Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo complains about swim teacher's man boobs

Posted by hana 
Moo complains about swim teacher's man boobs
June 09, 2016
Local moo sends angry email to the Parks and Recreation department because her sneauflaykeee's male swim instructor doesn't wear a shirt in the pool. She doesn't think it's appropriate for her brat (and others) be exposed to his exposed skin. Parks and Recreation responded that the instructor is wearing swim trunks and is following the rules and offered her a refund. It was not good enough for moo so she went to the media. Based on the email she sent to the press, she's a serial complainer.

The comments side with the county and moo should be banned from all Parks and Recreation activities.

https://www.arlnow.com/2016/06/09/arlington-mom-swim-instructors-man-boobs-should-be-covered-around-my-daughter/
Re: Moo complains about swim teacher's man boobs
June 09, 2016
I feel really bad for the swim instructor. He teaches classes which save lives, doesn't make a spectacle of himself and has some vicious attention whore mongering moo attacking him for nothing.
June 09, 2016
Oh the comments are a scream except for one obvious fundy gubmint is ebil breeder.

But women are supposed to be able to beef wherever they want?

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
June 10, 2016
Maybe Moo is jealous because his boobs look better than hers.
June 10, 2016
So Moo, which is it? Are breasts sexual or not?

Because if breasts and chests are sexual and should be covered up while swimming, then you don't get to breastfeed in public and show your tits to everybody who has the misfortune to look your way.

You don't get special privileges to display a so-called sexual part of the body while somebody else must cover it up.

You don't get to force a swimmer to cover up a part of their body that you would willingly display anywhere.
June 10, 2016
contemplativeintrovert
But women are supposed to be able to beef wherever they want?

My thought precisely. As Peace puts it, they can't have it both ways.
June 12, 2016
Moo is just pissed because she can't have her leaky udders out in public, and thus not be the centre of attention. It's a case of 'I have to do something I don't like, so I low and squeal that everyone else should have to do it, to make me feel better'.
June 12, 2016
I feel bad for this guy being publicly shamed in the media for something he can't help. What a fuckin' bitch. angry smiley
June 12, 2016
She could make her daughter wear a shirt if it bothers her so much. Or maybe she gets a kick out of man boobs and doesn't want to get hot and bothered in public.
June 16, 2016
Wow, somebody doesn't have a fuckin' life. Let's just ban male swim instructors altogether while we're at it because the bulge of their flaccid dicks might be visible through their trunks and the kids might see it! Or there might be more hairy moobs floating around that will scar the chyuldrens for life! Can we ban Moos from public pools too so we don't have to see their huge fat asses and stretch-marked fupas? What if there are fat little boys in the swimming class? Should they be required to cover up their tits too? Perhaps women who are anything bigger than a B-cup shouldn't be allowed to teach swimming because having big boobs without infants sucking on them in front of older kids is disgusting and sexual.

Moooo
“I sit with my daughter every week watching her… and of course the instructors are touching and holding children the entire time!”

That's to make sure the kids don't fucking drown. Sometimes kids also need a little help getting into the proper positions to do certain strokes. If Moo isn't comfortable with another adult holding her kid, then she can withdraw her dumpling from the class.

Allegedly, other busybody parents (all mommies, I guarantee) have complained about this guy's tits. I wonder if that could constitute sexual harassment since he does his job just fine and is being targeted for an aspect of his appearance that is being considered sexual in nature. I wonder if Moo would have her udders all in a knot if this swimming instructor was hot. Yeah, I bet neither her nor any of the other Moos would have any problems with a buff, chiseled twenty-something instructor handling their kids.

Moooo
"To be in such close and intimate proximity to this man’s bare chest, breasts and public [chest] hair is unfathomable and I can not believe it is tolerated."

What's wrong with bare skin and chest hair in a swimming pool? I don't know of any grown men who swim in anything beyond trunks. I mean if someone wants to wear a t-shirt and shorts in the pool, that's their choice (I used to do that in high school swimming class because I felt uncomfortable in a typical swimsuit). But they shouldn't be forced to overdress just to placate some cunt Moo. Like I said, if that bare chest and chest hair belonged to a hot guy, Moo wouldn't be bitching at all. I assume the instructor in question is a big guy (but I know some normal-sized guys can have moobs too). I don't know, but it sounds like he does his job well and acts very professionally toward the students, so unless he's belly-flopping on the kids, I don't see what the problem is. Moo just wants to bitch about something because the guy teaching her daughter how to swim isn't a fucking Adonis.

I feel bad for the instructor. I'm sure he's heard these complaints about his tits and I doubt it's made him feel very confident in himself. It's body shaming and little else, and I think the assholes complaining should be banned from the pool if they're going to sit there and bitch about some guy's chest.
June 16, 2016
WTF is "public hair"? Does that mean his hairpiece? In that case, all of those moos with extensions are guilty of having "public hair".

Fucking moo idiot.
June 21, 2016
Well of course we must care about snotling see over the poor man's feelings.eye rolling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login