Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders begging for house

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Breeders begging for house
November 28, 2006
Since it appears that they're breeding for God and all that, it makes sense that they'd expect the "good people" to buy them a house. After all, they're raising His children.

Fundies make me ill.
Re: Breeders begging for house
November 28, 2006
if she is breeding for god, let god provide.. i have heard this story before, a breeder with 3 kids 3 different kids fathers, wanted a friends father to buy a house so she could move in with him. she wasnt sleeping with friends father, didnt fancy friends father but wanted a house bought by him for her..

these types are selfish. why doesnt she get a job, sell the kids.. why does she need such a large house.

theres 6 of them in a 3 bed, havent they heard of bunk beds, its a purely selfish mentality. why need a $569,000 house, i am sure there are cheaper ones.. for that price in the UK you could have a 5 bed detached house with lots of land.. in a good area.. but why does she need a house like that

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Andy
November 28, 2006
This truly makes me ill...what makes these people think they have the right to beg others for a down payment, simply because they haven't mastered the concept of birth control? There is such a thing as responsibility for one's actions-unless you're breeding 'God's children', apparently. Furthermore, what did they do to deserve a brand new McMansion? Oh, that's right-have four oops situations. Silly me. Rampant breeders make me ill.
Anonymous User
November 28, 2006
That really pisses me off! She's acting like the 6 of them living in an apartment with "only" 3 bedrooms means they're destitute or something. I would be [slightly] more forgiving of her begging if it had turned out that she had 3 boys and 1 girl - and didn't want to have all of the boys crammed in 1 tiny room, but that's not the case. Let's break this down: the 2 parents share 1 bedroom, the 2 older boys share 1 bedroom, the 2 youngest boys share 1 bedroom. That in no way seems like the oh-so-horrible situation she's painting it out to be.

And it's such an expensive house she wants! I'll bet she's the type who wouldn't even dream of finding a modest "fixer upper" and getting off her stay-at-home ass and putting some elbow grease into getting the place nice. Just another case of a spoiled daddy's girl believing she's entitled to having everything she wants without doing anything to earn it.
It bothers me when I see all of this boohoo-baby-begging - from fertility treatments to Xmas presents to that pitiful eBay PS3 auction and now even frickin' houses!

My mom raised 2 kids alone, and the 3 of us lived in a 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom apartment for quite a while, but she never complained or believed she should have more just because. She worked hard, we all sacrificed [no eating out, very few toys, hand-me-down and home-made clothes - lots of little things] so we could eventually have more. But these people just don't believe they should have to.

Sorry for the long post, but damn[!] this stuff really rubs me the wrong way.
November 28, 2006
Bunch of fucking whiners. Duh came with two kids before he met Moo, but I guess they wouldn't be considered a 'real' famblee unless Moo and Duh made their own miracles. I'm still waiting to see God's donation - after all, he will provide, right? I'm sure God will want to keep his reputation from being tarnished and become a 'platinum donator'.

Also, does anyone else think that house doesn't look worth $589,900? I do almost hope someone else buys the house before Moo and Duh get the chance to. Since they're hoping everyone else will pay for this, of course they're going to pick the most expensive house they can find.

I'm considering donating a box of condoms to them.
November 28, 2006
Normally, I would not even think of posting on another person's website unless we share the same interests. However, I so badly wanted to post on these breeders' Gimme Site to tell these greedsters that they are offensive. I did not see any links to a guestbook. If any of us hosted a website asking for donations for a McMansion, we would be told to get a job-buh and to stop our nasty begging. Don't even get me started on the Christmas begging...

"FUCK WORK"
RandomCFChick
November 28, 2006
I'm with Cambion...I glanced at the site, and thought, "No, but I'll donate a box of condoms". Why'd they go and have more kids, if they can't afford to house them?

There are no links to a guest book because the creators of the site KNOW that they'd be called on their poor planning. Yeah, sharing a bedroom is slightly less common than it used to be, but give me a break. Two kids per bedroom is NOT a hardship.
CFScorpio
November 28, 2006
There was indeed a guestbook. I posted something on there asking how they expect to pay for the mortgage, property taxes and home repairs if they do get the house.

