Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Taking extended breastfeeding to it's (il)logical conclusion...

Posted by KitsNotKids 
Apologies if this has been posted, I haven't read much past the first page. I'll also apologise in advance for what you're about to read. It cannot be unseen.

76 year old breastfeeds her 42 year old son in public
Re: Taking extended breastfeeding to it's (il)logical conclusion...
May 01, 2015
He looks like a 'tard.

'Nuff said.
Did anyone else immediately think of Little Britain? Though at least the "Bitty" sketches were done for comedy. This, however, is very real and very fucked up. Do moos actually get off on being grotesque?

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

May 02, 2015
Doesn't the milk dry up eventually? I've read somewhere that in the absence of another pregnancy, women will stop producing milk in less than a year. If there's no milk, what's going on here? It's certainly not feeding, unless you count skin cells as food.

This is pretty funny, tho! A 76 year old woman beefing a 40-something man in public is just as gross as a 20-something woman beefing a baby in public. Yeah, moos, this is how we see you when you're beefing in public. :goggle

Great idea for a meme:
Idyllic pic of a young woman beefing a baby -- This is how you think we see you
Elderly lady beefing a middle aged man -- This is how we see you
emmaj
Doesn't the milk dry up eventually? I've read somewhere that in the absence of another pregnancy, women will stop producing milk in less than a year. If there's no milk, what's going on here? It's certainly not feeding, unless you count skin cells as food.

Oh, I'm sure there's no actual milk coming out. There has to be some incestuous, exhibitionist thing going on here. two faces puking ::brbl Reminds me of this thing I saw on TV once, with an adult man who wore onesies and diapers, slept in a crib, and lived with his moo who still treated him like an infant.
May 02, 2015
He lives with his mommy at his age and sucks her tits?

Reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_uQBemr9S0
May 02, 2015
Didn't dig too far into that site, but I smell a hoax.

For starters, check out the other "stories" headlined there with the pictures...
kman
Didn't dig too far into that site, but I smell a hoax.

For starters, check out the other "stories" headlined there with the pictures...

I was thinking along the lines of The Onion, myself. Thing is, there are so many people out there inflicting this degree of stupid on everyone around them that it is, in a horrifying way, kinda plausible...
May 03, 2015
I raise goats and you can get really well bred lines that will continue to milk as long as you milk them regularly....

Maybe this nasty moocow is a really good milker. Should hook her up to a milking machine so she can feed all his friends her udder juice too. I'd call her livestock but that'd be a fucking insult to my goats. Even the goats have the brains to kick off their kids eventually.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login