Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

AskReddit trainwreck post about sociopathic 17-year-old son; almost 2000 comments

Posted by Anonymous User 
Quoting Snark Shark here,
"One gun, one bullet, problem solved."

I second that.

Snark, have I mentioned recently that I love you???
Snarktastic
I'm pleasantly surprised at all the people telling the OP to get the kid to a shrink/nuthouse/hospital immediately if not sooner. Not one single excuse-making breeder blather post in sight!

Sooner or later, one will pop up
nobodylikesyourkidbutyou
navi8orgirl
Zzelda

stolen alcohol, hundreds of pills, and drunk bottles of vanilla extract in an attempt to get high

Who has 'hundreds of pills' lying around? I have some Benadryl and a half empty bottle of Advil.

I suppose it could mean he steals them from various spots - but still? Is everyone chowing down pills like candy now???

People collect them at the doc these days. I have Benadryl, Tylenol (Walgreens brand lol) and Claritin. And dog pills.

Collecting samples from the doc is one way. I also know some people who pretend to have anxiety, who then either use them for fun or sell the pills, and the doctor writes prescriptions no questions asked.

Maaaan, I never get those doctors. The Navy had docs that gave out oxycontin like candy, but I got into an MVA and still only got Motrin. By the time I retired, I had enough Motrin to tile my bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
navi8orgirl
nobodylikesyourkidbutyou
navi8orgirl
Zzelda

stolen alcohol, hundreds of pills, and drunk bottles of vanilla extract in an attempt to get high

Who has 'hundreds of pills' lying around? I have some Benadryl and a half empty bottle of Advil.

I suppose it could mean he steals them from various spots - but still? Is everyone chowing down pills like candy now???

People collect them at the doc these days. I have Benadryl, Tylenol (Walgreens brand lol) and Claritin. And dog pills.

Collecting samples from the doc is one way. I also know some people who pretend to have anxiety, who then either use them for fun or sell the pills, and the doctor writes prescriptions no questions asked.

Maaaan, I never get those doctors. The Navy had docs that gave out oxycontin like candy, but I got into an MVA and still only got Motrin. By the time I retired, I had enough Motrin to tile my bathroom.

I don't have that kind of doctor either, but I know people who do. A few weeks ago I had run out of a very mild anxiety medication that I need once in a while and I was treated like a pill-popping junkie on the phone. smile rolling left righteyes2
Snarktastic
I'm pleasantly surprised at all the people telling the OP to get the kid to a shrink/nuthouse/hospital immediately if not sooner. Not one single excuse-making breeder blather post in sight!

The unpleasant reality, though, is that kydz have to be setting shit on fire before the excuse-making stops.
Most of the great psychiatric institutions are gone, thanks to the asshole ACLU & polishittys supposedly saving money. Yes, they do save money. What price do they pay when this farking whack job murders one, two, or more people. THEY don't pay for that at all. The famblee will have to pay for this shithead (translate: taxpayers). Actually, no matter what happens, the taxpayers will end up footing the bill. (Unless the best happens and someone offs this bastard.
I just hope stoopid moo and duh have the common sense to kick it out. Of course, at that point, society will have to bear the brunt of this creature from the black gene lagoon.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Why such dismissal of specific diets? Eh, this place does seem to have it out against gluten-free for some reason. Anyway that kid doesn't have a mental disorder, their a sociopath and should be locked away. Or else he's really just a wimp trying to be badass.
Kelli
Why such dismissal of specific diets? Eh, this place does seem to have it out against gluten-free for some reason.

We make fun of "special" diets when it seems like they are "trendy" and people use them to garner attention. That is also why we make fun of autism. We are not making fun of the conditions themselves, but of the way they get out of control in the popular culture. One day there's something called "celiac disease" or "autism" and the next day you can't go anywhere without everyone thinking they or their kid has it and expects special treatment everywhere and for the world to kiss their ass because they have the latest handicap-du-jour.

Wow, have i been patient with this one.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
SlumSlut
Kelli
Why such dismissal of specific diets? Eh, this place does seem to have it out against gluten-free for some reason.

We make fun of "special" diets when it seems like they are "trendy" and people use them to garner attention. That is also why we make fun of autism. We are not making fun of the conditions themselves, but of the way they get out of control in the popular culture. One day there's something called "celiac disease" or "autism" and the next day you can't go anywhere without everyone thinking they or their kid has it and expects special treatment everywhere and for the world to kiss their ass because they have the latest handicap-du-jour.

Wow, have i been patient with this one.

Ugh, I agree with all of this. The gluten-free fad diet is going to die a violent death once the new diet and handicap du-jour comes along. The people on these diets aren't the kind of people that quietly go on their lives and just maneuver themselves out the way of things they can't eat. No, they make a big noise of it anytime the topic of food comes up. I've got a friend like that. You hear from her a thousand times a day about how she can't eat this or that because she's eating gluten-free/is allergic to onions and cooked spinach. Worse when these people go to franchise restaurants and want a special menu accommodating their special snowflake diet. Either go to a restaurant where things aren't shipped pre-made and merely heated and assembled or better yet, learn to cook at home and don't force other people to do that diet managing for you.
One of the comments there, from a poster who claims to be a sociopath:
you might consider trying to get him interested in extreme sports, if youre lucky he will do something stupid and the problem will take care of itself, you also might consider taking out a life insurance policy on him with you as the beneficiary. You will need college money to send your one useful kid to college so there will be someone to take care of you when youre old and feeble.

hysterical laughterz
waving hellolarious
Bob
One of the comments there, from a poster who claims to be a sociopath:
you might consider trying to get him interested in extreme sports, if youre lucky he will do something stupid and the problem will take care of itself, you also might consider taking out a life insurance policy on him with you as the beneficiary. You will need college money to send your one useful kid to college so there will be someone to take care of you when youre old and feeble.

hysterical laughterz
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login