Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Since I'm already going to hell and all that... (rain ruining egghunt)

Posted by Anonymous User 
We're in desperate need of rain here (three guesses which US state I live in!), and after a week or so of 80+ degree weather, Sky Daddy has seen fit to turn the weather grey, wet, and more than a little cold on the day of the Resurrection.

As we all know, the modern modality of this day = yet another excuse to load the kids up on sugar and presents, and for "loving" Xtians to strut around feeling important. So it is with those factors in mind that I take rather juvenile pleasure in watching the pavement get wetter and wetter.

How's that outdoor egg hunt going for ya, kiddies? Is that nice new dress you bought to ponce around in a little on the thin side right now, Moo? Aww.

devil with smile
Re: Since I'm already going to hell and all that...
April 05, 2015
Let me guess, California? grinning smiley

For my part, I have to go to a family dinner, eat the food and then go to the living room where BIL will turn on some sports game while my brother's kids sit and play games or other stuff on their smart phones. sad smiley
April 05, 2015
I'm going to Hell too! YAY! I bet they got some good wood fire pizzas down there, we must get together some time in the future! smiling smiley

So these idiots - why I read this crap I have no idea. So I'm either the Anti Christ, run the world, or maybe - run Hell too! SWEET!

And some idiot in Ireland has numerically determined the - ah, local seat of Hell, I guess -

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2832159/pg3

Brian Moran
America now uses its tallest buildings to worship the Devil. (Freemasonry)

Sears Tower built on Zip 60606 (Reduced = 6+0+6+0+6=666)

I guess when you have nothing better to do in Ireland you can do some "numerology" on US ZIP codes. Ooo Kaaay ~

Now I work in the same area, not in that bldg, the bldg. # of mine is 333. So you know what THAT means:

I AM THE HALF ASSED ANTI CHRIST!

HOORAY!!!

Wait - if I run the world - why am I drinking Old Style? Oh and you know what the Easter Bunny brought me? Some crappy chicken wings. And actually - there wasn't any Easter Bunny - I had to go to the store and get them myself.

BOO!

I CAN'T WAIT! To get to Hell! That's sounds like an improvement.

I saw another kook on there the other day - Ima hafta paraphrase this one ~
OK this :crz thinks that the present Pope 'isn't real' or something like that, and when Ratzinger dies it means that Pope John Paul II is going to rise up from Hell - because he's actually the Anti Christ - and then there's going to be 7 years of - something Super Bad. I guess.

:crz :crz :crz

We have very nice weather today. I guess my Ba'al and Moloch worshipping aren't working.

Glad to hear you guys got some rain! smiling smiley
April 05, 2015
My husband's flight lands in 3 hours, so I'll have to leave the apartment in 2 hours 45 minutes. By then he should have his luggage and be outside waiting.

About as exciting as it gets.
April 05, 2015
If it is southern California, water and grey are good.:sw Might save a few bucks on irrigating the slope below the house. Would not want that slope to dry out and have the house slide downhill. The only eggs to be found there are tarantula and black widow eggs. Happy easter little f@ckers.
keeper of traken
Let me guess, California? grinning smiley

For my part, I have to go to a family dinner, eat the food and then go to the living room where BIL will turn on some sports game while my brother's kids sit and play games or other stuff on their smart phones. sad smiley

ding ding ding grinning smiley

Ugh, I feel for you. You're probably stuck in that living room as I type this, but hope you're getting through it. I guess that's one advantage to the smart-phone zombie apocalypse: a few less shrieking spawn tear-assing around, making lives miserable.

barren4ever
If it is southern California, water and grey are good.:sw Might save a few bucks on irrigating the slope below the house. Would not want that slope to dry out and have the house slide downhill. The only eggs to be found there are tarantula and black widow eggs. Happy easter little f@ckers.

LOL @ the "special" eggs smile rolling left rightsmile Nope, I'm further north. DH and I were in the High Sierras a couple of days ago, well above the snow line. There was ZERO runoff to be seen anywhere. No vestigial lumps of snow in shadowed areas. Not even any mud. :hs This situation is already beyond scary, but you won't hear any screaming until the good folks of SoCal can't fill their pools anymore...
April 06, 2015
Zzelda
I'm going to Hell too! YAY! I bet they got some good wood fire pizzas down there, we must get together some time in the future! smiling smiley

I could use some warmth from Hell too (and pizza!) - I swear it's still like frakking Hoth here, meaning snow and ice all over and we're freezing our arses. Argh! Enough already!
April 06, 2015
I spent my day yesterday sleeping in, being lazy, and listening to music. I've basically been home a grand total of 5 nonconsecutive days in the past month (not a vacation unfortunately), so that was the first day I was able to just relax in a good long while. I woke up early, looked at the clock, said "Fuck that" and went back to bed. And I can do that because....

Today, since I'm off, I'm cleaning the wreck that I call my home, before I go to the store later and restock my pathetic looking fridge. After that, I'm going to play video games, because I can. I might cook tonight, or I might restore my treadle sewing machine a bit more after I get tired of my games.

Zzelda

Dear God that website is like crack. When I feel like I'm going insane, or I need a good dose of entertaining WTFness, I go over there. I swear my cousin's ex-husband could (and might) post on there. He was always entertaining....

