Moo gets death threats for beefing at Sanders rally

Posted by cfdavep 
Moo gets death threats for beefing at Sanders rally
March 08, 2016
http://news.yahoo.com/mom-says-she-received-death-225000163.html?nhp=1

Bernie is on her side of course.
Re: Moo gets death threats for beefing at Sanders rally
March 08, 2016
I call bullshit! JHFC, I cannot wait till this stupid, long primary is over.
I'm over it, Idgaf anymore.

Evan Davis
March 08, 2016
Note the classy Juggalo tattoo on her tit, also. She's a SAHMoo of three. Am I the only person who's sick of this exhibitionism? I mean, it's illegal to expose your tits in public--unless there's a kyd hanging on them? Derp...

I'm getting sick of this overlong primary process, too. No reason why a presidential campaign should take 18 months or longer.

It takes a child to raze a village.
March 08, 2016
cj
I'm getting sick of this overlong primary process, too. No reason why a presidential campaign should take 18 months or longer.

Ugh. My BFF and her Dh are loud and loyal Trump Trollers so yea, this election is torture. It would be even worse if they were actually gonna vote (yea, I don't get that philosophy either but what do I know. I'm just a Lena Dunham loving progressive that actually DOES vote.....) so at least I can sleep at night.......

Hey..... MO6B..... I may be moving up your way, eh?
March 09, 2016
This reminded me of an old STFU Parents submission, so I thought beefing was something waaaay worse: linky

A woman describe her 4th degree tear, which caused her to queef out her ass, and she calls it beefing. She calls farting out of her vagina "varting."

I am sorry for taking this to a very dark place.
March 09, 2016
happyhiker
This reminded me of an old STFU Parents submission, so I thought beefing was something waaaay worse: linky

A woman describe her 4th degree tear, which caused her to queef out her ass, and she calls it beefing. She calls farting out of her vagina "varting."

I am sorry for taking this to a very dark place.

I think it was our dear Cambion that coined the BF term "beefing" to describe public bovine behavior.
March 09, 2016
cj
Note the classy Juggalo tattoo on her tit, also. She's a SAHMoo of three. Am I the only person who's sick of this exhibitionism? I mean, it's illegal to expose your tits in public--unless there's a kyd hanging on them? Derp...

le

Google Hathor the Cow Goddess, a d prepare to be horrified

Evan Davis
March 09, 2016
Hathor is apparently fucking insufferable. And I doubt all of this shit.
March 09, 2016
the noodler
cj

Ugh. My BFF and her Dh are loud and loyal Trump Trollers so yea, this election is torture. It would be even worse if they were actually gonna vote (yea, I don't get that philosophy either but what do I know. I'm just a Lena Dunham loving progressive that actually DOES vote.....) so at least I can sleep at night.......

Come on up! You would love Vancouver. Awesome city. smileys with beer
March 09, 2016
the noodler

Love him or hate him, what Trump is doing for politics is good. He's actually talking about the issues that working Americans care about most. The two issues that have primarily struck the greatest blow to the greatest number of Americans over the past 30 years are immigration and trade deficits. And they are linked. And both are linked to deals like NAFTA, which have proven to be terrible for wages of everyday Americans.

As far as the death threats go... I find it extremely hard to believe that supporters of Bernie Sanders (who by default support "free" college, "free" daycare, "free" paid maternity leave, "free" paid famblee leave...) would issue death threats to this woman.
March 09, 2016
Trump is destroying the Republican Party. And I can certainly support that.
March 09, 2016
catharsist
Trump is destroying the Republican Party. And I can certainly support that.

I think he's taking it in a new direction--or maybe we're in the beginning stages of seeing a third party, which would be a positive development for the US.

Either way, he's speaking the language of plenty of Americans of all political backgrounds who are extremely frustrated in what government has (not) been able to accomplish for decades.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login