Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ugly Little Crying Babies

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Ugly Little Crying Babies
November 30, 2006
I found this on selfish heathens and thought it was hilarious. It even suggests a plane plan for travelling families
http://www.nobeliefs.com/babies.htm
Re: Ugly Little Crying Babies
November 30, 2006
I want to marry that guy.
Andy
November 30, 2006
LOVE it! Especially the soundproof airline 'family' section...nothing is worse than catching the red-eye and having it turn into the Screaming Baby Express upon takeoff.
Anonymous User
December 01, 2006
This was hysterical!!! Thank you for posting!!!! And yes, how many of us have traveled in which there was an infant on board who NEVER cried? Oh please, they always end up crying and for extended periods of time. I wish they could check them as baggage!!!!
Anonymous User
December 01, 2006
That's awesome. I always did think that newborn baby cries are creepy. Their crying doesn't sound like crying, at least not in the way that anyone is used to the sound of crying, not the way adults and older kids cry. I don't know how to describe newborn baby cries, it's just this incessant, frantic A-WAH A-WAH A-WAH A-WAH that makes the thing sound like it's being tortured in the most heinous fashion possible, even if whatever ails it is minor. It's horrible. (and considering that I think I've read that young babies don't shed tears, then I could almost argue that they don't really cry--I mean, it doesn't sound like crying, it doesn't include that one factor that tends to define crying [tears]--I think a baby's "crying" is just some sort of enraged/distressed yelling or something).
December 04, 2006
Perhaps when they cry, they're really saying "Eat me! Eat ME!! Will some big beastie come and put me out of my misery! EAT ME!!"
December 08, 2006
Newborns freak me out. They are stinky, fleshy little loaves of noise, vomit, drool, shit and piss, that lay around fidgeting and fussing....... much like a little alien wrapped up in a blanket.
Anonymous User
December 20, 2006
Maybe they were meant to be hideous so people would have fewer of them! Ha! Too bad it's not working.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login