Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Becoming a parent gives you more incentive to act responsibly on behalf of the environment."

http://www.outsideonline.com/1970056/notes-child-full-life?utm_content=buffer7340b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

My eyes cannot possibly roll into the back of my head any further.

If you cared about the environment, and your kids' futures, you wouldn't have had them in the first place.

How can she possibly think being a parent motivates someone to care more about the environment when breeding is THE most damaging thing one can do?
The concept of breeding more people in order to make the world a better place for more people makes no sense since the primary cause of problems is our overpopulation problem.

Declining resources, famine, disease, violent conflict... all of these plague developing nations and will begin to push on western nations soon. NO "cure" or remedy for these problems involves creating more people. More people exacerbates the problem.
These people "care" about the environment only when it comes to their kiddies, many who will grow up to do whatever they want regardless of the natural world. It is rare to find people who care about the environment for the sake of the environment, just because it is there. It is all about the fuoooooture
Makes as much sense as screwing for chasity .

Anyhoo, moos don't give two fucks about the environment. I am on Fartbook now, for a variety of reasons, mostly to keep up with some of my younger famblee members, especially nieces and such. There are a number of moos and duhs who are constantly plugging my Fartbook feed with inane shit. I don't even know these jerks. I used to be on FaceFart a long time ago because of a writing gig I used to have, and for some reason, even through my deactivation, they've remained 'friends' with me.

I decided to post a petition that I signed about helping save the environment of an endangered parrot. Did anyone care about the petition I posted on Fartface? Absolutely NOT. Nobody commented, liked or shared the petition. I might as well have posted it to the fucking air.

Then, someone posted a pic of something they dropped on the ground and everyone liked it and commented on it like it was the most hilarious thing Evar!!!1111!!1

I wasn't cut out for FartFace. That much I know. Moos and duhs don't care about the environment, and I have proof of that in my FartFace feed.
Old one from the Onion, just reposted on SH, which seems apt: http://www.theonion.com/blogpost/we-must-preserve-the-earths-dwindling-resources-fo-11239
Sorry, breeders, I don't see it. All I see is "the world is my playground and everything on it exists for me and my kids" mentality.
My 2 cents:

Two years ago, we moved in an apartment. The previous tenant was a moo with a she-loaf.
We asked her if she had an electricity supply contract with the city. She responded no, she had
a contract with an alternative, green company even though it is more expensive.
We were like ???? Then we told her we would rather stay with the city company as the city benefits
from the contract and can hopefully use that money to improve the infrastructure.
She said to us that green energy was the only acceptable energy as it saved the environment but
people without chyldren couldn't understand it. After she had her loaf, she realized how important
the environment was and changed everything to green. The environment had to be preserved for the
chyldren, that should be our legacy to them.
-> So that basically means that before she had her loaf she didn't give a f*ck about the environment.

At one party, I discussed the topic alternative energies with people. I disagreed with the heavy subsidies
to the industry. One person told me that I had no children and therefore no right to an opinion because this
topic is dealing with the future and there is no future without chyldren!
-> Dear f*cking breeder, of course I have a right to form an opinion about alternative energies. I am the one who is paying
the subsidies (indirectly) to the industry in the PRESENCE. How much does your f*cking chyld pay? 000000000.

@ bop "the world is my playground and everything on it exists for me and my kids" -> THIS
We have to save the environment for MYYYYYYY chyldren!!!
StudioFiftyFour
The concept of breeding more people in order to make the world a better place for more people makes no sense since the primary cause of problems is our overpopulation problem.

Declining resources, famine, disease, violent conflict... all of these plague developing nations and will begin to push on western nations soon. NO "cure" or remedy for these problems involves creating more people. More people exacerbates the problem.

Absolutely! Seven billion plus already on the planet, and we're still supposed to create more? Nothing "green" about that.

It takes a child to raze a village.
Sounds about like breeder logic.

"My kids belong everywhere! Oh, but don't swear, drink or dance sexily in front of them even though this is a bar."

"My life is soooo hard, I'm always so tired and broke, no man wants to be with me and my child has five autism spectrum disorders. But it's alllllll worth it!"

"There are over seven billion people on this planet that can sustain a million at best, but I didn't respect the environment until after I had my babby and bought an SUV!"

It's only after people breed that they become all concerned about the environment and preserving it for their child, but they're too dumb and selfish to realize that once that loaf comes out, the damage has already been done. The absolute biggest source of pollution on this planet is humans because they're the ones causing all the other kinds of damage to everything. The world is in terrible shape in every possible way right now, and it only stands to get worse. Why would you willingly force a child into such a world? Breeders don't give a fuck because they'll be dead by the time the shit hits the fan and their children are struggling to live.

I know everyone's entitled to living their lives how they see fit, but any time I see someone announcing a pignancy or their freshly-shat loaf, I want to punch them right in the throat. Those children will have no future. Do the environment a favor and don't breed.
Cambion
Sounds about like breeder logic.

"My kids belong everywhere! Oh, but don't swear, drink or dance sexily in front of them even though this is a bar."

"My life is soooo hard, I'm always so tired and broke, no man wants to be with me and my child has five autism spectrum disorders. But it's alllllll worth it!"

"There are over seven billion people on this planet that can sustain a million at best, but I didn't respect the environment until after I had my babby and bought an SUV!"

It's only after people breed that they become all concerned about the environment and preserving it for their child, but they're too dumb and selfish to realize that once that loaf comes out, the damage has already been done. The absolute biggest source of pollution on this planet is humans because they're the ones causing all the other kinds of damage to everything. The world is in terrible shape in every possible way right now, and it only stands to get worse. Why would you willingly force a child into such a world? Breeders don't give a fuck because they'll be dead by the time the shit hits the fan and their children are struggling to live.

I know everyone's entitled to living their lives how they see fit, but any time I see someone announcing a pignancy or their freshly-shat loaf, I want to punch them right in the throat. Those children will have no future. Do the environment a favor and don't breed.

My sister is concerned about the environment, eats mainly only organic foods, and just generally hippie-like/New Age in many ways, yet she wants to have a kid when she's older -- in nature...naturally...away from a hospital. She believes sluicing in nature will allow her to better bond with the brat, be a spiritual experience, and/or something like that.

We talked about the sheer pain of childbirth, and the chance of maternal death, how women are much less likely to die during the birth of their bastards nowadays, thanks to those "pesky" hospitals, but she brushed it off.

I guess overpopulation doesn't count when it's YOUR child. smile rolling left righteyes2
videogamesforeverkidsnever
http://www.outsideonline.com/1970056/notes-child-full-life?utm_content=buffer7340b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

My eyes cannot possibly roll into the back of my head any further.

If you cared about the environment, and your kids' futures, you wouldn't have had them in the first place.

How can she possibly think being a parent motivates someone to care more about the environment when breeding is THE most damaging thing one can do?

Breeder non-sequitur #55,555,555
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login