Villagers need to be nicer to breeders

Posted by ladybug2203 
Villagers need to be nicer to breeders
August 12, 2015
Breeder pleasing as usual......

http://m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/3732758
Re: Villagers need to be nicer to breeders
August 12, 2015
So all the societal and government support isn't enough? Fuck them! I'm not going to hide my disdain, my utter lack of interest in their completely optional lifestyle choice. Modern parenthood is a fucking joke anyway. angry flipping off
August 13, 2015
You beat me to it, KoT. It is the parents who moved away from us CF when they decided to sprog. Before they sprogged, they had no kids just like we did. Then they decided to freely make a choice to have kids and completely change (read: worsen) their lives and no longer be like US who still have no kids. Bed-made-lie, as far as I am concerned. Why should we have to change our lifestyles and attitudes toward THEM because THEY made a choice to change (read: worsen) their lives? They already get lots of support through governmental policies, corporate policies, and they was society treats them compared to how those 3 entities treat us CF?

captcha=NWBTW, or "No way, by the way, as in "No way I want to have any part of that lifestyle, by the way!"
August 13, 2015
A real friend is someone who puts an equal investment into the friendship. Sometimes people who were your friends stop being your friends.

I do have friends who have children. There are also people who stopped being my friends when they had children. So I guess it's not me that's the problem, is it? The ones I'm still friends with are the ones who do have a life outside of their children.
Anonymous User
August 13, 2015
I will be nicer to breeders when they stop pretending that their ill-bred, unruly little brat automatically grants them any privilege that they might desire.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login