Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

:cen Entitled Mother Alert and I Shall Take Her Down (Bitchy waiter article)

Posted by cfaspiegirl26 
The Bitchy waiter lays the smack down on an entitlemoo.

Click

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
Heh. Like the fact that it's mostly (non-entitled) parents agreeing with BW.

That said, check out this cunt:

Cuntasaurus Rex
I utterly find this post pathetic. Listen, kids will be kids. We were all once a kid, and at that unpredictable, especially in a restaurant. You don’t come into the world knowing everything. Hell, you still don’t know everything. It’s called a learning process and it’s public if you don’t like it… Stay your ass home and cook in your quiet kitchen.

Fucking moos.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

They can of course let their kid scream. Then my shift partner and I can start swapping stories of
adult toys lodged in certain places and things not meant as adult toys lost in certain places.

We can also start tales of infected episiotomies, abruptio placentae, bleeding post anal sex, explosive diarrhea from lower GI Bleeds (beats a brat diaper blowout by about a quart), and more than one story that starts out with "Hold ma beer and watch dis." If needed we'll get into child abuse cases if you piss us off.

Hey your dinner etiquette is inappropriate so don't complain about what is natural and normal for us.

I take it "Parents of Golden Penii" was already taken? smile rolling left righteyes2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login