Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PMYABP: Ohio mom kills 3 sons

Posted by Techie 
PMYABP: Ohio mom kills 3 sons
August 19, 2015
Ohio mom kills 3 of her boys because supposedly her husband did not pay attention to their daughter.

www.cnn.com/2015/08/19/us/ohio-mother-confesses-murder-three-sons/index.html?eref=rss_us

CNN.com
When prosecutors questioned her, Pilkington told them that she had suffocated all three boys with a blanket.

She may have done it out of jealousy, police said, because she felt her husband favored the boys over her and their daughter.

The moo is 23 and she has 4 kids. I assume that first one was a girl. Andrea Yates 2.0 here.
Re: PMYABP: Ohio mom kills 3 sons
August 19, 2015
Here is my theory. Postpartum depression happens mostly to women who did not want to have a kid or were not ready for it. I have not heard of very many women having a huge desire to have a kid at 23. Those kids were likely forced on her either by duh or the family.
Re: PMYABP: Ohio mom kills 3 sons
August 19, 2015
Techie
Here is my theory. Postpartum depression happens mostly to women who did not want to have a kid or were not ready for it. I have not heard of very many women having a huge desire to have a kid at 23. Those kids were likely forced on her either by duh or the family.

I do too. Being Childfree needs to be pushed as an option, a good, moral option, as much as possible.
One of the reasons I've become disgusted with a lot of today's feminism because it's so "Mommified" now.
Yeah, I'm looking at YOU Feminste! smile rolling left righteyes2 (Also because of your support of the huckster Melissa McEwan!!)

A quick story: years ago, I told a nurse I was childfree. She confessed she'd never wanted kids, had been getting bingoed, felt like a freak yadda, yadda.
I told her she was not alone, and to find some childfree websites. Serious, it was like a light bulb moment for her.

Evan Davis
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login