Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo leaves loaf on side of road.. :faint

Posted by starlady 
Moo leaves loaf on side of road.. :faint
July 06, 2015
This happened locally yesterday. At first everyone thought that moo forgot loaf on top of car and drove off... but then moo confessed that she left loafly on the side of the road. Nothing new here but... in the 'olden' days it would have been in a basket, safely on someone's doorstep. What's wrong with people? You don't want your kid... then take the right route to see to it's welfare.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mother-baby-girl-found-side-maryland-road-arrested/story?id=32231191

Remind me again how 'ebil and selfish' we CF are........ :eh??
Re: Moo leaves loaf on side of road.. :faint
July 06, 2015
At first I thought that story was a hoot, the way people would drive off to the laundrymat with the soap box on the car roof. I think moo wanted the sprog to just pass away on the side of the road so it would not come back to haunt her. A relative of mine said that everyone should be sterilized until they can prove they want and can afford kids. Obviously we live in a mentally ill world where that will never happen
July 06, 2015
I was listening to Elliott in the Morning today and they talked about this case and how the baby seat the loaf was strapped in had scrape marks, so they think that the moo didn't even bother to fully stop the car before tossing the loaf out.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
July 06, 2015
paragon schnitzophonic
I was listening to Elliott in the Morning today and they talked about this case and how the baby seat the loaf was strapped in had scrape marks, so they think that the moo didn't even bother to fully stop the car before tossing the loaf out.

Lovely. Just lovely. I saw this story a day or so ago, but it didn't occur to me someone would just toss Loafley out on the road without even stopping. Probably figured that if she did, someone might catch her license plate number. And yet, I keep hearing stuff about how bad, and hateful, and inhumane we are. I dunno. I strongly dislike kids but I would be finding a way to give it up for adoption, or at least turning the child over to child welfare, not just tossing it out of a bloody car!

Looks like they arrested Bitch Moo. Hope they throw the book at her.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login