Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo milks herself in open office:wtf

Posted by aliceblue 
Moo milks herself in open office:wtf
August 31, 2015
Apparently Pumping Polly finds it too inconvenient to use the room her employer provides, so she just whips out the udders at her desk. I can rarely get the comment on slate but a couple of idiots defend her. two faces puking

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/dear_prudence/2015/08/dear_prudence_my_co_worker_pumps_breast_milk_in_the_middle_of_the_office.html
Re: Moo milks herself in open office:wtf
August 31, 2015
This moo really needs a male coworker who jerks off in the next cubicle. He could say that "it's my wife's most fertile day in the month and I'm working all day so I'll just send it to her by courier" grinning smiley
August 31, 2015
tea princess
This moo really needs a male coworker who jerks off in the next cubicle. He could say that "it's my wife's most fertile day in the month and I'm working all day so I'll just send it to her by courier" grinning smiley

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious
August 31, 2015
Or for someone to change their tampon in the next cubicle. I mean it's "natchural" after all. It's just unborn babies!
August 31, 2015
And - surprise! - Prudie shoots down all the yabbuters who try to defend the milking cow. There is a speshul room all set up for Bossie the Cow, the walls are probably decorated with puppies and kittens. That's where she needs to go.

The bint must not care about keeping the goodwill of her coworkers, pulling crap like that.
August 31, 2015
You'd think a lactating heifer would just about cream her panties having a milking room just for her special udders. I'd wager a guess that the reason the milking room exists is because of breeder women mooing in the past about how they don't want to milk themselves in the bathroom, and now that they have said room, it's too "inconvenient" to use it. There is no making breeders happy.

How exactly is having a room dedicated solely to nursing and milk-pumping in any way inconvenient? Also, why's Moo still milking herself when the loaf is almost a year old? Should Junior be getting weaned off the boobjuice by now? Is it really that necessary to milk herself at work? I would imagine that her and her noisy milking machine could be distracting enough to potentially drag down productivity and maybe even drive visitors and/or clients away. I'm not sure what kind of a business this place is, but I don't think I'd want to patronize a company where someone's tit milk is possibly all over everything.

Could I have a catheter and urine bag set up by my desk out in full view so I don't have to get up and pee? Could I wear an adult diaper, take a giant dump in it and change it at my desk (and put the filled diaper in my desk trash can)? My guess is NO. I know Moo will moan and whine about being discriminated against if anyone complains about her and her leaking udders, but there is no reason the whole office should have to be uncomfortable and distracted because of one Moo. Go to your designated room and be fuckin' happy you have it. Very few places are willing to accommodate lactating breeders and their fluids.
August 31, 2015
There's no audience in the milking room, so how does everyone know how good a moomy she is if there's no one to watch?

First the breeders demand a specific room for milking for comfort and privacy, then they want to milk in the open so the entire world can see and be splashed by biohazards. Can't win with those bloody cows.
September 01, 2015
Cambion
How exactly is having a room dedicated solely to nursing and milk-pumping in any way inconvenient?

It makes attention-whoring damn inconvenient.

Anyhow, this doesn't surprise me. Those milk cows have been making a big push to make it legal for them to have their nipples sucked on anywhere, any time, without so much as a cover to protect the public from spraying bodily fluids. Since they can do it in stores, cafes, airplanes and so on, why shoud the office be any different?
September 01, 2015
I'm sure that pump is noisy and distracting for co-workers. I personally could give a shit if women want to nurse in public. I just want them to shut the fuck up about it, because their infant nursing is no more worthy of attention than, say, someone eating a PBJ. But if the woman in question is running a pump, I can guarantee she is disturbing co-workers.

One way to deal with this: get rid of the lactation lounge. When the moms complain, point to the pumping mom at her desk and explain that this employee has shown that the room isn't truly needed, but if you want to talk to her about it, feel free! The other moms will let her have it, and soon she will fall in line. Then re-open the Lactation Lounge.

One reason she cited for milking at her desk is productivity. So let her take a laptop with her, and tell all the moms they are now required to work while milking. Problem solved.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login