Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Becoming a better person because you had kids - to avoid deportation

Posted by yurble 
Becoming a better person because you had kids - to avoid deportation
May 24, 2016
A 30-year-old woman who has been living in Australia has had her visa revoked due to the fact that she has a long criminal record which includes killing her stepfather, theft from shops, receiving stolen goods, robbery, making a false document, trespassing, drunk-driving and intentionally causing an affray and injury.

She's also the moo of five, all of whom would remain in Australia after her deportation. She claims: "I need to stay in this country. I need to work on myself. I need to stay here for my children." The children are all being cared for by others (paternal grandparents - 3, maternal grandmother - 1, and father - 1).

All I can say is if they let this fucking loser stay when the law calls for the mandatory removal of foreign nationals who have served more than 12 months in jail because she plays the moo card, when having children obviously in no way encouraged her to become a better person, the government is doing a disservice to both her children and the public. The length of time she's lived in Australia should count for nothing, since she's obviously nothing but a drain on society. The fact that she's a moo should count for even less, since that's about how much it seemed to count to her when she was participating in these crimes.
I don't know about Australia but it is common NOT to deport foreign criminals
due to "right to fambly" in UK

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/oct/22/foreign-national-offenders-revoke-human-rights-act

Chyldren are used as anchor.
Re: Becoming a better person because you had kids - to avoid deportation
May 24, 2016
mrs. chinaski
I don't know about Australia but it is common NOT to deport foreign criminals
due to "right to fambly" in UK.

Deport the whole fucking family, then, if they want to be together. Maybe then people would think of their children a little before deciding to engage in criminal acts.
Moo is a guest in Australia, if she wanted to stay she needed to obey the laws of the land or applied for citizenship the moment she turned 18.

BBC is describing her as a widow to get her extra sympathy (late husband died a year ago and is father of the 4 youngest brats), and even has an article about a group that helps deported criminals with no support in the UK rebuild their lives. Lots of people get deported with zero support so moo should stop whining.

Hope the Australian government has the sense to deport her ass before she kills an innocent person and they give full guardianship of the brats to the other relatives. If they want to be together then make the entire brood the UK's problem and hope the brats don't take after their moo.
"I need to stay in this country. I need to work on myself. I need to stay here for my children."

Moo really should have thought of that before she royally fucked yourself over again and again and again. Honestly, her children are better off without her, and so is Australia. She's not going to change, and her lengthy criminal record is proof of that.
yeah she's working on herself

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
With that long rap sheet with terrible crimes sans drugs, the one million dollar question is why wasn't she deported sooner, and why isn't she rotting away in jail where she belongs.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login