Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders begging for house

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Breeders begging for house
November 29, 2006
Those breeders make me sick! I still remember the look on my Mom's face when she was denied the loan to buy a 2BR condo after working so hard for 30 years and not owing a damn dime to anyone. The nerve of these people! And they're raising the next generation of beggars, too.
geekums
November 29, 2006
The moo mentions that they've already blown a lot of time driving past the house, so obviously they have a car that's superfluous. Gee, maybe if they got rid of that and the associated expenses they'd have enough money for a down payment in a short period of time! Moo can't even claim that she uses it for a job, and I KNOW the Portland area has great biking/walking facilities, so if they're that poor, what the hell are they wasting gas for? Then again, where did they get the idea that they should get their dream house right now instead of saving for a few years? My guess is that all six of them have raging drug addictions and are using the house thing as a front to get cash for their dealer- somehow a scam like that would annoy me less than the entitlement begging.
Anonymous User
November 30, 2006
I just went to have a look again at their website and it says Merry Chritmas, you've been hacked. So my guess is it was a joke all along or they try to scare people who've visited their website before.
November 30, 2006
I also thought it odd that only two people had signed the guestbook. I am certain that we in the CF community were not the only people offended. As noted in the cut-&-paste of what I posted on the Gimme Site, I did not mention the use of contraception or speak bad of their children. Heck, I even listed my Hotmail address if they felt the need to e-mail me. However, I am glad the moo did not message me. If these breeders feel they are entitled to beg from strangers for a house regardless of cost, they should take whatever is said even though I would not agree with profanities or flaming.

"FUCK WORK"
CFScorpio
November 30, 2006
Mrs. Ogre Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just went to have a look again at their website
> and it says Merry Chritmas, you've been hacked. So
> my guess is it was a joke all along or they try to
> scare people who've visited their website before.

Someone hacked the site. They didn't do that themselves.
CFScorpio
November 30, 2006
amethusos* Wrote:
I am certain that we in the
> CF community were not the only people offended.

I'm sure most families with kids would be offended by that site too! After all, there are plenty of parents out there who manage to pay for their own houses, or borrow money from family and friends, without resorting to begging from strangers!
November 30, 2006
CFScorpio Wrote:
> Mrs. Ogre Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I just went to have a look again at their
> website
> > and it says Merry Chritmas, you've been hacked.
> So
> > my guess is it was a joke all along or they try
> to
> > scare people who've visited their website
> before.
>
>
> Someone hacked the site. They didn't do that
> themselves.

How do you know? I am sort of clueless on that stuff... confused smiley

"FUCK WORK"
CFScorpio
November 30, 2006
amethusos* Wrote:
> CFScorpio Wrote:
> -----
> > Mrs. Ogre Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I just went to have a look again at their
> > website
> > > and it says Merry Chritmas, you've been
> hacked.
> > So
> > > my guess is it was a joke all along or they
> try
> > to
> > > scare people who've visited their website
> > before.
> >
> >
> > Someone hacked the site. They didn't do that
> > themselves.
>
> How do you know? I am sort of clueless on that
> stuff... confused smiley

Why would anyone hack their own site? It would be like vandalizing your own car or house.

Most likely it was done by someone who was as outraged as we were.
November 30, 2006
Perhaps, they "hacked" their own site because people wrote in stating how it is offensive to expect others to pay to buy a another house? I am sure man7y reading it think of how hard they work to put together a down payment for a home or to make a big purchase of something else of value. I would hope that this was not an outside job. Hacking is bad. It does not matter if the content of the site does cause disagreement.

"FUCK WORK"
December 02, 2006
Well they couldn't have hacked it too well, whoever did it...because the other areas of the site are still accessible, such as the contact page and the 'donater/retard' page. If you go to the link below, it should still take you to their poor excuse for a charity site:

http://www.familyhomefund.com/ourgoal.html
December 02, 2006
mmmmm the sympathy vote.. we deserve more due to this wicked attack.. its far easier to beg than to earn, i know i need £250,000 to be secure for the rest of my life and rowan/fausts life.. thats the plan, get that put it into a trust fund and live off the interest.. i dont expect anyone to give me money, i will work, and try to save and start my own business, and do everything. if i cant well, thats ok as well. but to ask for half a million dollars then quarter of a million, seems a little extreme. but then really religious people say god will provide meaning its ok to beg.

of course if ihad the money i would buy it... just so they wouldnt have it. wink..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
December 02, 2006
In her journal, she wrote that she doesn't agree with the website, but it's still up there. Instead of putting up a crappy webpage begging folks in cyberspace for money, they need to stay in the apartment they have now, pay down some bills and try to save some money until they can afford to buy a bigger house. It's just basic common sense.

