Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nasty chyld intollerant thought..... I'm going to the world belowdevil with smile

Posted by starlady 
Nasty chyld intollerant thought..... I'm going to the world belowdevil with smile
August 24, 2015
A batch of wasps have built a lovely hive in one of our trees. As wasp nests go.. it's quite the work of art. It's about a foot long with scollped design .. and a perfect little entrance/exit hole for the little buggers.

I was putting the recycle bin out this morning and had one of my brat intolerant thoughts. Give some of these snotlieghs and travesties some sticks and tell them to hit the pinata. Then run! LOL

Okay.. had to share my nasty thought... and now I will prepare to enter the depths of...where ever.
Re: Nasty chyld intollerant thought..... I'm going to the world belowdevil with smile
August 24, 2015
When we were little kids one of my cousin's tried to convinced my other cousin that a bee's nest or wasps (whichever) was cotton candy. She was going right for it when he stopped her.
Re: Nasty chyld intollerant thought..... I'm going to the world belowdevil with smile
August 25, 2015
When I was in college I worked at a summer camp with a playground. There were a few times that I had to make kids sit in time out because they were caught throwing stuff at nests they had found. Moral of the story is that 1) Bees and wasps will build nests ANYWHERE, and 2) you don't have to tempt the little Einsteins, they'll go after it on their own.

Too bad there were always other kids that would have gotten caught in the stingy crossfire. I would have loved me some natural consequences.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
August 25, 2015
I'm reminded of one of the "Little House on the Prairie" books where Laura Ingalls Wilder wrote about Cousin Peter. Apparently he was a pestiferous little shit who had gotten out of hand.

There was a scene where the men folk were planting or harvesting; forget the exact circumstances; and Peter was playing when he should have been helping. He came upon a wasp/hornet nest and gave it a poke, only to have them come swarming after him. His screams brought the men running. Looking at the scores of stings, the attitude from them was "well, that'll learn ya," and sent him off to the womenfolk. The women, being busy with their own duties of that time of year, dressed the stings with baking soda, packed him off to bed, and returned to their own more important chores.

Undoubtedly, a swarm attack against a kid today would be treated differently. I prefer the hardened attitude of the older generations. Thank you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login