Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Now kids have their own vegitable? Spare me!

Posted by craftyzits 
Now kids have their own vegitable? Spare me!
June 09, 2015
Kid's vegetables? What the actual fuck?

You read that right, there is now such a thing as 'kiddie vegetables'.

Food aimed at kids is a lucrative market as the back bone of so many parents is lacking. It would be in the farmer/veg grower's interest in bagging a few of the dollars on offer by clueless breeders. That they just did; behold this pepper!

The fruit (yes, peppers are considered fruit) looks harmless enough. What is behind their conception is not. What's next? Fruit and vegetable gummy bears?

Children are overvalued (to coin another poster here) and this is setting them up for a huge fall. Reality and earning a living is hard enough, imagine trying this after living as a tiny tyrant god? Also spare some pity to the employers who deal with the shit these snowflakes try.

For once in my life I am agreeing with posters on the Daily Fail. Many, if not all, advocate not stripey peppers but discipline to get brats to eat veg.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: Now kids have their own vegitable? Spare me!
June 09, 2015
Well, this is a waste of money and effort. Breeders are too busy trying to sneak vegetables in food so their brats don't know they're eating vegetables, which does nothing to actually teach them to try and like veggies.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
June 10, 2015
as cool as that looks, I cant really see how that appeals to children, they don't even like certain coloured apples, or bread that isn't white and useless for them, this is something i'd more likely see sporting as a nice decoration to a fancy meal, not as a ploy to have kids eat their peppers. im pretty certain no parent is going to make the extra effort to decorate chicken nuggets with these.

Later edit: I'm pretty sure my mum never had us eat peppers as kids because she didn't like them, but as an adult, I love them, any color, whatever suits the meal I'm making at the time, Mr exile never used to eat them, was never pushed to try new foods by his mum or previous partner, so he would flat out say he didnt like alot of foods, even though he'd never actually tried them, nobody pushed the topic so he didnt have any reason to try them before we got together, he rather likes them and alot of other foods now.

It blew his mum away when she found out what he's eating now.
June 10, 2015
Screw the kids - I want to try that pepper! I love bell peppers anyway, and yellow and red ones are my favourite.
June 10, 2015
The stupidity of breeders never fails to surprise me. What passes for 'kiddie food' in the Western world nowadays is a joke. All this talk about kyds not wanting to eat this or that is just bullshit invented by parents who seek ways to justify their own bad dietary habits.
Granted there are some extreme cases, but I'm sure any parent can find at least one type of vegetable and one type of fruit the sprog will happily eat. The Daily Fail article cites the three top 'problem' vegetables as being peppers, tomatoes and carrots. Well color me surprised, but much as I love all these three veges, I have a mild allergy to them, especially peppers. I can have them in very small quantities, but I prefer leafy green vegetables. I've heard childhood allergies to peppers and tomatoes are quite common. So maybe if the kyd won't eat peppers, try salad, broccoli, spinach, fennel, Swiss chard, beans, asparagus, zucchini...I loved all of these as a kyd and still do. Wtf, is that really such a problem? smile rolling left righteyes2
June 10, 2015
What I've seen is that the parents themselves don't eat vegetables, so they have zero motivation to instill healthy eating habits in their kids. It's all fast food garbage and soft drinks. It's no wonder childhood obesity is such a problem.
June 10, 2015
Oh, GMAFB. Can we please stop catering to these little Caligulas? God forbid they learn the world doesn't actually revolve around them.

And WTF are the parents doing wrong that they need to 'encourage' their kids to eat vegetables? I don't remember having that problem - then again my mother didn't make a huge deal out of it, so neither did I. smile rolling left righteyes2

lurker-derp
Screw the kids - I want to try that pepper! I love bell peppers anyway, and yellow and red ones are my favourite.

Me too, it looks nice!

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

June 10, 2015
I'm with you Lerker.... I want those peppers. Will look pretty in a salad this summer.
June 10, 2015
Well, I'd like to try it because it looks really tasty, but it's probably expensive and since it's marketed towards brats, it's like saying I don't deserve it, because I am a CF adult. Therefore, they can take their pepper and stuff it where the sun don't shine.
June 10, 2015
rockchick
The stupidity of breeders never fails to surprise me. What passes for 'kiddie food' in the Western world nowadays is a joke. All this talk about kyds not wanting to eat this or that is just bullshit invented by parents who seek ways to justify their own bad dietary habits.
Granted there are some extreme cases, but I'm sure any parent can find at least one type of vegetable and one type of fruit the sprog will happily eat. The Daily Fail article cites the three top 'problem' vegetables as being peppers, tomatoes and carrots. Well color me surprised, but much as I love all these three veges, I have a mild allergy to them, especially peppers. I can have them in very small quantities, but I prefer leafy green vegetables. I've heard childhood allergies to peppers and tomatoes are quite common. So maybe if the kyd won't eat peppers, try salad, broccoli, spinach, fennel, Swiss chard, beans, asparagus, zucchini...I loved all of these as a kyd and still do. Wtf, is that really such a problem? smile rolling left righteyes2

I cannot eat oarnges or raw tomatoes. My problem is they are pure acid and create sores in my mouth.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 10, 2015
rockchick
What passes for 'kiddie food' in the Western world nowadays is a joke.

It really is. You don't see this crap in other parts of the world. Children eat exactly what the adults eat. Western hipster breeders want credit for their brats being "good eaters" and posting pictures on Instagram and Facebook of said brats at Japanese, Thai, Ethiopian, Mediterranean, etc. restaurants. No congratulations deserved here; your children are eating exactly what their peers in those countries and regions eat. Sure, there are foods marketed towards kids, but it's not their de facto diet.

But here, we'll go so far as to genetically modify foods in order to make them more palatable for children. We'll give them a cutesy-ass name and air commercials of kids being entitled brats in need of a good spanking because that's apparently cute.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login