Posted by bell_flower 
1997 Dud on E-bay
November 18, 2006
Edited to remove double post
Re: 1997 Dud on E-bay
November 18, 2006
I hardly know where to begin....

"Being a Soldier in today's Army means that I can be deployed at any time."

So perhaps you should have thought about that possibility before you shat out a kid. That kid is pretty young. The guy is probably like every other breeder who didn't consider the possibility of fathering a child who will grow up without him. No sense of delayed gratification, if you could call child bearing gratifying.

Second, Dude is just greedy. He could probably get 5 grand for the thing as we approach X-mess, but $100,000? Egad.

Third, I'll be the first to say that the Iraq war was an ill-conceived cluster fuck, complete with lying on the part of our own Commander in Chief.

But when I think of our brave veterans who sucked it up without resorting to a tacky display such as this, veterans such as MY FATHER....this guy truly makes me sick. He is an embarrassment to himself and to the uniform.

If you don't want to go to war, fight to change that for everyone, but don't give me schlocky bullshit about your cheeee-ild and try to pick my pocket because you are fulfilling your military commitment.
CFBitchfromLA
November 18, 2006
The sad part is that some idiot breeder will part with several thousand dollars for some stupid-assed electronic game for an ungrateful, demanding brat and some poor co-workers will have to listen to the insane boasting of moo and/or duhddie that they secured the thing.

Give it another week, and we will hear about moos knocking the shit out of each other at SquallMart over Black Friday toy specials.

Mom, two of my favorite cousins and I leave for a month in an Italian villa on December 1. I am so glad not to be in the states this year for X-mess!
Anonymous User
November 19, 2006
LOL This is a joke, right? Why do these dumb-ass parunts and parunt-wanna-bes keep begging for money when they know they are less likely to get it? If it's not for IVF or a vasectomy reversal, it's "Please, buy my shit so widdle Poop-It can go to college." GMAFB!!!!
Anonymous User
November 19, 2006
Part of his argument is that he can leave something for his son if he should happen to die while in a war zone. Did he not opt of the dirt cheap supplemental life policy that would pay out several hundred thousand dollars if he dies? Instead of buying the expensive toy and selling it for $100,000.00 he could have paid for his entire policy to protect his family.
November 19, 2006
this type of thing really pisses me off, he joined up to fight, but he doesnt want too all he wants is the money and sit around..

people went to war and died, and they left whole familes, why should be be different, this is just begging.

update its been cancelled.. with no bids

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
November 19, 2006
mercurior Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> update its been cancelled.. with no bids

Good! What a greedy SOB. How was that crap worth 100K, anyway?

First of all: no one forced you to enlist.

Second: no one forced you to breed, either.

It's called taking responsibility for your life choices, a-hole.
November 19, 2006
What a dumbshit. At the most expensive, I have seen PS3 bundles like this on eBay for $5000, and even then they wouldn't get bid on. I don't know who this guy thinks he's kidding asking for an amount of money for a game console that could probably buy a condo or home of other sorts. I'm glad to see it was cancelled...I doubt anyone would have been dumb enough to bid, but still.
Anonymous User
November 20, 2006
This is the exact reason why I hate the "holidays". Each year, some stupid toy or electronic gadget is marketed for the masses of breeders. Moos stand in line for hours at the store only to fight each other for the latest useless toy for an ungrateful brat.
November 20, 2006
i just had a thought, the cynic in me just told me .. what if he wasnt really a soldier and used that ps3 as a scam to gain money, there is nothing in that story he told to prove he was goingthere

he could just be wearing army fatigues, and that could be his cousin or someone he borrowed..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
November 21, 2006
He said he wants to leave his family money in case something happens to him - but he didn't say anything about giving the buyer their money back [minus the actual retail cost of the PS3, of course] if he comes back healthy.
November 22, 2006
Someone should put a bullet in his head.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login