Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

:wtf Princess Leia Action Figure: Parents Deem Doll Inappropriate For Kids

Posted by cfaspiegirl26 
Oh for fucks sake

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
I'm sure that bikini saw many of the male parunts complaining through puberty in 1983. :sx
How is it any different from Barbie in a bikini?
stillwaters
How is it any different from Barbie in a bikini?

The chain?
I think it's ugly and looks cheaply made. I could do without the chain also.

This is better - Joan Jett Barbie -
http://www.amazon.com/Barbie-Collector-Joan-Jett-Ladies/dp/B002IB7Q0G

I know about this because of recent reading about her, and some scandal? involving a past band mate. I did not know too much about her, was a bit 'before my time' - so I thought I would read about her. She actually seems alot more interesting, sophisticated, introspective, and just a 'nicer person' - than what vague idea I had of her. Plenty of people were trashing her too, so I thought I would try to learn more. In any case - if anything I came away with a *better* impression of her. She did that recent concert, covered a Nirvana song also - which was an excellent performance.

And wow - she rates her own Barbie Doll? Cool.

And now I want one ~ grinning smiley

Out of curiosity I called my Mom and asked her if she remembered Joan Jett. Yes she does. Saw the above news I mentioned also. Mom is still 'young at heart' eh? So - Ma - Joan Jett Barbie! Will you buy it for me? It's $137. She said - I still have your old Barbies here - you can put a black wig on one.

HA.
While the offended moos and duhs get all pearl clutchy about this toy, the comments are great. Gotta love this one:

Katerina Novak
Just display an image of an attractive woman with exposed breasts. They will find you.

So a moo flopping her udders out for all the world to see is beautiful and natural, but a doll wearing a bikini top and long style skirt is obscene? :crz
I remember pregnant barbie. No one batted an eye. I think it's because it shows a strong, sexy non-childed woman with no floppy boobs and stretch marks.
Of course breeder adults are gunna think its inappropriate, I'd bet at least half the duhs wacked off to lea back in the day, and a good number of moos either thought she was sexy in that get up or dressed in it themselves to roleplay for a man at least once in their collage years.

I can't imagen to many parents wanting to buy their child something that reminds them of a time they got off doing something they consider as kinky, even though the child its self is one big reminder of that.

Is the doll inappropriate? No more than beach barbie, and certainly less so than preggo barbie or the breast milk baby doll, that involves an apron with flowers for nipples that you raise a baby doll up to and it makes sucking noises.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mdMVDdahVKs
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login