Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

If my son becomes a school shooter, it will be the fault of other kids!

Posted by Dorisan 
If my son becomes a school shooter, it will be the fault of other kids!
March 05, 2016
Because they won't allow him to be "social."

Check the first page for the mother's story and background, then hop over to page 78 for an update.

LINK

I think the mother is pushing the kid too hard, so if he ends up a weirdo it'll be on her.

Personally, my "social" skills came later in life. As a kid, I had enough friends in my own head, and was generally a bookworm and animal lover. Most other kids weren't. I think this mother is trying to mold her son according to how she feels other people should behave. Being autistic (or maybe not), he may be having issues connecting to other children, but the mother really needs to just dial it back and see if he can progress naturally, not with her direction.
I read up to page nine and then after the update up to page 86. That woman is a psycho. Based on her reactions to the little girls she mentions on page 78, she's raising her son to become a rapist rather than a school shooter. The little girls aren't allowed to say no to him because he's autistic? Jesus fuck.

I also like how in her updates (which occur every second or third post, try getting off the internet and spending time with your brat) she casually glosses over the fact that her kid often has outbursts and is violent. No wonder other parents, and their kids, want nothing to do with her family.

At least the other moos are calling her out, especially after the story with the girls.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
LoveToLurk
I read up to page nine and then after the update up to page 86.

Here's a link to just see the OP's posts

http://sleepycow.org/bsc/

Copy the link from the first page of posts, plug it in, and it weeds out everything except what the OP says. If it's a long thread, over an extended time, some of the dates will get mixed up, but it's better than having to weed through hundreds of reactions if you aren't interested in them.
Someone pointed out that the kid had "suicidal and homicidal ideaation" I guess this is where school shooters start out mentally
Why is she bothering other mothers and interfering in the first place? If I received one of her messages on Fakebook or elsewhere I'd ignore it. If he is already annoying other kids with his fits and anger when he doesn't get his way than how is her similar behavior going to help?

Apparently she never taught him to accept it when someone says no, he should have learned this before preschool. If she would tell him to accept it graciously instead of with fits and anger then he may have kids who want to be around him. Sounds like he is the type of kid who already has established a reputation of always have a meltdown. A party (where he isn't the center of attention) is probably going to make his behavior worse and even the little kids foresee this. What happens when it is time for cake and he wants to play with one of the new birthday toys? Or he wants cake the minute he walks through the door but it isn't time yet?

I can't stand overbearing and controlling parents who force their kids to attend parties just to keep peace among the adults. If their adult friend can't accept that the kid they invited doesn't want to go then the adult is an asshole in the first place. Kids should make up their own minds about the parties they want to attend. Kids who are forced to attend birthday parties never become endeared to the kid, it is just another example of a parent bullying their kid.
If I had kids, I wouldn't want them around children who were violent, and I sure as hell wouldn't want them around some brat who doesn't know what NO means.
Dorisan
LoveToLurk
I read up to page nine and then after the update up to page 86.

Here's a link to just see the OP's posts

http://sleepycow.org/bsc/

Copy the link from the first page of posts, plug it in, and it weeds out everything except what the OP says. If it's a long thread, over an extended time, some of the dates will get mixed up, but it's better than having to weed through hundreds of reactions if you aren't interested in them.

Well, it's obvious where autism brat got his special snowflake victim mentality. Apple and tree.

Going back and reading Moo's posts, she admits this kid "Larry" wanted nothing to do with her brat at first, but after a few years worth of badgering eventually gave in and started hanging out with him. Since she also admits that her brat becomes violent when rebuffed, it's pretty likely that Larry was the target of a few violent outbursts in those early years. She claims that brat and Larry are inseparable, but I'll bet that in reality Larry just tolerates the brat in order to avoid getting hit, and brat sticks to Larry like glue because he lacks the social skills to pick up on Larry's lukewarmness. It also wouldn't surprise me if Larry's parents are in on it, as in "Larry, just tolerate the special needs brat at school because that's the polite thing to do, but we won't force you to hang out with him otherwise." Hence the series of ignored invitations on Larry's mom's part.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
"Well, it's obvious where autism brat got his special snowflake victim mentality. Apple and tree."

No kidding. Could you imagine living in that household?
I haven't read the entire thread, but was Duhd mentioned in any of this? Or did he run for the hills? From what I've read she hasn't mentioned Duh.
He was briefly mentioned that I saw. Moo said something about how he told the kid that it was wrong and inappropriate to hit some girls with a stick and throw their book in a mud puddle after they said they didn't want to play with him.

I would guess that he was not so focused on protecting the spayshul sneauxflayke status as moo is, so he doesn't get much mention.

So then he lost it and retailated and ended up poking one girl with a stick and throwing her notebook in the water.

this is how he is.

Well golly gee, I can't imagine why the other kids avoid him eye rolling smiley
Skimming through about 15 pages of that thread, the mother really needs some mental health and social skills training for herself.
cfchevygirl
He was briefly mentioned that I saw. Moo said something about how he told the kid that it was wrong and inappropriate to hit some girls with a stick and throw their book in a mud puddle after they said they didn't want to play with him.

I would guess that he was not so focused on protecting the spayshul sneauxflayke status as moo is, so he doesn't get much mention.

He'll be out of there soon enough.
You know what, it's breeders like this that MAKE school shooters.
It's breeders like this cow who make rapists and MRA members.
I don't care how nicely your awtard asks, NO MEANS NO. The sprog didn't want to play with your psneauxphlax. She doesn't need a reason. She can refuse for any reason she likes. She doesn't owe your pweshus awtard attention, time or reason. She said NO. A responsible parent would have taught their son that when someone says NO you respect their right to refuse you and don't bother them any more, but Npoooo. Clearly this cuntbag has taught her awtard that the whole world needs to do whatever he want, no matter what, so she is not the least bit sorry that he ASSAULTED the girl by jabbing her with a stick and destroying her personal property.

No apology. No remorse. He felt entitled to that girl and doesn't understand that she has the right to refuse him anything.

To the moo, she's the one at fault here. She's being "mean" and "excluding". Fuck you bitch. She's allowed to be "mean" and "excluding". That's not breaking any laws. You brat is not entitled to her and she shouldn't be forced to endure your violent snotling.

So what happens when this little fuckface decides he wants to have sex with a girl? What happens when he "asks real nice" and she says no?
Rape. That's what this cow is training him to commit.
So when he starts sexually assaulting women who are "mean" and "exclusive" to him by not immediately giving over their bodies to him, is this stupid bitch going to keep saying that he's innocent?
That moo is nine kinds of crazy. She genuinely doesn't see any fault in her pweshus schneuphlayke. At the moment she scares me more than he does. What adult "sees black" because pweshus was told no? The unstable as fuck kind. No wonder tardly's only "friend" isn't allowed over what if he said no while he was there and moomare "saw black" again I'm not certain tardly would be the biggest threat.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login