Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entry #2018 - Sick of Doing Chores

Posted by amethusos* 
Entry #2018 - Sick of Doing Chores
December 03, 2006
I should be surprised at this 12/year-old b*tch setting her mom's bed on fire & faking kidnappings because she is tired of doing chores...but I am not. Children are very ungrateful, selfish, and self-centered.

Sprogs always claim that their parents "burden" them with too many household chores. What about the parents having the "burden" of going to a job every single day to house, clothe, and feed their ungrateful offspring? If doing housework is such a burden, this pre-teen is going to have trouble in the "real world". H*ll, I would rather have nothing to worry about than doing household duties than deal with making a living at times!

I worked with a woman who earned a good living along with her husband. They had one child - a boy. Anytime the little jerk was asked to do something, he would act like it was so awful that he must get up from lying on the floor watching the television to do his bit around the house. Children expect their parents to go out to work every single day to pay the costs of living. Yet, these brats believe that they should not even be asked to put out the silverwear and napkins for supper.

I say to keep the nasty brat into a juvenile detention center to see how bad life is in such a place where she will have no choice about chores or even when she sleeps and uses the bathroom. I hope the nasty b-eye-t-c-h does get a heavy sentence for her crimes. Even adult sprogs are nasty to their parents. One neighbour mentioned to the other person living in this apartment how stuff vanishes from her unit when her adult kids, who DO have money, come to visit.

"FUCK WORK"
Re: Entry #2018 - Sick of Doing Chores
December 08, 2006
What a fucking ungrateful brat. I guess being born to a 17 year old mother and probably no duh in sight is part of her problem.
December 08, 2006
My parents got married becuase my mom was pregnant and I think it was the thing to do. Anyway, I believe they kept me for the free labor, in fact I think that's pretty much the reason why most reasonable people have children...free labor.
December 09, 2006
I was born in 1964. I was definitely an "accident". My parents got married but divorced three years later. My mother truly does love me. I know I was not born to be a free housekeeper but I was expected to do my share at home. My mother worked hard and made darn good money. My duties was to help keep the house nice. That was not much to ask for even though I knew I could have bratty thinking. I admit to believing that I should be able to watch the telly or read rather than vacuum or clean the kitchen.

Children are really very selfish and believe the world revolves around them. Mother and/or Father are to work hard for the everyday necessities and the kids still expect their Playstations for X-mas. Yet, sprogs feel they are overworked if asked to do some housework and maybe start dinner before the parents get home from work. I do draw the line at children being "built-in" babysitters for younger siblings. Most kids are not emotionally equipped to take care of other human beings, especially small children. If Moo wants more babies, she should take care of them or actually pay for a caretaker.
When doing a unit on citizenship in social studies. I was emphasizing citizenship at school, home, and in the community. I asked my class last year about chores they did to help out at home in order to be a good citizen. The first child to respond was a very spoiled boy from a semi-wealthy home. He actually told the class that he didn't have to do chores at home because they had a housekeeper, and that his mom said doing chores was for trashy people who couldn't afford to hire someone to do them. (Great values that moooooo taught.) Because this child was popular among his peers, the other children I called on said they didn't do any chores at home either. I know some of them were lying to keep from seeming "trashy." This all really pissed me off, so I spent the next 20 minutes(cutting into their end of thr day recess) lecturing to them about their unhelpful attitudes, and about acting like people worth knowing. I'm sure none of it sunk in, but at least they missed most of their recess!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login