Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lawmaker and wife adopt two girls only to rehome them to a known child rapist angry smiley

Posted by juniper jupiter 
What absolute horrid sacks of shit.

FUCK all the supposed "adults" involved...those poor kyds...:hardcore:flamingmob with pitchforks chasing anothermobcutting a smiley with a chainsawfuckhitting over the head with a hammerangrily flogging with a whipangry flipping offhot smiley

Can you all tell I'm a little bit pissed?
So breeders consider these children to be as disposable as the pets they adopt and later dump.

Well, well, well ....

And then there's a proposed bill that will "prohibit private transfers of adopted children, except to family." Ha. Like that will ensure that the kid(s) won't be abused there?

Turns out that the rapist turned around and rehomed the children to yet another couple when he was done with them. Well, I guess he considered the girl used goods, and anyway, the poor wee thing had been previously abused by a biological family member, so she apparently wasn't the fresh meat he was looking for. I hope this bastard's name is spread far and wide in the prison system.

Aaaand, let's just take a closer look at Repuglican Justin Harris, shall we?

Well, for one, he looks like a porky fratboy. But that's just a superficial repulsion. Let's look at this fellow's character.

Typical narcissist. When asked about the allegations, Porky Fratb... I mean Harris responded

“You don’t know what we’ve been through this past year. You have no idea what my family has been through,” he said emphatically. “I don’t care what the people of Arkansas think about me. I don’t care if I lose my position. I care what my wife thinks about me, and I care what my three sons think about me.”

Yeah, family members trained to worship this piece of shit will stand by him, no matter what.

He and his wife own a child care facility “Growing God’s Kingdom Preschool,” where the rapist was briefly an employee. Wooboy, I bet it was a shopping forum for the pedo.

Harris is also one of these small gov't, anti-benefits pols who has been reaping in the filthy lucre from the gov't

Harris’ business operates on almost $900,000 a year and serves about 150 kids. Of that, all but about 6 percent comes in the form of state and federal dollars in a program aimed at developmentally disabled and poor children. The money provides Harris and his wife almost $60,000 a year in salary and benefits. It also covers the mortgage on his privately owned building and rent payments to the Harrises. So the government spending hawk lives on government spending, a double dip of payroll, perks and rent payments.

He also proposed a bill that daycares wouldn't have to be equipped with fire suppression systems unless they have a kitchen. Guess he couldn't get the money from the gov't to install them in his building, so he wants to legislate away that responsibility.

This guy is a real winner.

LINK

LINK
I have a bit of a problem with people 're-homing' pets, unless there is some compelling reason to do so, and that it would be best for the pet to have another home. If you have a pet, you have made a lifelong commitment to take care of that pet. Re-homing because you got bored with the pet, don't 'have time' anymore, or because baybee!!!, are not acceptable reasons to me. Mind you I'd rather the pet be re-homed in those situations still, but makes me think the pet owner shouldn't have taken on the responsibility and care in the first place.

Now, re-homing chyldren? That's even worse, even though I prefer animals to chyldren. I think chyldren would be much more fucked up by a revolving door of homes and 'parunts' than even pets would. So really, who adopts a kyd just to pass it off to someone else?

I don't understand it. Is it a case of this couple adopting the kyds because the other couple didn't qualify, so the first couple had to do the formalities with the intention of passing the kyds off all along?
This horrid "rehoming" of adopted children seems to come up a lot with the fundie types. We've commented here before about how the prolife crowd, including the fundies, want to force women to have unwanted children, but then they never seem to want to adopt or even give any charitable support to those children after they're born. Over the past couple of years we've seen a disproportionate number of fundies who did adopt abuse the hell out of the adoptees, then abandon them to another family that proceeded to abuse these children even worse.