Click on "contact us" for the guestbook.
Anonymous User
November 28, 2006
Where the FUCK do these breeders get off begging for money for a house or a college education using their crotchfruit as an excuse? Instead of getting on the internet begging for free money, those entitlement-minded bitches need to get off their asses, WORK, SCRIMP AND SAVE and then consider buying a SMALLER, LESS EXPENSIVE house. DUMB-FUCKS!

What's worse is that a few dumb-asses have actually GIVEN THEM MONEY ALREADY!! Just like that shit-wad on eBay trying to sell a PS3 for $100,000 for his kyd's colluge edukayshun! GTFOOHWTBS!! Did he actually think that was going to work?

UGH! SHIT LIKE THIS JUST PISSES ME OFF!!
November 28, 2006
UNreal. What wonderful values to teach your kids: Why work hard? Beg enough and someone else will always provide for you. These people don't have a clue.

If I had the cash, I'd buy the house and burn it down just for spite.
Sherz
November 28, 2006
Grrrrrr! This woman really pisses me off. I guess her philosophy is; If you're going to beg, beg big! This is a slap in the face to people who have worked hard to have a modest home.

Stephanie, you're right! It's not like these people are totally on top of each other, and they're boys, so they are probably not monopolizing the bathroom.

I'm sure the money she's posted on her site as donations aren't real. It's probably just to make others think that people have actually donated.

She's so full of shit, and only a true idiot would give her money for a free house.
November 28, 2006
and of course how do we know they will buy that house and not a cheaper one, and pocket the difference

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
November 28, 2006
Warning...strong language.

People like this make me sick with their cheery little pleas for help...GAH! I just want to kick their asses until my shoe comes out the top of their heads. Few things in life would make me happier than actually meeting and beating these lazy ass suck wads from hell. Boo hoo, you can't buy a half million dollar home, cry me a fucking river until your eyes bleed because not only could I care less, I am actually sickened to have to share this country with a such worthless bag of shit wrapped in skin as the people who make up this "family".

1. if you can some how manage to pay for a computer and internet access, then you probably have a few extra bucks. Maybe see the damned computer, cancel the internet access AND CABLE TV (that I'm sure they have) and fucking get a goddamned job you lazy worthless bastards.
2. who the fuck needs a fucking half million dollar home? Live somewhere cheaper that you can afford like the rest of us have to, you stinking rotten assbags.
3. what the hell have you done for ANYONE but YOURSELVES you selfish scum sucking bastards??? IF they work, it's probably at a for profit corporation, and with 4 kids how would they ever find the time to volunteer for anything? FUCK. YOU. SIDEWAYS. I work my goddamned ass off for next to nothing at a non-profit, do scads of volunteer work and barely manage to eke by a living. I haven't purchased a new item of clothing in over a year, don't drive a new car, live in a marginally crappy apartment and some how have also managed to maintain enough dignity to keep myself from begging on the internet like a stupid, drooling, worthless waste of air.
I hate these people and the stupid ass "donors" as well. Yes, HATE. These are the people I'd round up and ship off to an island encampment.
November 28, 2006
Also, I would strongly recommend that you do go and click on "contact" on that page...AND leave them your message. They've only got two and I'm guessing that they're deleting any "non supportive" messages.
Hey, let off some steam...
CFScorpio
November 28, 2006
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Also, I would strongly recommend that you do go
> and click on "contact" on that page...AND leave
> them your message. They've only got two and I'm
> guessing that they're deleting any "non
> supportive" messages.
> Hey, let off some steam...

There were 3 when I posted, and mine wasn't even that obnoxious. I guess they didn't like what I had to say.
Theresa
November 28, 2006
they are absolutely deleting all non-supportive comments. I left one last night as I posted this message to the brats page. This morning it was gone.

Also, for more shits and giggles, read the journal part of the page. Moo is contemplating going back to school, b/c she dosen't have any skills and dosen't know what she wants to do when she grows up.
Newsflash bitch. Your days of deciding what to be are over. You have squirted out 2 sperm colissions, and have taken on your husband's 2 mistakes. You need to take whatever job your sorry ass can get. Learn the phrase "do you want fries with that?"

