Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Suprised by five

Posted by mrs. chinaski 
Suprised by five
January 28, 2016
I found this on the net:
26yo mother of two is expecting quintuplets.

http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/pregnancy/stages-of-pregnancy/surprised-by-five-perth-mum-pregnant-with-quintuplets-20150923-gjsvof.html

In her blog
https://www.facebook.com/FivebySurprise
she writes about how sick she is from the whole pignasty.

F.e.:
"The babies sit as high as under my ribs and stretch out to around my sides! I can't even begin to imagine how painful it will be to have my uterus contract back after all this is over!!"

"It's getting harder as each day passes to push through the pain, every part of my body aches and sleeping is becoming very painful.
No amount of pillows are helping support my back and belly.

Sometimes my pelvis becomes so stiff I can barely walk and my hips feel like they are grinding away constantly.

My skin on my belly is so stretched its painful and hot to touch, it literally feels like I have hives!! No amount of cream helps relieve the discomfort. I have a lot of stretch marks now, dealing with such a huge change in my body is hard."

She is in the full moo-mode of course:
"Firstly let me assure you all that everything is progressing well with my five little miracles"
"Is it all worth it? Yes!!!! I will keep pushing through"

I have very low pain tolerance, only reading this makes me sick.
I am so glad I am CF and won't experience any of this.
Re: Suprised by five
January 28, 2016
Y'know, it doesn't seem it was that long ago that when women found out they were expecting more than triplets, they were able to consult their doctor about getting a 'selective reduction' abortion without any social stigma involved. This was not just for the obvious 'we can't handle this many babies at once!' reason; it was also a smart thing to do for the mother's health, to lessen the stress on her body so she could have a better chance of having a normal labor and healthy babies.

And then, drug companies decided to cash in on the fertility market. Suddenly, you GOTTA KEEP EM ALL! 5 fetii? 8? 10?? More??? It's your DUTY to push 'em ALL out! So shut up and be a 'real' mom!

Now, it's like a contest, isn't it? All these crazy women are trying to have litters of offspring. One thing I'll say about the Duggars, at least they had the sense to birth their nation one kid at a time. Mrs. D probably wouldn't survive an entire litter at once. Not only is it like a contest, but suddenly, there's stigma: Oh, well if you have 9 fertilized eggs, you're not a 'real mawm' unless you hatch them ALL.

You don't hear much about selective pregnancy reduction anymore, I guess because it's sinful or something.
sad smiley
January 28, 2016
The result of the natal fetishization of the Western world. So much media and money is thrown at breeders of high order multiples that women like Kate Gosselin and Octomom intentionally set themselves up to carry multiple babies that the human body was not created to withstand in order to cash in. Now other women will endure horrific body mutilation and agony to get their own 15 minutes, even if it's not in the form of a TV show or occasional Discovery channel documentaries. They'll still get some media attention and people will donate money and baby crap.

Speaking of selective abortion, the breeders of the McCaughey septuplets like to go around to pro-life events and speak against selective abortion with the taunt that anybody who disagrees should tell her which four she should have aborted. Oh, I don't know, the ones born with a lifetime disability because they were shoved in a tiny womb with a football team? A clear case that it's always about quantity with these idiots, not quality.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
January 28, 2016
There is a blog entry from 25th September 2015:

"Yesterday wasn't a good day, it was filled with nausea, extreme neck and back pain and to be honest worry.
I worry how I will cope with pain when I'm only just about 12 weeks and already struggling. The biggest question
I ask is if I'm strong enough to do this?? I know I have to be but I'm scared of the unknown.

After my initial ultrasound I was told I could consider the selection method to give 2 babies the best chance in life...
I watched a YouTube video on the procedure and I cried, I could never do that!
Was I selfish for not giving two the chance of 100% survival?? All I knew is that I already love them and that every
heart beat I heard I connect with them more."

So she was obviously given the choice (reduction) but she refused it.
I don't have any opinion - it's her body, her health, her life.
She has to make the decision, she has to live with the consequences...

But I strongly disagree with people like those McCaugheys who push
some nonsensical, life-threatening multiple-loaf-agenda on everyone in sight.

