Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thrill killer is crying and sorry now

Posted by thom_c 
thrill killer is crying and sorry now
April 20, 2015
Brat who murdered Aussie baseball player gets life:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/18/us/thrill-kill-teen-convicted/index.html

(CNN)The bored teenager who gunned down a college baseball player in Oklahoma simply because he and his two friends "had nothing to do," is now a convicted murderer.

Chancey Allen Luna was found guilty of first-degree murder Friday for his role in the August 2013 drive-by shooting of Christopher Lane, a 23-year-old college student in Duncan, about 80 miles south of Oklahoma City. Luna was 16 at the time of the shooting.

Lane, an Australian attending East Central University, was jogging when he was shot in the back by a gun fired by Luna.

A jury recommended Friday that Luna spend life in prison without the possibility of parole, according to court records. Because he was under 18 when the crime was committed, he is not eligible for the death penalty. He'll be formally sentenced in June.

skip

Duncan police Chief Danny Ford told Australian radio station 3AW that when police arrested the teens, Jones offered a motive that made clear that Lane, a baseball player on scholarship, was chosen at random.

"We were bored and didn't have anything to do, so we decided to kill somebody."

After the verdict, Luna appeared to be crying as deputies led him out of the courtroom in handcuffs, whimpering "I'm sorry" to a reporter.

CNN's Greg Botelho contributed to this report

whole story with vid at link

Jesus Christ, is this world in the shitter or what?
Re: thrill killer is crying and sorry now
April 21, 2015
I watched the video. Can't believe the killer's moo, WAILING to the cameras "My son is NOT a killer!"

Bullshit, lady, he's a STONE COLD KILLER. JFC, your son ADMITTED he did this because he was bored so he decided to just go out and kill somebody, and you say he is not a killer? Fucking worthless woman crying to the reporters that her widdle boy deserves a second chance! Fucking nerve. Nice job raising your little killer there.

And that asswipe did NOT "whimper" to the reporters outside the courtroom that he was sorry. That was NO whimper. Why would the guy who wrote this story say the murderer "whimpered"? No way.

Dirtbag is only sorry he got caught and that he's never getting out of prison now.
April 21, 2015
night owl
I watched the video. Can't believe the killer's moo, WAILING to the cameras "My son is NOT a killer!"

Bullshit, lady, he's a STONE COLD KILLER. JFC, your son ADMITTED he did this because he was bored so he decided to just go out and kill somebody, and you say he is not a killer? Fucking worthless woman crying to the reporters that her widdle boy deserves a second chance! Fucking nerve. Nice job raising your little killer there.

And that asswipe did NOT "whimper" to the reporters outside the courtroom that he was sorry. That was NO whimper. Why would the guy who wrote this story say the murderer "whimpered"? No way.

Dirtbag is only sorry he got caught and that he's never getting out of prison now.

The mother......this kinda stuff is always the parents fault in the end. I think parents should get the same punishment that the kids get for crimes committed as a minor. It's like a dog, if it bites, the owner gets punished. Believe me, if this were the case parents would watch their kids like Hawks ( or better yet decide it's not worth the risk to have kids).

Second chance? You mean like the one we gave to that little monster that got a new heart?

I hate nearly 90% of people

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
April 21, 2015
The most important is not that he got life, but the words "Without the possibility of parole!.So many phychos do the most sick shit and get like 6 life terms and next thing you know they get paroled 2 years later.
April 21, 2015
I hope his ass stays sore every day for the rest of his life.
April 21, 2015
JMC,

You're 1000% right. Breeders want credit when the child does something well. So, they need to take the bitter with the sweet.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
April 21, 2015
crazy old crone
I hope his ass stays sore every day for the rest of his life.

"We were bored and didn't have anything to do, so we decided to kill assfuck somebody."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login