Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

:cen Because yet again dick is more important than your child

Posted by cfaspiegirl26 
:cen Because yet again dick is more important than your child
July 03, 2015
I am sick and fucking tired of these moos who are putting their " dick of the month" over the safety of their children. I Hope that they both end up meeting " big bubba" in jail and getting what they both deserve and I hope that kid gets placed with a loving family if he survives to be placed with a loving family. As far as I'm concerned dick just isn't that fucking important. ranting Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

click here

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
Re: :cen Because yet again dick is more important than your child
July 03, 2015
Is there a context to this or is it just a general grievance?

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

I just realized I forgot to post the link to the story, the joys of being sick. sorry guys. tongue sticking out smiley

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
cfaspiegirl26
As far as I'm concerned dick just isn't that fucking important. ranting Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

I'm glad I'm not the only one to share this sentiment. I'm on oral bc and antidepressants, both of which sort of kill your sex drive. I have sex with my husband to feel close to him, but I don't need sex like other people seem to. So I've always felt I didn't really qualify to comment on it, but damn - I think people go to idiotic lengths just to get teh secks. I feel it's more about proving to themselves that someone wants them than it is about fulfilling a physical need. I look upon these single mawms with special scorn because of it. Put the fucking dick down for the love of Odin.
Jesus fucking Christ on a goddamn cracker. And yet we're the selfish ones?! i mean, PMYABP.... :hardcore angry flipping off

I know this isn't the only article of the sorts out there, or even here, but I think after spending yesterday with my bro and his inpig gf, I'm ready to explode.

FUCKING HELL YOU WORTHLESS PIECES OF SHIT, MOUTHBREATHING, NASTY ASS, SELF-ABSORBED, BRAINLESS, WASTES OF OXYGEN!!!!

For the "boyfriend" - I hope every single person you encounter in that jail reads exactly what you did to that kid, and does the exact same to you. I hope that $600,000 bond becomes a price on your head if that kid dies because of your ass.

For the MOO: You are an even big piece of worthless garbage, if that's even possible, because everyone in this world knows this wasn't the first time something happened - but nooooo, a dick in your gaping cunt just had to come before the kid you willingly had and kept. I don't wish death on you because that would be too easy of an escape. I hope you are shunned and ignored by every single person, but especially every man, on the planet, from now until your demise. I hope they take the kid away from you, and give him to a loving family who gives him the therapy he will desperately need. I hope when you are desperate for aid, for medical attention, when your starving and putrid and your outsides are just as rotten as you are in, and you are begging people for help, that they don't give even a glance - and I especially hope that kid walks by you, successful and happy because of his new family, is the only one who sees you, looks you over and turns and walks away. Try a fucking dildo next time you cunt of a whore. As least they come in sizes large enough for your yawning vasshole.

(I think I might just be a little angry today)

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
The poor 9-year old died sad smiley For a fucking piece of cake. Moos are the lowest, most vile creatures yet. She'll probably visit the killer in prison.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/2015/07/06/birthday-cake-beating-boy-victim-dies/29773619/
CFinPenthouse
The poor 9-year old died sad smiley For a fucking piece of cake. Moos are the lowest, most vile creatures yet. She'll probably visit the killer in prison.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/2015/07/06/birthday-cake-beating-boy-victim-dies/29773619/

And I just started crying. Anger and sadness and frustration at a lot of things are coming out in waterworks sparked by this news.

I hope the moo and her fuck of the week both get sentenced, and to general pop at that. I hope the inmates at both their prisons find out what they did and treat them the same way they treated that poor boy, and then I hope they both rot in hell.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
OK. So we're supposed to be the awful ones, the selfish ones, the child haters, etc. Apparently the boy, aged, nine, was handcuffed and beaten by moos Fuck of the Month for sneaking some birthday cake. WTF? He apparently suffered severe injuries to his neck, back, buttocks, legs, and abdomen. He was unconscious and not breathing when help arrived.

9 Year Old Dies After Alleged Beating for Eating Birthday Cake

I tired to correct the error in the title several times, but for some reason, the corrections are not showing up.

¬Lux Vestra--Let Your Light Shine¬
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login