Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well someone can be apparently bought by pro-liars

Posted by cfdavep 
Well someone can be apparently bought by pro-liars
July 01, 2015
http://www.newsmax.com/US/woman-abortion-million-dollars/2015/07/01/id/653134/?ref=yfp

Women will not abort for $1million from forced birthers
Re: Well someone can be apparently bought by pro-liars
July 01, 2015
The math is simple. It costs $300,000 to raise a child from 0-18. With $700,000 properly invested and having compounded interest, she will be back at $1,000,000 by the time kid is 18. I think this woman wants the kid and she wants someone to pay for it too. Not to worry. Pro-liars won't pay but Uncle Sam will. From our tax dollars, of course.
July 01, 2015
I swear I read this exact thing quite a few years ago (2006 or 7ish?). It was eventually found out as a hoax back then, and if I remember correctly, there wasn't much of a fuss put up about the money because there wasn't that much money raised anyway. Big surprise to the people here I'm sure, the pro-liars didn't put their money where their mouths were. The woman who did the original stunt also wanted to show the hypocrisy of the 'pro-liars.' The wording is so familiar I'd be willing to bet someone stumbled on the original hoax and thought it would be a great idea to try now too.

The only thing different is the 72 hour waiting notice. I believe the original hoax said they would wait until they were 12 or 14 weeks or something, and there was a 24 hour wait.

Is the person legitimately inpig this time? I have no idea. Either way, someone remembers or found the original. And I love it.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
July 01, 2015
I went and wrote "women" instead of "woman" Anyway I think it is a hoax. Some forced birthers were screaming that she was "holding the fetus for ransom" and then demanding a pay out, if she doesn't get the million the fetus gets whacked.
July 01, 2015
that looks like a hidden agenda to me.

the average breeder who cant afford to look after their offspring wouldn't consider setting a kid up with money, and one that wants kids but cant really afford the extra mouth, might be interested by such a bargaining chip as $1 million, but I doubt they'd part with the child apon birth, forfeiting the money to keep the child.

but personally on the flipside, if someone offered me to fall pregnant, nothing more, just fall pregnant for $1 million, and I could abort and everything, I still don't think that's enough incentive to make me give up my most solid principles, and get in pig just to land a quick million, it just really isn't, to stop and think about going trying to get pregnant just seems perverse and wrong, that sinking horrified feeling of watching a pee stick turn positive.

yeah its just not worth a million dollars.
July 01, 2015
exile
that looks like a hidden agenda to me.

the average breeder who cant afford to look after their offspring wouldn't consider setting a kid up with money, and one that wants kids but cant really afford the extra mouth, might be interested by such a bargaining chip as $1 million, but I doubt they'd part with the child apon birth, forfeiting the money to keep the child.

but personally on the flipside, if someone offered me to fall pregnant, nothing more, just fall pregnant for $1 million, and I could abort and everything, I still don't think that's enough incentive to make me give up my most solid principles, and get in pig just to land a quick million, it just really isn't, to stop and think about going trying to get pregnant just seems perverse and wrong, that sinking horrified feeling of watching a pee stick turn positive.

yeah its just not worth a million dollars.

Not to mention that pregnancy can cause permanent damages that a million cannot fix. I think people who don't want to raise kids - abort ASAP. No need to wait and take a chance of something going wrong. And carrying it all the way through - and birthing it - not a good idea. Too much risk. And, if the kid is now being considered born for money, does medical insurance still cover this?
July 02, 2015
exile

I'm sterilized so I couldn't do this, but I'd be willing to get pregnant and get an abortion for $1 million. I'm not really keen to go through a painful medical procedure, but that much money would be worth some discomfort. (I've never been pregnant and never had an abortion, but I can't imagine it would be that bad, if it was removed straight away.) I have plenty of ethical objections to bringing a baby into this world but none whatsoever about killing a fetal blob which isn't sentient and can't feel pain. I'd also get some enjoyment out of telling pro-liars that I'm so pro abortion I got pregnant just so I could have one.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login