This asshat's case is just another example, maybe a bit worse than some. And listen to asshat snivel! " 'You don’t know what we’ve been through this past year. You have no idea what my family has been through,' he said emphatically. 'I don’t care what the people of Arkansas think about me. I don’t care if I lose my position. I care what my wife thinks about me, and I care what my three sons think about me.' ” Aww, poor widdle me me me... Who gives a fuck about the child given to the pedo? Many of us on this forum actually do, but not him. More fundie Republican shit.
But teh gheys can't adopt because they'll corrupt the poor innocent widdle chyldrun!

This is one of the reasons why domestic adoption is such a problem in America. The bureaucratic red tape is an expensive, time-consuming, and exhausting process and a lot of interested parties can't afford it. Then here's this asshole and others like him who waltz in and manage to adopt a couple of kids, can't handle them, and just foist them off to a rapist and its enabler wife instead of going through the proper channels (or bothering to actually work with the children and a psychotherapist). Thus, the bureaucratic red tape becomes even more expensive, time-consuming, and exhausting and shuts out even more qualified potential adoptive parents that would actually provide a loving home.

And of course, Mr. Arkansas Lawmaker here would pass laws preventing LGBTQ parents from adopting because apparently a goddamn fucking pedophile is a better qualified parent in his eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
UPDATE: Mr. and Mrs. Shitbag thought the girls were demon-possessed and had them exorcised. Jesus FUCKING Christ, these two are fucking retarded. :kill
UPDATE: This fucktard who gave the kids away is being honored by the Family Council Action Committee at a Ted Cruz event.

:BS
They are consistently models of their Christian values in their homes, their communities, and their churches." It commends the two lawmakers for their work on legislation regarding abortion.

Tell me how giving kids away to a child rapist fits in the Christian values, you fucking asshole...cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/08/12/1411360/-Arkansas-state-senator-who-rehomed-his-daughters-is-getting-a-courage-award-at-a-Ted-Cruz-event
An EXORCISM??!!!!!????! :hs
Holy shit! People have been killed by exorcisms before. They should be illegal, since they involve forms of abuse. I remember reading about one case where the "possessed" boy died of "neglect" (I think that means starvation/thirst) during an exorcism. Exorcisms can go for hours, even days, and usually involve restraining the victim in a less-than-ideal way (i.e., if a hospital did this they would get sued up the wazoo). Plus people don't usually consent to exorcisms. So, to recap, if you are under the age of 18, your parents can call a priest, tie you to a chair, hit you, deprive you of food, water, sleep, and a toilet. Then chant religious gobletygook at you, wave religious stuff in your face, and touch you with religious crap until your will is broken and the "demons" are gone. angry smiley ranting :scr
Arkansas. Why am I not surprised?

Maybe Megan Kelly can ask Ted Cruz about this demon debacle at the next debate if she's not on the rag.

I kind of wonder if this could catch on as a way for pedos to get their hands on some fresh meat without the hassle of going through the whole adoption process.. especially with this story making headlines. Hire a couple to pose as a family looking to adopt, the pedo pays for said child, and then the adoptive family just hands the kid off to the pedo afterward. It's not like there are any repercussions:

Parents wanting to adopt a child from the Department of Human Services must go through hours of training, criminal background checks and a six month trial period. But if the parents decide they want to give that child to another home, without any kind of oversight at all, there's no state or federal law stopping it.

Tell me how giving kids away to a child rapist fits in the Christian values, you fucking asshole...

Seems like the church as a whole is okey-dokey with their priests diddling children, so it doesn't surprise me that Christians would find this fucker's behavior exemplary. Give the kids to a pedo so he can rape the evil out of them! That's what Jesus would do! smile rolling left righteyes2

Channel 7 News made multiple efforts to contact Rep. Justin Harris for comment, even waiting outside of the legislative session when he was in attendance, but he did not comment on the report.

Well of course not! What the fuck was he even going to say? "Hey errybuddy, sorry I performed an exorcism on my second-hand kid and gave them to a rapist! My bad!"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login