On the bright side, her blog confirms that I really do suffer from tokophobia.
January 28, 2016
She wouldn't have even had to think about selective reduction if she hadn't gotten IVF in the first place. And for all this pro-liar preaching, I find it surprising that IVF moos start bawling about keeping all the Pokemon in the womb when faced with situations that could result in compromising the future quality of life of one or more of the fetii. What often happens with these extreme multiple births is, the two or three strongest suck the nutrients and oxygen from the weaker ones, resulting in what can turn out to be severe disabilities. Not a damn is given about quality of life so long as all of them are birthed alive per pro-liar agenda.
January 28, 2016
Fortunately, the 15 minutes of uterine clown cars is waning, and they can't sell their shows anymore. GoFundMyStupidity to the rescue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
January 28, 2016
Hopefully the mass babys crush/kill/destroy mama Looney, taking potentially 6 breeder idiots out in one hit. It sounds cruel, but come on! How many people here, know people from large family's that also want large family's? It would be doing the planet a small favour in the long run.

Also she has no hope in hell of that uterus returning to original size, she'll be lucky if it doesn't prolapse right out of her, after birthing that mess.
January 28, 2016
don't forget the price these kids themselves will pay.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 28, 2016
All of these people most certainly have selective hearing...

Doctor:"Okay, Maggie Moo, you can pay for IVF treatment... But do you understand the risks involved? You may have to make some hard decisions in the future, like giving some others the best chance to be healthy. They key here is health. You don't want to be responsible for your own child's hardships following your own poor decision, do you?"

Moo:"I get babies!"

Doctor:"No, no, not ALL of them, probably like only one or two."

Moo:"So, like twins, but funner!"

Doctor:"Yes.. Like twins, but four of them have autism and severely repressed immune systems, complications I'm not sure someone in your state is going to be able to properly take care of. Are you listening?"

Doctor:"...People like you make me realize I should have just worked in my dad's auto-garage after all. I should have stayed there, and never left."

January 28, 2016
I hope she gets ripped in half giving birth to these little "myrakles".
January 28, 2016
Every time I hear about the McCaugheys, I remember a consequence no one else ever mentions. After a year, the father's employer cancelled health insurance for ALL employees because the McCaugheys' needs ran up the employer's premiums to where he would have been bankrupt. He was a small-firm employer and he didn't have to provide insurance for all his employees, but he always had been able to in the past. Now quite a few families and individuals lost a significant privilege because ONE family had to do mega-brood. And they say the CF are the selfish ones!

By the way, the Catholic Church is AGAINST all forms of IVF/assisted reproductive techniques; they find it as "unnatural" as birth control. Funny how these parents always pick and choose doctrines to serve their own whims.
January 28, 2016
I hope she doesn't get ripped in half for birthing a litter. Instead, I hope each baby is a healthy, strong-lunged screamer, an extra shit producing machine. smiling smiley

I hope when they shit, they all go at once and in vast quantity, so she has endless diaper explosions x 5 every day. Here's hoping that the little buggers are so thirsty that her milk taps get sucked out high and dry. When they become toddlers, I hope that they're so healthy, they run and scream around the house non-stop, driving her absolutely insane, but x 5.

You see where I'm going with this.

She wants to birth a little of 5 humanoids? Then, I hope that it's so damn much work and misery, that it's so expensive, that it puts other people OFF to the idea of birthing babies like rabbits.
January 28, 2016
Peace
I hope she doesn't get ripped in half for birthing a litter. Instead, I hope each baby is a healthy, strong-lunged screamer, an extra shit producing machine. smiling smiley

I hope when they shit, they all go at once and in vast quantity, so she has endless diaper explosions x 5. Here's hoping that the little buggers are so thirsty that her milk taps get sucked out high and dry. When they become toddlers, I hope that they're so healthy, they run and scream around the house non-stop, driving her absolutely insane, but x 5.

She wants to birth a little of 5 humanoids? Then, I hope that it's so damn much work and misery, that it's so expensive, that it puts other people OFF to the idea of birthing babies like rabbits.

LOL.
January 28, 2016
mrs. chinaski

"Yesterday wasn't a good day, it was filled with nausea, extreme neck and back pain and to be honest worry.
I worry how I will cope with pain when I'm only just about 12 weeks and already struggling. The biggest question
I ask is if I'm strong enough to do this?? I know I have to be but I'm scared of the unknown.

After my initial ultrasound I was told I could consider the selection method to give 2 babies the best chance in life...
Was I selfish for not giving two the chance of 100% survival?? All I knew is that I already love them and that every

So she was obviously given the choice (reduction) but she refused it.
I don't have any opinion - it's her body, her health, her life.
She has to make the decision, she has to live with the consequences...

But I strongly disagree with people like those McCaugheys who push
some nonsensical, life-threatening multiple-loaf-agenda on everyone in sight.

On the bright side, her blog confirms that I really do suffer from tokophobia.

