May 13, 2015
I have no words to describe this ignorant as fuck backwoods shit. saying 'wtf'

What In The Actual Fuck!!!!!!

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
Re: :cen free ranged parenting idiots
May 14, 2015
I like how it stars off sounding all sad and sudden for the family, then digs deeper into multiple reasons that arnt fair for any human to be born into, let alone 10 kids, doesn't seem like they know what their missing out on, what with little to no other kids to hear story's from, so at least they don't know any better as kids.

Seems a lot like a movie called The Village, but with 1 family, not a small town.
May 14, 2015
Pictures here

The parents are bastardizing the term "free range." A better description of their philosophy would be "living in squalor." It's a wonder those kids survived to the age they are.
May 14, 2015
Whenever I see things like this coming out from the rural South, I think of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzNr2WEBTOM
May 14, 2015
Dorisan
Pictures here

The parents are bastardizing the term "free range." A better description of their philosophy would be "living in squalor." It's a wonder those kids survived to the age they are.

De-ranged parenting...

Anyone else notice the moo is 5 months piggo with #11? :crz
May 15, 2015
Yeah, and what's the bet that Duh will loose interest in the stretch-marked, loaf plopping Moo, and go for his underage calf - it's usually the way with these types:eh??mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob.
May 15, 2015
I'm surprised Duh hadn't lost interest in her stretch-marked, stretched-out heifer ass several kids ago. After ten kids, I imagine there's not much traction left. I kind of wonder how old the kids are. If I had to guess, there's no more than 1-2 years between all of them

And the authorities aren't picking on Moo and Duh because they're unschooling, which is just legal truancy. The kids were taken away because they were living like homeless people and many of the kids don't even have birth certificates or Social Security numbers. If those kids would have ever left the homestead and tried to be on their own two feet, they wouldn't be able to do jack shit. A Social Security number is something you absolutely must have or else you don't legally exist. Try getting a job with no SSN.

Unschooling is not homeschooling, whether it's being done by a crunchy hippie Moo or a couple of rednecks like these two assholes. Letting your school-aged kids do whatever they want all day long is not schooling. Also, how do they live in a fucking tent, but have internet? Sounds like Moo and Duh are hostile bastards and they've trained their brats to act the same way, what with the whole, "Go fetch me mah gun, boy" thing. Here's hoping some of the kids can be placed in decent homes and maybe be rehabilitated so they aren't feral monsters.

From a linked article
“In unschooling, education doesn’t take a backseat. It’s listening to what they’re interested in and fascinated in.”

Well that's cute and all, but education isn't always learning things that you're interested in. It's learning what you need to learn whether you like it or not. So if a kid is only interested in masturbating and eating, he shouldn't learn how to do anything but that? It's not important for him to learn how to count, read, write or cook? And the parents try to say, "Duh-eeee, this is how kids learned stuff before there was school!" Yes, but now you need to have some basic knowledge. You can't even get a job waiting tables without a fuckin' bachelor's degree anymore.

I just hope the kids aren't returned to the idiot parents, and that the incubating one is removed too. If these retards want to live under a tarp, then good for them. The kids didn't ask to be born and they don't deserve to live in such squalor either.
May 15, 2015
aes sedai
Anyone else notice the moo is 5 months piggo with #11? :crz

A 19-year-old turned up, claiming to be the oldest. He was removed from the family when he was 4, and claims sexual abuse. Makes me wonder if that was when Maw and Paw decided to flee to the forest with the intent to live a Grizzly Adams lifestyle. "If'n sassiety ain't gonna le' me raze up ma kids 'n duh ways I b'leeve in, me and Maw'll jest hed t' da hills!"
May 15, 2015
Bingo! What's the bet that Maa and Paa are probably brother and sister, and that the youngin pictured is probably from the 12 year old calf too... Isn't that usually the way with these types of screwed up redneck ferals.
May 15, 2015
I am considering 'moving to the wilderness'. Yeah, really.

Let's take a little trip around some of the 'wilderness' 'around here' ~

Here's a nice home, by the beach ~

https://swmi.craigslist.org/reo/4931078764.html

Yes, I have expensive taste smiling smiley No, I won't be buying that. It's pretty nice though, why they felt the need to show 'kids on the beach' in those pix I don't know. Is that supposed to be a selling point?

For the Practical Minded - buy your own SAND PIT! YAY! Has room for many houses, "you can still take sand from the sides", and has some fruit trees and farming possibilities. Live, work and play in your own sand pit! How about it? A 'thinking person' would be looking for things like this, that could mean income and farming potential too.

https://swmi.craigslist.org/reo/4966058751.html

For the more Economy Minded - here's a nice one -

http://www.homes.com/property/2636-bialik-rd-manistee-mi-49660/id-600033625068/

And that area IS hard core *wilderness*. It's right by a huge forest and it snows alot there. Notice how neat and clean the little house is smiling smiley
Notice in the 'laundry area' - someone has lined the waste basket with a plastic bag. My Nana's would approve LOL.

Just because you live in a more 'rural' or even 'wilderness' area - that doesn't mean you have to live like abject SLOBS!
WORSE! I *cannot believe* these people live like this! IMO Feral Hogs are probably cleaner and better mannered.

GAWD
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login