I hate this woman!
Anonymous User
November 28, 2006
First of all, 589k for a house? Are they insane, they live in Beaverton, OR. There are much cheaper areas in Beaverton and they are in decent neighborhoods. They want a move up house for there first purchase!?! I'm on my second house now and I still don't have one that nice. Entitlement much?
Theresa
November 28, 2006
It keeps getting better with these idiots. Now they have posted a FAQ about what they will do with the money if its not enough, and some bullshit about how they don't mean to offend people, and that any amount of embarassment is worth it to get a house for the family.

Maybe I wouldn't be so enraged if they wanted to buy a modest little house, but $589,900! Give me a fucking break! In Oregon no less!
Andy
November 28, 2006
My, how the mighty have fallen! Check out the page now-they're now begging for money for a $273,900 house that looks like it's a fixer-upper. I'm guessing they had a lot of people calling them lazy, selfish bastards who need to invest in condoms before a house on their carefully edited guestbook. Any bets on how long before they just give up and straight-up beg for next month's rent?
DrDanCorelli
November 28, 2006
Apparently the Navy no longer bothers with sex education. Whatever happened to "wrap it before you tap it" flicks shown to the armed services?
CFScorpio
November 28, 2006
Too funny! Did you see the "donators" section of the website? I guess that proves the Moo really does need to go back to school. Maybe they will teach her the word "donors" in college, so she doesn't have to make up words!

Cripes! She says they live in a "tiny 3-bedroom apartment"! Since when is a 3-bedroom apartment considered tiny? A studio is tiny. A one-bedroom might be tiny. But a fucking THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT? Unless the rooms are the size of closets, I don't see how that would be possible.

And if they are struggling to put food on the table (as she says), I really don't see how they will be able to afford a monthly mortgage, even on a $274K house. Let's say they actually get their goal of a down payment (20%, which would be around $45K. Ha ha! Unlikely, but let's say they get it.) That leaves $230K. If they get a mortgage at 6% (considering they probably have crappy credit, it would probably be higher, but who knows?)...

FUCK! THis is way too much math for me to do when I'm tired! Can someone figure out what their monthly payments would be on $230K plus 6% interest? And then figure out their property taxes? I guaran-damn-tee it'll be way more than their monthly rent on their "tiny" 3-bedroom apartment!
November 29, 2006
Here is my post on the Beggathon Site. I doubt it will be posted because the moo-derator is now making certain comments are at her "standards" before publishing them.

Name: A. T****r
Homepage:
E-Mail: *r*emde*l*ng@hotmail.com
Referred By: Friend
City/Country:
Comments: It is offensive for you to feel that others are to pay for your "dream home". You and your husband chose to have your children. It is your responsibility to pay the costs to raise your kids. Begging from others shows a lack of character on your part. Many families live in apartments. A three-bedroom apartment in my area is considered quite large. Instead of asking others to fund your home, please consider living within your own means, keep the apartment, or get a job to help your husband with the costs of buying a house. If you got the home, would the next website have you asking to pay the taxes?

"FUCK WORK"
RandomCFChick
November 29, 2006
I just checked on their site again, and in addition to the switch to a cheaper house, they've also added some text basically saying "don't flame us or tell us we should have used birth control, and don't say bad stuff about our kids".

Honestly, if I were to sign their guest book I wouldn't say anything bad about their kids...after all, their parents' poor planning isn't those kids' fault. I do worry about the message the begsite sends to those kids, though. Will they grow up thinking that it's ok to beg for money instead of saving up?

They say they have about 2000 so far. I can't help but wonder how much of that comes from the site...and how many of those donations were from family members, close friends, and others who traditionally will sometimes pitch in for a home purchase. I highly doubt that all that money is from strangers.

Oh, and there's still only two messages on the guest book. They must be deleting like mad! hee hee.
November 29, 2006
well apparently the 2000 comes from a site, called http://www.coolebayauctions.com/

i wonder who runs that

Anonymous User
November 29, 2006
theres 6 of them in a 3 bed, havent they heard of bunk beds, its a purely selfish mentality.
The Brady Bunch lived in a 3 bedroom! Remember? The girls has a bigger room with 3 twin beds and the boys had bunk beds and 1 twin in a smaller room. And look at how they turned out!!! Just fine!! smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login