She watched a YouTube video. Words. I have none.
January 28, 2016
mumofsixbirds
Peace

I hope when they shit, they all go at once and in vast quantity, so she has endless diaper explosions x 5. Here's hoping that the little buggers are so thirsty that her milk taps get sucked out high and dry. When they become toddlers, I hope that they're so healthy, they run and scream around the house non-stop, driving her absolutely insane, but x 5.

LOL.

I like this idea. Only she suffers, not taxpayers or any associated employees. As long as she keeps the whining limited to fakebook and doesn't jump on the GoFundMe bandwagon. I can dream.
January 28, 2016
It looks like a half grapefruit in her sonogram of the five fetuses she's using for her Facebook avatar.
January 28, 2016
Peace

I hope when they shit, they all go at once and in vast quantity, so she has endless diaper explosions x 5 every day. Here's hoping that the little buggers are so thirsty that her milk taps get sucked out high and dry. When they become toddlers, I hope that they're so healthy, they run and scream around the house non-stop, driving her absolutely insane, but x 5.

I think I love you!

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
January 29, 2016
She got cut open like a ripe watermelon and the five partially-baked loaves were removed today:

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/perth-quintuplets-kim-tucci-gives-birth-to-five-babies-20160128-gmgnp5.html

But the superhuman effort of giving birth to five babies within a few minutes will soon need to be superseded when Ms Tucci heads home, where an army of random people from around Perth have offered to join a roster to provide practical support for her, her husband and their newborn miracles.

Bleeaahh.
January 29, 2016
Some new info:

- Kim Tucci (26) has now 8 children. She has has a nine-year-old son from a previous marriage!
# Teen moo alarm

- She fell pregnant naturally!

- She was found to have endometriosis, the markers for polycystic ovary syndrome were present, and
a scar from an earlier caesarean section had attached to her bowel -> That's some serious warning.
Not even those medical issues can prevent pignasty!

- She was just 30 weeks along when she went into labour at King Edward Memorial Hospital.

Photos:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3422020/Perth-mum-Kim-Tucci-gives-birth-quintuplets-just-TWO-minutes.html

Birth in 30. week: survival rate 97%, disabilities occur in 15% of cases
January 29, 2016
barbur
She got cut open like a ripe watermelon and the five partially-baked loaves were removed today:

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/perth-quintuplets-kim-tucci-gives-birth-to-five-babies-20160128-gmgnp5.html

But the superhuman effort of giving birth to five babies within a few minutes will soon need to be superseded when Ms Tucci heads home, where an army of random people from around Perth have offered to join a roster to provide practical support for her, her husband and their newborn miracles.

Bleeaahh.

A C-section is a C-section, no entitlement to a concession prize for having a litter.
January 29, 2016
Forced sterilization!
She got inpig with this many naturally? I don't think so.

I also think that she should have selectively aborted three of the parasites for her and their health. She complains later on 'how hard' it is, it's her own fault that she chose to carry this many so she should just STFU. I haven't seen anything saying if they were all born healthy or not? If not, doubt they would publish it anyways 'cause you know miaryaclez....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
January 29, 2016
mrs. chinaski

YES, yes you were selfish. Any disability those under-baked loaves have is on you. As is any food, shelter, etc. that they lack as you try to bring up waaay too many spawn on too little money.

Oh, and just maybe she didn't want to reduce was because they might lose their "golden penis?"

"Kim and her husband already have two daughters together, aged two and four, and were keen to fall pregnant again in an attempt to have a boy....With five babies on their way, Kim is hopeful at least one will be a son. 'We haven't found out the genders yet, but surely we won't get five more girls,' she laughed." the finger smiley
January 29, 2016
I guess she forgot about her Behind the Coucher boy.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
January 29, 2016
navi8orgirl
I guess she forgot about her Behind the Coucher boy.

He doesn't possess her new husband's oh so special DNA, so therefore he doesn't count. God, I feel terrible for this kid. He doesn't exist in that famblee. It's all about Bessie-cow, her newest sperm bank and the five lil' myrakels. What pieces of shit these people are.
Oh well, a few months from now when the "new baby smell" is gone and Moo has not slept in days due to consoling five screaming banshees, changing diapers, feeding and so on, and she and Duh are at each other's throats because he's not doing a damn thing to help around the house and she's pretty much caring for eight kids on her own, and her suffering is only going to get worse from there, I'll be laughing.
January 30, 2016
electricfire
Oh well, a few months from now when the "new baby smell" is gone and Moo has not slept in days due to consoling five screaming banshees, changing diapers, feeding and so on, and she and Duh are at each other's throats because he's not doing a damn thing to help around the house and she's pretty much caring for eight kids on her own, and her suffering is only going to get worse from there, I'll be laughing.

Won't we all grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login