Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I wonder what they will call this

Posted by cfdavep 
I wonder what they will call this
August 09, 2015
http://news.yahoo.com/french-family-leave-child-3-motorway-rest-stop-191503293.html
It is not a sizzler, but french moo and duh leave sprog at rest stop and only turn back after they heard about it on their car radio 90 minutes later. I wonder if they thought maybe the kid would disappear in minutes, but turned back when they realized trouble would be afoot if they didn't.
Re: I wonder what they will call this
August 11, 2015
Very suspicious indeed. So were these parents hoping for a kidnapper? My mom used to say that if I ever got kidnapped, more than likely I would be returned very quickly as the kidnappers would not stand me for long. One out of a hundred reasons why I don't want kids. I was a pain in the ass and I'm scared of the curse of the moomy that a kid I would have would end up being just like me. I shudder to think. It's a miracle I survived childhood. Now this story also has suspicious elements. What do you think?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3193159/Body-five-year-old-boy-went-missing-chasing-grasshoppers-near-Grand-Canyon-five-days-ago-found.html

They wait 4 hours to call for help!!!. After a hurricane, my husband and I left the sliding door open to a screened in enclosure since there was no power. Somehow the screen had been ripped at the bottom, but it was not noticeable without wind blowing. My cat at the time (he passed away years later due to cancer) escaped from the porch by crawling underneath the screen. The area was covered in debris. I went nuts and I ran outside to try to find him. I looked everywhere in my immediate area. By this point probably 10 minutes had elapsed, I was getting ready to call anyone that would help me locate him. I thought about the Fire Department or even one of those wild animal conservation groups (they might take pity I thought even though my cat wasn't wild), but then all this time he was hiding under a huge fallen tree branch with his front paws crossed intently observing me. He was probably enjoying the mega crying freak out display of me yelling has anybody seen a fat white and orange cat? Please heeeelp! He just got away from meeeee.

I can't judge what happened with this MOO as I wasn't there, but I would not wait to call for help to retrieve something I considered precious like my cat. Of course there's no evidence of foul play! If the intention was to get rid of the kid then just letting him face mother nature alone was enough to force his exit from this world. They would have dispatched choppers and with the help of daylight, perhaps he could have been saved. I don't like kids, but I do get sad when I read stories like these.
August 11, 2015
lillysun
Very suspicious indeed. So were these parents hoping for a kidnapper? My mom used to say that if I ever got kidnapped, more than likely I would be returned very quickly as the kidnappers would not stand me for long. One out of a hundred reasons why I don't want kids. I was a pain in the ass and I'm scared of the curse of the moomy that a kid I would have would end up being just like me. I shudder to think. It's a miracle I survived childhood. Now this story also has suspicious elements. What do you think?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3193159/Body-five-year-old-boy-went-missing-chasing-grasshoppers-near-Grand-Canyon-five-days-ago-found.html

They wait 4 hours to call for help!!!. After a hurricane, my husband and I left the sliding door open to a screened in enclosure since there was no power. Somehow the screen had been ripped at the bottom, but it was not noticeable without wind blowing. My cat at the time (he passed away years later due to cancer) escaped from the porch by crawling underneath the screen. The area was covered in debris. I went nuts and I ran outside to try to find him. I looked everywhere in my immediate area. By this point probably 10 minutes had elapsed, I was getting ready to call anyone that would help me locate him. I thought about the Fire Department or even one of those wild animal conservation groups (they might take pity I thought even though my cat wasn't wild), but then all this time he was hiding under a huge fallen tree branch with his front paws crossed intently observing me. He was probably enjoying the mega crying freak out display of me yelling has anybody seen a fat white and orange cat? Please heeeelp! He just got away from meeeee.

I can't judge what happened with this MOO as I wasn't there, but I would not wait to call for help to retrieve something I considered precious like my cat. Of course there's no evidence of foul play! If the intention was to get rid of the kid then just letting him face mother nature alone was enough to force his exit from this world. They would have dispatched choppers and with the help of daylight, perhaps he could have been saved. I don't like kids, but I do get sad when I read stories like these.

Indeed. Kids are a huge pain in the rear, which is one reason why I am not interested in having them.

As an example, I recall a complaint by a family member about her toadler deciding to wake up at 6 AM, and refusing to go back to sleep...on her only day off that week. That right there is a good example of how brats ruin things. No sleeping in for her. I cannot even adequately articulate how irked I'd be if I were in her shoes.
August 11, 2015
OMG. I sleep till well into the afternoon on Saturdays because I short myself sleep all week, As I am somewhat nocturnal to begin with. The parents at my job hate me. :bedmadelie

oh wait they can't lay in their bed because they have to be at 6 a.m. to entertain totally. Sucks for them.

August 11, 2015
Well, this is the country that had 10,000 old people die during the heat wave in 2003 or 2004, because families went on vacation, and left granny to roast alive in her home.
August 11, 2015

My mom used to say that if I ever got kidnapped, more than likely I would be returned very quickly as the kidnappers would not stand me for long.

http://fiction.eserver.org/short/ransom_of_red_chief.html
August 12, 2015
'Enough,' says Bill. 'In ten minutes I shall cross the Central, Southern and Middle Western States, and be legging it trippingly for the Canadian border.'

HAHAHAHAHA waving hellolarious

That short story is incredibly entertaining. Thanks khan
August 12, 2015
That's right Peace. The elderly are also as disposable as children but evil people are able to get rid of them in horrific ways and attribute it to old age. Like Chris Rock said (I'm paraphrasing) the old man crossing the street hit by a car died of old age because if he had been younger, he would have moved faster. That's why I'm a big advocate of the right to die with dignity (not advocating old people being run over by cars). I'm all for living to a ripe centenarian age if the quality of life is still there. I saw a video today of an elderly woman living full time in her RV traveling the country alone. She said, "but if you go through life being afraid, when are you going to start living?" She's a rock star and an inspiration! I'm sensing a CF vibe from her. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsaH2_O6u24
August 12, 2015
maybe she outlived her kyds....LOL You go there lady!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login