Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hayden Panettiere on Moohood - FAIL :errorr

Posted by starbelly 
Hayden Panettiere on Moohood - FAIL :errorr
April 23, 2015
Hayden Panettiere apparently sprogged (out of wedlock, of course) with her professional fighter fiancé. A couple of the salient fails that maker her a BNP and award her the title of MOOOOOO:

1. Gloats over how fatherhood has made Duh extra-aggressive "now that he has somebody to fight for." She also calls him Papa-Bear, which always makes me want to run for the hills.

2. She basically admits that their relationship was never really connected until she shat the loaf. That's right, have a baby to bring the two of you closer. Sounds like entrapment to me. I would never have a kyd with somebody that I didn't connect with completely BEFORE sprogging.

Jesus H. Christ. These people just disgust me.

Here's the total fail:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/hayden-panettiere-on-fiance-wladimir-klitschko-fatherhood-has-made-him-aggressive-and-dangerous/ar-AAbwOID?ocid=iehp
Re: Hayden Panettiere on Moohood - FAIL :errorr
April 23, 2015
If any of the gossip on her allegedly very messed up childhood and gossip about her allegedly disturbing relationship with this guy is true, I am very concerned for her kyd.
April 23, 2015

Hayden Panettiere

OK - wait- I thought this was some kind of a Subway or Panera sammich.

?
April 23, 2015
Zzelda

Hayden Panettiere

?

She's an actress that has been on the scene since she was barely out of diapers. Especially the late '90s, early 2000s with Wendy's commercials, Remember the Titans, Guiding Light, and a bunch of other credits.

Given that child sexual abuse is one of those Hollywood open secrets that only gets airtime when the USA tries to arrest Roman Polanski abroad again or a former child actor commits suicide, I bet she had a fucked up childhood and has a skewed idea of healthy relationships.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
April 24, 2015
She was on that show Heroes, too. Which I never saw.
April 24, 2015
paragon schnitzophonic
Zzelda

Hayden Panettiere

?

She's an actress that has been on the scene since she was barely out of diapers. Especially the late '90s, early 2000s with Wendy's commercials, Remember the Titans, Guiding Light, and a bunch of other credits.

Given that child sexual abuse is one of those Hollywood open secrets that only gets airtime when the USA tries to arrest Roman Polanski abroad again or a former child actor commits suicide, I bet she had a fucked up childhood and has a skewed idea of healthy relationships.

She was also the cheerleader on the original Heroes, which is where I first remember seeing her. The rumors I think night owl is talking about, I'm not sure whether I believe them or not. While they are believable, especially after everything we read about in the news and post here (all the PMYABP threads), I think I just don't want to believe they are true. It's sick stuff.

If they aren't true, it's still a clusterfuck. And if they are, that poor poor baby. Either way STFU Hayden.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login