She mentioned she wants to learn medical transcription and wants info about it. I'm an MT and didn't even bother to leave any info. Maybe that's mean, MAYBE NOT, but I personally feel that trying to bum money to buy a bigger, more expensive house when you can barely afford what you got now is not cool at all.
GreenGrass
December 02, 2006
Someone gave them a $2000 donation. Also, it looks like they didn't do a whole lot of family planning - they dated seven months before she got pregnant, then got pregnant AGAIN just a few months after the first one was born. I noticed that the husband's ex-wife is pregnant too - just bizarre...
Anonymous User
December 02, 2006
The part of this whole thing that really rubs ME the wrong way is that these people are bitching and moaning about their kids having to share bedrooms when there are plenty of kids who probably live in their same town who would be thrilled to HAVE somewhere to sleep, period.

I hate beg sites. I hate the ones for people who want stuff for their kids (like, if you can't afford a crib, you can't afford a baby!), people who want others to pay off their credit card debt, and any other shit they can come up with. And people will donate to this crap!! Some of it, I think, they donate just because it's a novelty or they find it funny. I'm just going to make a funny site to get people to pay off my student loans and buy me a car, I bet I'd do great at it. *snort*

Why'd they go and have more kids, if they can't afford to house them?

Indeed. I could argue that having kids you can't afford to care for is far more of a sin than not having them in the first place...

Maybe see the damned computer, cancel the internet access AND CABLE TV

Well, technically, used computers don't sell for that much, and generally 'net access doesn't cost enough to make THAT much of a difference (we thought of canceling ours when times are harder, but decided against it since the internet was part of how I was looking for/applying for jobs, and since it wasn't like getting rid of the internet would be enough to pay the discrepancy between income and bills).

Apparently the Navy no longer bothers with sex education. Whatever happened to "wrap it before you tap it" flicks shown to the armed services?

I've met, on the 'net, a lot of CFers who are either in the military or married to someone who is, and apparently the military is breeder heaven. A lot of the complaints I've heard have been from military wives living on base who can't believe the breederism of the other wives, to the point that they often can't be friends with these women.

I just went to have a look again at their website and it says Merry Chritmas, you've been hacked
HAHAHAHA. My guess is that somebody (maybe somebody as annoyed by the site as we are) hacked their site. I doubt the site itself is a hoax (we wouldn't be that lucky).

they dated seven months before she got pregnant,
Okay, I didn't read the site yet, but are you saying...oh horrors for these God-fearing folk...that she got pregnant out of wedlock??? No wonder they're popping 'em out like a Pez dispenser...they're trying to "appease" God for their 'heinous sins.' *snort*
Anonymous User
December 02, 2006
Now the page is completely gone. What a bunch of WEAK-ASS, PUNK-ASS LOSERS!! First, they create a website to beg for a $500,000+ house. Then, when they see people aren't falling for their shit, they delete negative comments and downgrade to a $200,000+ house. People continue to insult and degrade them, and I guess they just can't handle it and give up altogether. Oh, well, too bad, so sad.
December 03, 2006
K12144 Wrote:

> I've met, on the 'net, a lot of CFers who are
> either in the military or married to someone who
> is, and apparently the military is breeder heaven.
> A lot of the complaints I've heard have been from
> military wives living on base who can't believe
> the breederism of the other wives, to the point
> that they often can't be friends with these
> women.

I worked retail Back in the Day so I waited on military wives. They do marry young and pop them out like no one's business. I could not imagine being a childfree-by-choicer person on a military housing part of the base.

"FUCK WORK"
Anonymous User
December 17, 2006
In my guestbook message to this trash I offered a donation for the whole family: Front row seats to a concert featuring the world's tiniest violin, playing "Cry me a River" just for them! Never heard back on that...

