Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

entry 2001 cf comic

Posted by mercurior 
entry 2001 cf comic
November 22, 2006
just been reading them, and they do contain some adult scenes scences of sex etc.. but some childfree topics as well probably not safe for work, at least some of them.. but brilliant, theres other comics the CIB on this site, they are a crime and cf related..

Rated BiBP for utter weirdness and adult content. NSFW!
This comic contains adult situations, nudity, and many other naughty things. It contains things that might be considered offensive to those with a weak disposition. It also contains some lowbrow humor. If you hate furry comics, for goodness sakes, hit your back button! If you don't like such things, maybe the links here are more to your liking!

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
Re: entry 2001 cf comic
November 23, 2006
I LOVE THE COMIC!!!!! It rocks!! smiling smiley Thanks for posting the link, Merc! !!
Re: entry 2001 cf comic
November 23, 2006
it was rowan who posted it i just posted that it wasnt safe for work, due to the extreme adult situations but i love it too

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login