Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Beefing moo kicked out of shop 'in case she leaks on wedding dresses'

Posted by bookworm 
Daily Fail FAIL FAIL

Instead of going home to treat the butt hurt, she goes FB'ing it.:flaming

"Oii, you with the white wedding dress and baybee. NOI! You ain't a virgin.." :sbx
The shop's instructions to take it outside because of leaking body fluids seems legit to me. If I was having diarrhea, I doubt they would want me trying on expensive dresses as well. This is always the biggest issue I have with beefing anyways. If you are leaking body fluids then you need to keep those fluids to yourself and away from the general public.

So many of these stupid moos seem to think their body fluids are holy or some shit. And yet, how many articles have been in the news lately about idiots buying tit-juice online and how tainted it is with diseases, etc? A lot, it seems. I think I read that something like 90% of tit-juice for sale was tainted. But somehow WE are in the wrong if we don't want someone else's body fluids on our clothing, surfaces where we eat, etc. Unbelievable.
And we car be SURE the BFing woman would not have paid for any damages she caused from her or her baby's activity, forcing the shop's owner to eat the loss. The BFing woman would exempt herself from the implied "You break it, you bought it" policy because she's so special and was doing something natural and unavoidable/ THIS is what the shop's owner was trying to avoid and I commend her for doing so. Just another case of imposing a cost on someone else for BFing.
There are businesses that don't allow people to bring food or drinks in to them, so what's the difference?
Unmarried mother of two? I'm sorry, but your white wedding dress ship has sailed.

This is just another example of moo exhibitionism to me. "Let me show off what an empowered goddess I am by whipping out the tit and latching my parasite onto it in public." The shop's owners have every right to decide what to allow and what not to allow in their establishment, especially when what they're selling is so expensive it just might require remortgaging your house. So she knew the larva would require feeding. Ever heard of a bottle? Formula? A breast pump for crying out loud if you're that intent on it being all natchral? The fact that she didn't try some sort of alternative for one damned feeding smacks of exhibitionism.
cfchevygirl
If you are leaking body fluids then you need to keep those fluids to yourself and away from the general public.

This is it exactly. Breast milk is a bodily fluid, and as such can contain microorganisms. I don't know why breastfeeding women cannot process this fact.
I fail to see the issue. Businesses have every right to run their stores how they see fit. Whether tit milk falls under the category of bodily fluids or food/drink, it doesn't belong in a shop full of expensive, white, stain-able dresses. Why's the loaf gotta eat right at that particular moment? Will it starve and wither away if it doesn't have a tit in its mouth at the same exact time Moo is dress shopping? Sounds like Moo just wanted attention and nothing more.

Also, the shop is denying the claims of throwing Moo out on the street to boob-feed, which leads me to believe that "they threw me out into the street" was an embellishment Moo added to make it sound like the shop owners were the assholes. The article briefly mentions the shop had a waiting area that would have been adequate for nursing. If I had to guess, Moo was told to feed her larva in the waiting area and not near the gowns, but she refused because it was near a toilet.

Moo's holy udder nectar isn't the only problem. What if Loafley projectile vomits all over a dress? What if its diaper leaks all over the floor or the merchandise? Dress fitting usually requires the woman to take her bra off, which means there was a good chance of her leaky flapjacks staining the dresses she could have tried on. No way in hell would special snowflake Moo pay for the damages her dripping tits or leaking child caused.

She was also upset at the suggestion that her appointment could have been rearranged until after she has stopped breastfeeding Ella.

Of course she was, because it's all about me me me, moo moo moo! How dare they suggest she come in at a different time when she didn't have to tit-feed! She couldn't attention-whore as much if she didn't have a brat dangling from her udder. The cunt was shopping for a wedding dress - isn't she getting enough attention from that? I'm glad to see that there aren't a lot of people sucking her ass over this, which of course is putting her panties in a big wad. Hell, I'm glad to see that the tide in general is [very] slowly beginning to turn against breeders as they get their own way less and less. People are getting fed up with breeder bullshit and are thus growing some balls and telling them to fuck off.
The parasite is 7 months old, and she can't manage to schedule an appointment for when she won't be feeding? FFS, use a pump, hand the contents to fiancé, and go try on your shit. How the fuck is she supposed to try on a wedding dress with a maggot attached to her breast anyway? She just wanted to sit around amongst the lovely gowns with her teats out like the Queen of Sheba wasting everybody's time because her 1-hour appointment now takes 2 hours.
I don't think I've ever known anybody personally who fed straight from the tit. They said all the latching, leaking, baby expecting it for comfort and just in general how inconvenient it was either pumped or did formula. Actually I do have one friend who had a smock like thing she through on and shoved the baby up under it. The one time I was around her beefing I didn't even know she was beefing.
Plus, HIV can be transmitted through breastfeeding milk making the dress unfit for retail.
skyeyes
cfchevygirl
If you are leaking body fluids then you need to keep those fluids to yourself and away from the general public.

This is it exactly. Breast milk is a bodily fluid, and as such can contain microorganisms. I don't know why breastfeeding women cannot process this fact.

ANYTHING exuded from the human body is a contaminant, up to and including magickal tittay joose. That's just common fucking sense.

Contaminant training is also drilled into any and all medical personnel, during both training and practice. Any current medical folks around tonight to back me up on this?
I hold a paramedic licence with the state of minnesota.

Yes, tit juice is a body substance and requires Standard Precautions with regard to Body Substance Isolation. Ie: gown, goggles, gloves, barrier cream, splash shields, bio bags, etc... Just like dealing with blood, shit, piss, saliva, snot, semen, female sex squirt juices and what ever else werid substances the human body can emit.
breakstuff
I hold a paramedic licence with the state of minnesota.

Yes, tit juice is a body substance and requires ........

waving hellolarious, so formal and then you throw in tit juice!
gnocchi
ANYTHING exuded from the human body is a contaminant, up to and including magickal tittay joose.

I can see a game being created "Tit Nazis", with one of the weapons for defenseless moos being magickal tittay joose. :gross
I imagine it to be pea green in color, since it is my imagination I can do this.

Watch out for the streams of magick!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login