Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Turkish president claims we're deficient and incomplete

Posted by yurble 
Turkish president claims we're deficient and incomplete
June 06, 2016
Kind of ridiculous that a thin-skinned guy who gets offended when a German comedian calls him a goat fucker has no problem dishing out the insults. Turkey's asshole of a president (whose wife used international women's day as a platform for pushing motherhood) calls women without children deficient and incomplete. In an address to a woman's association, Recep Tayyip Erdogan claimed "rejecting motherhood means giving up on humanity" and urged women to have at least three children to boost Turkey's population, which has already been rising exponentially. “A woman who says ‘because I am working I will not be a mother’ is actually denying her feminity.” His party has rejected claims that of sexism on the grounds that it has done more than any other Turkish government to allow women to have children and also work. eye rolling smiley
Re: Turkish president claims we're deficient and incomplete
June 06, 2016
He also referred to abortion as a crime and is against elective C-sections.
http://www.loc.gov/law/foreign-news/article/turkey-law-restricting-caesarean-births/

Turkey has become the first country to make elective caesarean sections punishable by law.
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jul/15/turkey-caesarian-ban-silence-hurts-womrn

He is a pro-natalist who thinks the more people the powerful the nation.
June 06, 2016
It's a shame what's happening to Turkey. Istanbul used to be a modern, progressive city but thanks to these Muslim morons, women won't be able to have jobs soon.

Their population is escalating already, yet this asshole isn't satisfied. Gotta breed more warriors for jihad.
June 06, 2016
bell_flower
It's a shame what's happening to Turkey. Istanbul used to be a modern, progressive city but thanks to these Muslim morons, women won't be able to have jobs soon.

Their population is escalating already, yet this asshole isn't satisfied. Gotta breed more warriors for jihad.

Scary isn't it, seeing some of these countries go backwards so quickly. This guy is out there, I would be nervous if I was a Turkish nonbreeder woman. This is not about helping working mothers of course, that is a tease.
June 06, 2016
Nationalism and religion running amok. Where have we seen this before? Quiverfull, anyone? Just another example of keeping women in their place.angry smiley

It takes a child to raze a village.
June 06, 2016
"Giving up motherhood means giving up on humanity." That sounds great but nevertheless quite problematic since more people giving up parenthood might save humanity. But what do i know...overpopulation is a myth right?eye rolling smiley
June 06, 2016
the problem is this country can no longer recognize an enemy.
remember tripoli? jefferson heard the same bull shit from the sultan of that shitpile nation as we do today.
just look at history and see just who has been the more violent..
el cid, the winner of the battle of Tours, they had reason to kick these assholes out.
europe and the west are importing them. talk about the rope to which to hang ourselves.
our problem is not going to be the church, it is going to be the diaperheads.
I will not be nice. I have nothing but contempt for that cesspit religion.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
"rejecting motherhood means giving up on humanity"

Giving up on motherhood means EMBRACING humanity. It is embracing creativity, ambition, and self-actualization. It is to focus on the things that make people HUMAN and not on things shared with animals, like breeding. Smh.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
June 06, 2016
just consider: if these so called refugees get the upper hand, where WILL we be...
the real figures are under 20% of these migrants are women and families. the rest are all young military aged males...
the west is committing suicide. for what reason I cannot comprehend because it will usher in a dark age from which we may never emerge
look where the media does not cover, and for this I suggest a website called:
thereligionofpeace.com
the number of assaults on women by these fuckers being imported by their caring governments is escalating, and the judiciary seems not to want to do anything because 'that's their kuulture'

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

If this is a deficiency, I'll take it! Just call me Ms. Incomplete. cool smiley

I seriously weep for all the girls and women living in "goat-fucking" countries, where women literally have no more rights than the family dog. It may be bad for women here but we're not forced to get married at age 9, undergo FGM or spend our reproductive years shitting out babies in succession like a broodmare. God, how horrible an existence that would be!

I wish there was a designated safe place on Earth where women from around the world could flee to if they wanted out of their abusive lives. No men, no oppressive laws. Just freedom. Sad that in 2016 half the human population is still treated like slaves in many parts of the globe.

Ugh. Now I'm depressed.
June 07, 2016
They are taking calls on this subject on our local talk radio station right now. Idiots!! People calling in supporting large famblies. One of the reasons one caller used was that 'you have 8 (theyhave 8 kids) chances that you will be completely taken care of in your retirement' WTF???
June 07, 2016
@ starlady: That's the real reason why breeders have chyldrun.
I wonder how the breeder will feel when those *8 chances* won't give a fuck about him.
June 07, 2016
So.... this makes me selfish because I didn't have any....and plan to take care of my own self in retirement.. Yep, that makes sense
June 07, 2016
yeah, go to agingcare.com and see how well geezers are taken care of by their 8 kiddies

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

June 08, 2016
The mouthbreather spews out more hot air:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/turkey-s-president-erdogan-calls-women-who-work-half-persons-n586421

Aside from the usual pronatalist bullshit, this stuck out at me:

"A woman who refuses maternity and gives up housekeeping faces the threats of losing her freedom. She is lacking and is a half [a person] no matter how successful she is in the business world," he said according to excepts of the speech translated by the Hurriyet Daily News newspaper."

Pardon me for being deficient, but I never knew that there was freedom in the drudgery of cooking, cleaning, housework, childbirthing, and the like. This is one "half-person" who LOVES going to work, earning her own money, making her own decisions, and controlling her own life. If that's being a half-person, it sounds good to me.
woman who refuses maternity and gives up housekeeping faces the threats of losing her freedom.

Wow. That makes as much sense as saying "a person who gets thrown in prison gets to experience freedom" or "a person who only eats meat gets to experience vegetarianism."

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login