, its like hey everybody come in here and get this shit for free.

But it is really nice to hear that the government any government is doing something about getting rid of the defective loaves that don't even belong here in the first place because the moos chose to come here for the instant medical and government assistance.
April 03, 2015
gnocci
If it's the former, it's a perfect excuse to catch/sterilize/release Moo, because she obviously bakes defecto-loaves.
(bolding is mine) This made me laugh out loud.

The moo says Tardley can INDEED make a valid contribution to society simply via the way he "can lighten the mood of a room with his presence" ??? waving hellolarious

I disagree with that Minister who says this is cold and heartless, and I disagree with the nurses' association, which is calling this a punishment for the chyuld. Uh-uh. My opinion on matters of immigrants is that you should have to follow the rules of the country you go to, and not sneak in in the first place (not saying she did that but I mean in general here), and once you're there, don't make yourself a burden on society. Just because she's a nurse doesn't mean her son isn't a burden on society, and IMO the cost of his benefits on society is going to outweigh the moo's "contributions" by being a nurse. If Oz kicks her out, I guess she'll try Canada and the US next.
April 03, 2015
I'm curious where Tardley's duh in this story?

Tardley can lighten up the mood in any room he's in? How much does that job pay? Oh right, nothing, it's just sentimental garbage reasoning on her part. smile rolling left righteyes2

I think Australia(and every other country) has every right to regulate who can come in and any conditions they have to abide by.

Exile: Australia currently does have a Liberal-National Coalition government, led by Tony Abbott. So this situation with this person potentially being deported isn't all that surprising.
April 03, 2015
Mooooo
Tyrone is not a burden, he is a joy. He’s non-verbal, but he still hears and still experiences the world. He is a happy child with full of life attitude and can lighten the mood of a room with his presence. He doesn’t take any medication, and he attends a special school. The idea that he can’t contribute because of his condition is just wrong. People with autism can be excellent at a whole range of things, he just need to be given a chance!

My reply to the Moo: "sez you."

I suppose these women cope by putting on rose colored glasses and constructing an optimistic inner world. After all, I'm sure that the Tardleys they ended up with are not what they hoped for. It's certain to be crushing to grow a baby, have all sorts of hopes for it, then end up with a flapper.

What the world needs is more pragmatism. The advances in medicine and technology have given people a mistaken sense that everything can be fixed. Some things can't. Moos who end up with kids like that (and I wonder where the eff the fathers are in all this?) need to be told that from the start, before they build up a sense of hope.
April 03, 2015
It is interesting that they are throwing away a registered nurse though. Unlike many lazymoos, she worked her way through school while supporting a kid. She has been deemed an excellent nurse and holds a leadership position at the hospital she worked in.

ETA: THen I found this regarding the country's visa program--Mrs Sevilla has applied for a 489 skilled visa, but it was rejected because Tyrone failed the department’s health requirement, which seeks to restrict public spending on health services and disability pensions. Candidates whose conditions could cost the country $40,000 over their lifetime are rejected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
April 03, 2015
Well, if Moo isn't above a PNA, the kid could be put to good use as an organ donor. Then he could also stay in Australia... in many people.

(Yes, I know I'm a horrible person. devil with smile)
April 03, 2015
Cambion
Well, if Moo isn't above a PNA, the kid could be put to good use as an organ donor. Then he could also stay in Australia... in many people.

(Yes, I know I'm a horrible person. devil with smile)

omg spewing water due to laughing bowing waving hellolarious
April 03, 2015
Hmm, I can certainly understand why a country wouldn't want to take in tards, but I could support keeping them there as long as the kyd is ineligible for citizenship and/or Moo is responsible for the entire cost of supporting him (including into adulthood, assuming he never has a paying job). I too wonder where Duhddy is in this whole scenario...assuming he's still alive, he should be responsible for half the cost of raising this kyd, seeing as he was half-responsible for its existence.