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
April 06, 2015
Enjoyed a lovely early spring day, full of sunshine. Built a new garden shed (aka Man Cave). Picked out a few new bottles of wine for the cellar. Toyed with practicing making choux buns as need to make a Croquembouche later this year and have avoided choux pastry, but will save that for a rainy day.
April 06, 2015
Medusa
Zzelda

I could use some warmth from Hell too (and pizza!) - I swear it's still like frakking Hoth here, meaning snow and ice all over and we're freezing our arses. Argh! Enough already!

It's been going back and forth here, gah. A weird thing - there were 'controlled burns' in various spots and in this one - not a week later and it's greened up all ready. IMO some of the pollutants in the air must act as fertilizers. We got FAIL on this air quality site I found (I will put it at the end here, other US peeps can punch in there locale and see how theirs is too.)

I saw another one of these controlled burn areas a bit W. of here - that one had signs up saying "Prescribed Burn Area". You know ~ I believe that COULD be interpreted as an invitation ~

grinning smiley

I mention that one because it was right by where that one weirdo religious guy / friend of / guru to The Duggars - had (still has?) his office. I do believe the guy was accused of some kind of harassment also ~
Anyway, in an office park right there was where this goof / his "ministry" had offices.

And a bit further down the street is a place where you can rent all kinds of construction equipment and I was thinking - I wonder if they have flame throwers ~

Hey - the sign said it was a "Prescribed Burn Area" so I thought that meant, yanno, join IN. Sorry - NOT arson! The sign said. Several signs in fact, so IMO the entire area was fair game.

That's a pretty ritzy area out there too. And snooty. Not the place you'd expect some Country type Bible Thumper to locate his offices. But I guess their 'prosperity' mumbo jumbo is a work around being the Humble Preacher, eh?

The final one of late - that was closer to home and I found out about it by getting stuck in *gridlocked* traffic. It was bizarre. I thought there'd been a bad accident or - worse? Train? Industrial accident? But every street in every direction was gridlocked. It was weird and creepy. Finally I pass a sign (and one of the fold out ones at that) which said - Caution Smoke. Um, OK?

So I take it that was what was happening and they decided to burn up the entirety of our area here at the same time smile rolling left righteyes2

Note to self: Buy flame thrower, be prepared for next time.

Here's that Air Quality site if anyone wants to look up their air ~

http://www.stateoftheair.org/2014/states/illinois/cook-17031.html

the world 'fail' on flames
April 06, 2015
amethyst114

Zzelda

Dear God that website is like crack. When I feel like I'm going insane, or I need a good dose of entertaining WTFness, I go over there. I swear my cousin's ex-husband could (and might) post on there. He was always entertaining....

There's some certifiably :crz people on there. Yowza. I suspect alot of it is bots, much is clearly straight up Propaganda. It is entertaining, that's for sure. I have to keep up with the biz news for work purposes and you can occasionally come across some tidbits on there. And other 'tin foil hat' sites. However, the commenters on things like Info Wars (Alex Jones) look downright sane, even scholarly in comparison to some of the loons on GLP.

One of these days - I keep reminding myself - that I have to look up on there the 'My balls smell like A1 sauce' thread. That's one of my 'rainy day' plans, ha.
April 07, 2015
gnocchi

As we all know, the modern modality of this day = yet another excuse to load the kids up on sugar and presents, and for "loving" Xtians to strut around feeling important. So it is with those factors in mind that I take rather juvenile pleasure in watching the pavement get wetter and wetter.

The Xtians need to read a little history. The resurrection has NOTHING to do with Easter Eggs, candy, Easter baskets, and rabbits. The latter four were strictly Pagan, and "Easter" is a ripped off holiday.

The Easter Eggs are part of the Pagan fertility rights for pity's sake!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 08, 2015
Throw me in that basket as well!!! I take great joy in turning over all the chocolate crosses upside down in the store aisle. Nothing like a confectionery execution device to celebrate a holy day. Jesus would weep.
April 08, 2015
craftyzits
gnocchi

The Xtians need to read a little history. The resurrection has NOTHING to do with Easter Eggs, candy, Easter baskets, and rabbits. The latter four were strictly Pagan, and "Easter" is a ripped off holiday.

They don't read.

All they do is cherry pick verses and throw them in peoples' faces.

I really do hate most people.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
the noodler
Throw me in that basket as well!!! I take great joy in turning over all the chocolate crosses upside down in the store aisle. Nothing like a confectionery execution device to celebrate a holy day. Jesus would weep.

LOL-- my brother does that when we go to craft stores. (I go for actual stuff, he goes to laugh at me when I squee at pretty beads or a new tool.) He turns cross-themed rubber stamps upside down, and snickers like the hellbound atheist he is when he does it.

peace-n-quiet

They don't read.

Isn't that the suck? There ARE decent people out there, but they seem to be lost in the stew of all those dickheads that seem to make up the majority...
April 09, 2015
peace-n-quiet
craftyzits
gnocchi

They don't read.

A fun thing to do when arguing with these pig-fuckers is to quote relevant parts of the bible to them. That look on their faces when they realize that you - a godless heathen - are more familiar with their own holy scripture than they are is fucking priceless! grinning smiley

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login