Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The sweet, uninterrupted joys of not having spawn!

I'm headed to bed after playing the PS classic "Resident Evil 3: Nemesis".

I got to enjoy this amazing game uninterrupted and without worrying it'll give a runt night terrors for a solid month -- and it probably would!

Tomorrow should, if things go according to plan, be a date for us. We will go to my favorite restaurant, pick up some things at the store, then, to top it all off, have intercourse.

It's little things like my gaming hobby that make me appreciate being CF.

I'd get so irritated if I was constantly interrupted by a kid when I'm trying to immerse myself in a game.

It's especially great that it's so much easier for me to play games that could give a wee one bed-wetting spells and not worry about it affecting them.

End rant.
Re: The sweet, uninterrupted joys of not having spawn!
July 19, 2015
I hear ya, where im staying right now the heat is awful I just want to be inside with AC, and ud hate to have brats bugging me to take them to the pool, where I gotta keep an eye on them in the scortching heat and make sure they have plenty of sunscreen, no thank u
July 19, 2015
I know your free ranting, but I totally get it, Mr.exile loves to find a new game or show and get emersed in it for a few months at a time, I'm much more into the older games from my childhood and the newer versions of them, than I am into finding shows, but I could imagen exactly how bad it would be if we had kids, Mr exile looses himself in the games and is consumed by the shows, I imagen he would forget a child existed, as for me, oh I rage so much when I loose at one of my old games, but then I'm like Game On Computer, and become intensely focused to win, I could just imagen some little brat going "mommy mommy mommy" in the background fucking up my game, this kind of violent rage is part of why I choose not to have kids, the kid would have nightmares for life just from interrupting my game.

But we don't have kids, we can play what we like, how and when we like, without being interrupted or negitavly affecting another's life in the process.

In my case it's already bad enough I can hear the neighbours brats as if their in my bed, living or computer rooms, at least they usually shut up around 7pm, I thank my birth control pills every day that I don't have one for real in my house.
July 19, 2015
Sat at home giving GTA V a good going over, safe in the knowledge that I have no fuck trophy learning how to be a real life Trevor Philips.
bookworm
Sat at home giving GTA V a good going over, safe in the knowledge that I have no fuck trophy learning how to be a real life Trevor Philips.

I've yet to play the 5th installment but am currently enjoying the 3rd.

I don't care how old a game is -- if it's fun, I'll play it.

In fact, he just bought me a Nintendo 64 today!
July 19, 2015
I haven't really played much of story mode yet, I've just been having too much fun online playing with my crew!

The thing is now when I do go back to story mode I will know the city fairly well and what I am getting into. I am also glad that there's no brats around to pick up on the language etc used in the game as it is inappropriate for those under 15. and yes I also agree that at least the brats won't pick up on how to be the next Trevor Phillips, Martin, Ron or *shudder* Lester...He is one creepy mofo!
July 19, 2015
I have chronic migraines which can make me as ragey as a dog unable to scratch her fleas. A squalling/squealing brat would be in real danger.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 19, 2015
creativelycf
I haven't really played much of story mode yet, I've just been having too much fun online playing with my crew!

The thing is now when I do go back to story mode I will know the city fairly well and what I am getting into. I am also glad that there's no brats around to pick up on the language etc used in the game as it is inappropriate for those under 15. and yes I also agree that at least the brats won't pick up on how to be the next Trevor Phillips, Martin, Ron or *shudder* Lester...He is one creepy mofo!

Lost interest in GTA since it's too much emphasis on story, I prefer to use it to let off steam and kill, maim, destroy. Think I need to get back into it now.

So glad there are no brats picking up on language or interrupting my reading or knitting time. Worst thing is when something forces me out of a story I'm reading.
July 20, 2015
When I am not having the greatest day, I know that going online and doing the kill, maim, destroy thing on the poor residents of LosSantos will make me feel better :flaming

Also I don't drive IRL so in game I can have all kinds of vehicles and take em for a joyride whenever I please.

I also hate being interrupted when I am reading or trying to write. I need peace and quiet to be able to concentrate.

CraftyZits - I also get headaches / migraines and have a bunch of triggers so I know what you mean. Been dealing with one lately that just won't fully go away on the back of my neck/head. Sometimes the best remedy is sleep and we wouldn't be able to do that with a bunch of brats around!
July 20, 2015
Liberty City
Vice City
Los Santos
San Fierra
Las Ventura

I've robbed, murdered, run over pedestrians, carjacked, reckless driving and generally been scumbag in them all. The only thing I haven't done is been a parunt.
July 20, 2015
Oooh, GTA's awesome. IV was pretty good but nothing will ever match San Andreas in my eyes. :emoheart

bookworm
Liberty City
Vice City
Los Santos
San Fierra
Las Ventura

I've robbed, murdered, run over pedestrians, carjacked, reckless driving and generally been scumbag in them all. The only thing I haven't done is been a parunt.

Your life is meaningless until you've had a child run around in a gimp suit beating up random pedestrians with a purple double-ender. grinning smiley

Seriously though, I know a lot of lurking breeders are going to be rolling their eyes, thinking we're all immature and shit, but there's no way I'd want a kyd bothering me while I'm playing Assassin's Creed. Love that series (I'm a bit behind, though - only just started III).

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

July 20, 2015
strange aeons
Oooh, GTA's awesome. IV was pretty good but nothing will ever match San Andreas in my eyes. :emoheart

bookworm
Liberty City
Vice City
Los Santos
San Fierra
Las Ventura

Your life is meaningless until you've had a child run around in a gimp suit beating up random pedestrians with a purple double-ender. grinning smiley

Seriously though, I know a lot of lurking breeders are going to be rolling their eyes, thinking we're all immature and shit, but there's no way I'd want a kyd bothering me while I'm playing Assassin's Creed. Love that series (I'm a bit behind, though - only just started III).

Just don'r accidentally hit Millie with the dildo...

The breeders are just jealous as they are far too busy being a martyr to ever wast time with video games. Trouble is some just dump the shrieker down with a headset and a controller and let them ruin any multiplayer games by letting then just run riot.
July 20, 2015
strange aeons

Immature in your yes only Breeders! And don't post if you don't want to get BBQ'ed!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 20, 2015
GTA is like kryptonite to me. That and the new Witcher game. Between both of them my characters' STDs probably have STDs. Breeders can rip my PS4 controller from my cold dead fingers.
People can call my passion a "waste of time" all they want -- I don't need their approval.

I refuse to buy into the belief that doing something one genuinely enjoys doing during their limited time on this big rock is ever a waste.

I've been getting back into the 3rd game in the "GTA" series and am having a heck of a time offing Salvatore Leone.

Part of why I love this series is the random things pedestrians say in the funniest of accents.
July 21, 2015
When I was growing up, one of my mom's favorite, whiny refrains was;

"Having children is one long interruption."

She didn't have the self-flagellation that most Moos of today have. My siblings and I were raised in the 60's and 70's and we were definitely "low maintenance" by today's standards. We entertained ourselves for the most part and my mom still had time to read and do volunteer work and later she worked full time. My mom shakes her head at the batshit-crazy parenting that goes on today and how kids are permitted to run their parents' lives.

However, I took notice of what she said and one of the many advantages of being CF is that I can start things and work on them and I'm not interrupted. Things also stay put where I put them. Double win.

My mom was shocked when I told her I was being sterilized but she shouldn't have been. She grew up in an era where she didn't have a choice. I did not and I made the best one for myself. Viva la reproductive freedom!
http://memeblender.com/2015/04/13/memes-what-its-like-to-have-kids/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login