I don't know if this is the case in Australia, but where I live (U.S) nurses are one of the jobs in highest demand...if Moo works and pays taxes and the government doesn't have to support the kyd, I can see how there could be a net benefit to the country.

I think it's so funny how many people in America complain how difficult it is for foreigners to come here (legally, anyway). Sure, there are inherent difficulties moving to any new country, but the U.S. is certainly one of the easiest, if not the easiest, first-world countries to immigrate to. I can't see anything like this ever happening here, the Moo and tard would be allowed to stay, no questions asked. As an example, I recently spent several months in a wealthy Persian Gulf country and I was told you have to live there for 20 years before you can even be considered for citizenship and the process itself can take several years—although there is a "fast track" for people with something exceptional to contribute (usually foreigners who come to work for their gov't) which takes at least 7 years. If you're there on a work visa and you lose your job, you have something like 30 days to find another one before being deported. Breaking the law—also instant deportation. And forget automatic citizenship for everyone born in the country regardless of parental origin...which is responsible for MANY illegals being allowed to stay over here. There is so much complaining in the U.S. that it takes too long to gain citizenship and that very few people are eligible for work visas—yet our process is much, much faster and less selective.
April 04, 2015
rudeawakening

I don't know if this is the case in Australia, but where I live (U.S) nurses are one of the jobs in highest demand...if Moo works and pays taxes and the government doesn't have to support the kyd, I can see how there could be a net benefit to the country.

In rural and remote areas nurses are very much in demand, and they have trouble even trying to fill the positions, but in urban areas there's actually a glut of nurses. I've had some experience in this area, and the issue was that a few years ago there was a huge demand everywhere, however since then the government actively recruted a tonne of nurses from overseas as well as lowered entry requirements and increased quotas for university & tafe places. Now there's a lot of out of work nurses in the urban areas that just can't find work, but there's still a call for rural and remote nurses which call for relocation to areas that aren't really economically prosperous, and there's no real job security. Think of those dying rural towns in the mid west, and throw in a lot of indigenous and unemployed, young adult substance abuse, and that's what nurses face if they decide to take up rural and remote nursing.

Also too, this woman may be a fully qualified nurse in her own country, however her qualifications may not translate over to Australian standards. I know of foreign nurses that at least need to do a bridging and english courses, as well as nursing examination in order to gain qualifications and registration, and thats only if they've suitably qualified and educated, I can imagine a lot more for those without those qualifications and education. Trust me, there's plenty of dodgy 'qualifications' out there from questionable places, and I sure as heck wouldn't want them responsible for the lives of myself or my loved ones.

Finally, the whole issue of not accepting her is more political ideologically driven than anything else. The Liberal-National Party is the US equivalent of the Tea Party, and the party leader and prime minister is ultra-conservative and ultra-religious attack-dog protege of the last LNP leader, who was notorious for being a puppet of big business interests, whilst actively bullying and kicking the unemployed which is fully supported by the party. They also love the xenophobic angle, and based their election promises to 'stop the boats', which is basically overt racist policies towards non-caucasion foreigners and asylum seekers trying to settle here and 'take our jobs'. They're nothing if not completely cruel, inhumane, greedy scumf*cks who do their well heeled and very powerful master's bidding, whilst actively crapping on and kicking anyone whom hasn't got a trust fund in multiples of millions.

This all means that they see it as a foreign non-caucasion woman wants to come here and leech off the dole for the rest of her flapper kid's life, whilst taking a essential job that could've gone to a willing person. That doesn't cut it with these people (if you would call them that), and they see through all the self-righteous rants of this moo, and see the dollar signs that will have to be spent on her flapper, regardless of the nonsense she spews about being productive and self-funding everything for him - which is a load of :BS - as we know that supporting a severely disabled flapper costs the tax payer tens of thousands a year regardless of parental contributions.

Although I can't stand the LNP, in this case they did something right.
April 04, 2015
Yeah, yeah. They are all joys, blessings and "make everyone smile" :Violin until puberty hits. Then it is like the Hulk transformation and they start punching and smashing things and PEOPLE.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login