Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

50 Teens Trashed Wal-Mart(warning, this is gonna piss you off so read it with caution) angry smiley

Posted by orangeflower84 
It looks like our future cancer curers decided to spend their late night 'shopping' at Wal Mart. Instead of 'shopping', they ended up trashing the entire store then fled the scene before cops arrive. One of the customers who was using the motorized vehicle was shoved off and was dragged along when one of the teen sprogs used it.

Only one was caught because he left his cell phone behind and went back to retrieve it. He was sent to jail but was released on bail.

Reasons why they trashed the store? It's not because of political movement, oh no. Want to know what it is? Simple.

They wanted to see how much damage they could cause, which they did. About $2,000 reported in damage and made a big mess for the employees to clean up.

Breeders must be really proud of their Special Snowflakes. And why did they say that children bring you such 'joy'? smile rolling left righteyes2
The book and film "A Clockwork Orange" is an accurate prediction of our current times. This is what happens when kids are allowed to go feral without any recourse for their behavior.

Where were the security cameras? Fishy

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
LucyTrainWreck
The book and film "A Clockwork Orange" is an accurate prediction of our current times. This is what happens when kids are allowed to go feral without any recourse for their behavior.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_in_the_Streets

I know Wally World is cheap, but dammmmm.
Wow, between 50 people, they only caused two grand in damage? That's like $40 per person. I know Wal-Fart sells some pretty cheap shit, but damn, I'd be ashamed of myself if I was part of such a huge mob with the sole intent of destruction and the amount of damage I did was worth less than the average MP3 player.

Part of me wants to punch every single one of those kids for being assholes, but the other part wants me to punch them for not doing more damage because I hate WalMart. I do have sympathy for the employees, though - they already get treated like shit and aren't paid near enough as it is without heaping more work on their shoulders.
Cambion
Wow, between 50 people, they only caused two grand in damage? That's like $40 per person. I know Wal-Fart sells some pretty cheap shit, but damn, I'd be ashamed of myself if I was part of such a huge mob with the sole intent of destruction and the amount of damage I did was worth less than the average MP3 player.

Part of me wants to punch every single one of those kids for being assholes, but the other part wants me to punch them for not doing more damage because I hate WalMart. I do have sympathy for the employees, though - they already get treated like shit and aren't paid near enough as it is without heaping more work on their shoulders.

I was thinking the same thing. Only two grand? I'm kind of having a moral quandary over this as well.
what's the bet almost all 50 of them will end up working for wal in the next few years? and that this kind of thing might become a stupid tradition in a few generations, so they will experience it on the other side one day.

$2000/50 =half arsed kids of today
No kidding. Today's youth are so worthless that they can't even rampage properly. They probably accidentally caused more damage as toddlers than they did as teenagers. And yeah, if the little felons are lucky, they'll be working for the big W when they drop out of high school.
Cambion
Part of me wants to punch every single one of those kids for being assholes, but the other part wants me to punch them for not doing more damage because I hate WalMart.

LOL! I am so glad that I am not the only one who had this thought.

These teens are real underachievers, aren't they.
Only 2k of damage? You call that vandalism? Pathetic!

orangeflower84
One of the customers who was using the motorized vehicle was shoved off and was dragged along when one of the teen sprogs used it.

waving hellolarious

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

My biggest question is where is management. Where were the assistant and or support managers? There are at least a couple managers on overnights. Why didn't any of the nightshift stockers report anything? You can hear the TVs from electronics on the front end during the night that's how quiet it is.

Edit: Was everybody on lunch at the time.
Edit 2: So was this just a flash mob?
Battle Royale - I like the idea of if a district's brats are this out of hand, throw them on an island and let them fight to the death. Two problems, one solution. I think if we started instituting (at least) one of these a year, on "troubled areas" they might be apt to settle down.
You can do more than $2k of damage just by going to the electronic section and knocking down the floor model TVs. That has to be a misprint and it's actually $200k.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan

It's possible that the mob wasn't there to cause property damage so much as just scare the shit out of people. They probably got a bigger 'kick' making folks cringe and run.

smile rolling left righteyes2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login