Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cow allowed in area meant for dogs

Posted by tea princess 
Cow allowed in area meant for dogs
November 08, 2015
Another "why is there not a place to pump breast milk everywhere" drama.

http://www.flyertalk.com/articles/united-employee-told-nursing-mom-to-pump-in-pet-area.html

that pet relief area is pretty cute, though.
Re: Cow allowed in area meant for dogs
November 08, 2015
Feel bad for the dogs and cats. Used to have a cat which I would take to these areas, they were mighty crowded on the international flights. The purpose is to allow the cat/dog to relax, decompress and go to the bathroom. Some of the pets get mighty stressed. In NYC there is this nice patch of grass outside, a little atrium for pets. It is delightful! Kitty loved it!

Just like the famblee parking spots, if anyone is foolish enough to make rooms for the moos then I'll be more than happy to use the rooms. I can dart into them unencumbered and quickly unlike the typical grazing moo, parking sports AND rooms. Bet there will be tons of people using them to make phone calls too. If anyone ever calls me on it I will claim to be diabetic and state I was giving myself an insulin shot and couldn't bear to do that in front of any impressionable sneauflakes. It would be worth purchasing a needle as an alibi in case this situation arises.
November 08, 2015
How the hell is one airline expected to force the entire airport to provide milking stalls for these bovines?
November 08, 2015
Even if the airline did provide special accommodations for beefing heifers, the Moos would get their udders all in a twist because they would see special milking rooms as discriminatory and hurtful - separating them from everyone else because the airline allegedly finds boob-feeding shameful and needing to be hidden from public view. Then a nurse-in would commence where angry Moos with no lives would all beef en masse in the airport lobby and get in everyone's way.

There is no way to win with these tit-feeders. If you don't give their asses a special room to drain their milkbags, they throw a fit. If you do give them a special area just for them with comfy couches and soft music where they can nurse their little maggots, they throw a tantrum about being discriminated against for being nursing mommies. So they'll whip out the milk sacks in public and then throw more tantrums about how there are no special milking rooms and/or how the milking rooms are anti-women, but then they'll also throw a fit if other people complain about Moo nursing in public or if some pervert stares her down while rubbing their junk.

Once Cooper mentioned the bathroom was not sanitary, the worker suggested she use the airport’s pet relief center.

It's a room made for bodily fluids. It's not like the kid knows its in a bathroom. All the kid cares about is being fed.

In response to the situation, an airport representative said, “Our teams at Washington Dulles International Airport are working to develop dedicated lounges to accommodate nursing mothers, which will be in place later this year.”

So because one lowing heifer is too special to nurse in a toilet, the airport is going to pay out the ass to create breastfeeding lounges? I guarantee Moos won't use them because then they can't attention-whore in front of the entire airport. Can they make masturbation/sex lounges too? Sex and/or jacking off are as natural as tit-feeding, and hey, traveling can be stressful. If there are going to be milk bars at this airport, there should also be special areas where people can go rub one out. After all, the bathroom isn't saaaaaaaanitary. I'm a special snowflake too, and I shouldn't have to masturbate in a stanky toilet while some lady in the next stall is taking a huge, noisy shit. I want to be able to sprawl out on a cozy couch and get off without having to hear a constant stream of urine tinkles, farts and toilet flushes. I bet no one would fulfill my wishes. Discrimination RAWRRRR! tongue sticking out smiley

I love how pulling out your tits without a loaf attached is indecent exposure, but it's natural if there's a brat sucking on them. By this logic, whipping out one's cock might be indecent exposure, but having it buried in a vagina in full public view should be legal because sex is also natural.
November 09, 2015
"After all, the bathroom isn't saaaaaaaanitary. I'm a special snowflake too, and I shouldn't have to masturbate in a stanky toilet while some lady in the next stall is taking a huge, noisy shit. I want to be able to sprawl out on a cozy couch and get off without having to hear a constant stream of urine tinkles, farts and toilet flushes. I bet no one would fulfill my wishes. Discrimination RAWRRRR! "

cambion, I laughed my ass off at this. smiling bouncing smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login