Anyway, I was curious as to whether they actually took the site down, or are just trying again elsewhere, so I Googled Moo, as she seems to be in charge. It seems she runs another website.

Now, before I go on the link, or part of the other site that I found particularly amusing, I'd just like to ask where the money for her websites is coming from, when according to the beg site, she can't afford to feed her famblee...? Not only that, but shouldn't she be using the time she's spending on these site, you know, parenting? Or better yet, looking for a fucking job?

So, here's the site:

http://www.getmycountryback.com/

She lists herself as webmaster, and Hubbydearest as a promotion member on this page:

http://www.getmycountryback.com/2006elections.html

Now, personally, I'm not a huge fan of illegal immigration, but this coming from a woman BEGGING FOR A HOUSE is especially rich. I'm surprised she's not begging for donations here too, although she is selling stuff, and has more crappy link-banners.

Anyway, my favorite part was in the "Mission Statement" (although I don't think she actually understands what a Mission Statement is.)

http://www.getmycountryback.com/aboutgmcb2.html

"What I'm opposed to is the ones who give immigrants a bad name, that stay here for 30 years living off of welfare"

...Doesn't begging for a 1/2 a million dollar house give hard working Americans a bad name...?

"Let's not come here just to squeeze what you can out of our government and then try to take it for your own."

...Hell Yeah! That hard earned welfare money could be going to buy her famblee a house, and besides, learn to do it right. Don't squeeze the government, beg for it on the internet instead. What a stupid Moo.

I found the whole thing amusing and thought I'd share.

EDIT: I was wrong, they do want donations!

http://www.getmycountryback.com/donations.html
Andy
December 17, 2006
Well, well, well...I was looking through the 'Links' section, and right at the bottom is a very offensive one called 'Whitespeech'. I guess she figures she is 'owed' a house, simply because she's a white Moomy. What an idiot-and she's raising the next generation to believe in this crap (and before anyone jumps to conclusions, I'm an Irish/Anglo American-I was just raised to believe that racism, along with any other bigotry, is wrong). Lovely-no wonder the U.S. has so many problems, as long as women like her continue to breed like rabits and teach their kids hatred and intolerance.
December 18, 2006
Wow. Thanks for the follow up.
December 19, 2006
While I am a strong suppoer of the Get My Country Back site, I do not support the white moo thinking skin colouring is a reason for people to donate for a free house. I have to go with the Right when it comes to illegal immigration even though I am a moderate Lefty. This has nothing to do with racism. However, I do not support the moo's views regarding the house and being a bigot.

"FUCK WORK"
CFScorpio
December 19, 2006
Feh Wrote:
> Wow. Thanks for the follow up.

Yes; good job on the research! How ironic that Moo hates immigrants. Gee, I wonder why? Because they work hard? That's something SHE obviously knows nothing about.
December 19, 2006
while i disagree with her, i am totally anti racist.. but i can see that people who do go to america should go through the process that makes them american citizens. if i came to america, i wouldnt want them to change everything for me, i would do my best to become a citizen of that country it would only be respectful to do it.

if you came here to the UK to live its only respectful to try to become a member of the country.

i find she is a bigot, justifying herself to get what she wants.. (just like she claims the mexicans do)..

i have no objection to people who become a member of society legally, its the illegal ones who are breaking the law, i have problems with.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
CFScorpio
December 20, 2006
I was just thinking...if she really does have links to white supremacist sites on her site, AND if her husband's name is listed on the site, can't we report them to the military? I can't imagine that the military would condone something like this, and I'm sure they don't want their ACTIVE members supporting racially discriminatory and "hate speech" groups.
GreenGrass
December 20, 2006
So this is what Moomie does instead of getting a job? Running a hate web site?

Ugh, it's because of idiots like her that every day in America is like the fourth of July now. We get it, you LOOOVE America! Now go get a job and contribute something besides what comes out of that hole between your legs.
GreenGrass
December 20, 2006
And I must add that I find the name of her web site amusing: Get My Country Back. Now just where did your country go? Stupid broad. Reminds me of the annual "War on Christmas" crap spouted from the extreme right who think that Christians are part of some sort of oppressed minority in this country.

Funny how some people are dying to get into America. Many days I'm ready to run for the border myself.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login