Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Beast feeding at your own wedding. Classy.

Posted by aes sedai 
Beast feeding at your own wedding. Classy.
July 02, 2016
They just get classier and classier, don't they?

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/06/28/bride-breastfeeds-her-infant-during-wedding-ceremony-photo-goes-viral

Speaking of going viral, how about all the pathogens that went viral when she lactated all over her wedding dress? Beastly.
Re: Beast feeding at your own wedding. Classy.
July 02, 2016
This moo has never heard of the expression, "I'm going to see a man about a horse."
Bet she discusses the bodily functions of her baybee and herself online via social whoring and with others to seek attention on a regular basis.
July 02, 2016
freya
Bet she discusses the bodily functions of her baybee and herself online via social whoring and with others to seek attention on a regular basis.

It says in the article that she posted this in a beast feeding moo group on Fakebook and got thousands of likes and shares. Cue the vomiting.
July 02, 2016
That would be about the time that I stood up and walked out of the church in disgust.
July 02, 2016
coco uk
That would be about the time that I stood up and walked out of the church in disgust.

I'm curious what church, specifically, endorses fornication and pre-marital sex? Either this person doesn't take her religion seriously or the standards of whatever religion she is have been reduced to zilch.

FWIW, I don't care what people do in their own bedrooms... but why should anyone (supposedly) subscribe to an organized religion--or at least subscribe to the degree that they'd have a huge wedding in one of its' churches--when they don't follow the tenets, and clearly those in charge at that church don't care anyway?

Clearly this person didn't follow the rules, openly flaunted that she didn't follow the rules, meanwhile those in charge didn't give a fuck, and openly flaunted that they didn't give a fuck.

I think it's a fair question to ask... If the moo didn't care about the rules, and the church didn't care about the rules... well, was the point of this whole "marriage under God's rules" religious exercise? eye rolling smiley
July 03, 2016
StudioFiftyFour
coco uk

I'm curious what church, specifically, endorses fornication and pre-marital sex? Either this person doesn't take her religion seriously or the standards of whatever religion she is have been reduced to zilch.

FWIW, I don't care what people do in their own bedrooms... but why should anyone (supposedly) subscribe to an organized religion--or at least subscribe to the degree that they'd have a huge wedding in one of its' churches--when they don't follow the tenets, and clearly those in charge at that church don't care anyway?

Clearly this person didn't follow the rules, openly flaunted that she didn't follow the rules, meanwhile those in charge didn't give a fuck, and openly flaunted that they didn't give a fuck.

I think it's a fair question to ask... If the moo didn't care about the rules, and the church didn't care about the rules... well, was the point of this whole "marriage under God's rules" religious exercise? eye rolling smiley

Word. Preach it S54. And tax those mfuckers, too.
July 03, 2016
StudioFiftyFour
coco uk

Hallelujah.

Besides the insta-need to throw up, the other two things I thought when I first saw that photo were "that must be one hypocritical church" and "she doesn't deserve a white dress". Anyone who's going to splatter a potential biohazard all over a dress with a price tag of several thousand dollars shouldn't be wearing one anyhow. Not that you need to be a sanctified virgin to wear a white dress down the aisle, but can't you at least show some decency, shove your bloated milk bags in your nursing bra for half an hour and hand the loaf to its grandparents (or better yet, arrange for a sitter) during the ceremony to keep it out of sight? Anyone who can afford a wedding that costs as much as a new car can afford a sitter for as much time as it takes to go from vows to shoving cake in each other's faces. Unfortunately more and more brides with broods are saying that weddings are a famblee event and that their brats should witness their own parents getting married, whether or not they'll actually remember it. I'm sure Loafley already remembers it as much as I remember my first birthday.
July 03, 2016
Oh yeah, attention whoring at it's finest!

A baby will need to feed every two to three hours, so if she fed the loaf before everything than it should have been fine. Geez, even I know this, being around a friend who has recently given birth. Baby is a month old. I visited for three days and although it was confining and everything we still managed to get out for short periods and go to the store and run errands - leaving baby home with daddy. We were also able to take baby and go out to the mall for a little while. Baby stayed asleep the whole time.

Stay at home moo's are lying when they say that they can't get anything done. That's what my friend did when baby was sleeping and I helped her. Even if it was small things, she did manage to get something done; I helped wherever I could. Also not 'having time' to shower is a total freakin' lie!! My friend was able to bathe and take care of herself while baby slept.

More proof that most SHAMOO'S are attention whoring little liars!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
July 03, 2016
StudioFiftyFour
coco uk

Some 'congregations' care only about the $$ going into their wallet, and don't care who they make appointments for weddings with. Just as long as the wedding's paid for.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 03, 2016
creativelycf
Stay at home moo's are lying when they say that they can't get anything done. That's what my friend did when baby was sleeping and I helped her. Even if it was small things, she did manage to get something done; I helped wherever I could. Also not 'having time' to shower is a total freakin' lie!! My friend was able to bathe and take care of herself while baby slept.

Exactly. All newborn babies do is sleep. That leaves you plenty of time for chores and hygiene.
And this is coming from someone who's had plenty of experience with babies (not by choice).

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
July 03, 2016
Notice how the wedding moo is smiling in her photo. She saw the photographer, and mugged for the camera.
Why didn't she just pump in advance, and have a grandparent bottle feed the 9 month old during the ceremony? Oh yeah, then there'd be no opportunity to attention whore the photos on FB.

I know things are more expensive in Canada than the USA, but her dress looks like a low end, $99 USD budget dress from David's Bridal. Maybe she ordered it online from one of those cheap online dress shops from China.
July 03, 2016
the noodler

Word. Preach it S54. And tax those mfuckers, too.

crazyzits
Some 'congregations' care only about the $$ going into their wallet, and don't care who they make appointments for weddings with. Just as long as the wedding's paid for.

Maybe taxation is an option. Their followers are, quite clearly, not following any religious tenets. Those in charge, quite clearly, are not enforcing any religious tenets. There comes a point where there really is no actual religion, per se, being followed. It's evolved (or de-volved depending on how you look at it...) into a simple social gathering. But if the "church" is charging money to hold this event, and there are no religious tenets being followed, and the proceeds from this event will earn a profit for the "church," aren't they a for-profit entity, no different than let's say a hardware store, restaurant, or any other business?

aes sedai
Not that you need to be a sanctified virgin to wear a white dress down the aisle, but can't you at least show some decency, shove your bloated milk bags in your nursing bra for half an hour and hand the loaf to its grandparents (or better yet, arrange for a sitter) during the ceremony to keep it out of sight?

When a bride has got a kid in tow, or has a huge pregnant belly, the white dress makes her look completely ridiculous.

I don't write this out of a desire to bang the drum of morality. Personally I don't care if people have pre-marital sex or bring kids into the world before marriage. It makes no difference to me.

My criticism stems from the fact that the "virgin white" dress is clearly a costume that no one is falling for. The bride is, in effect, insulting everyone's intelligence.

It would be like a relative who dropped out of school in eighth grade, wearing a graduation gown and demanding that you call him "doctor." Sorry, I'm not going to pretend that he's a doctor. Same goes for the bride.
July 05, 2016
Can't have the attention taken away from leaky-udder ho. After all, who do these think they are, expecting the attention to be all on them??? I mean C'mon, what do the think they are? Married or something. winking smiley

Even so, how can the celebration of a union of lives, and a public declaration of love ever compare, to the miracle of a sputum covered loaf, reverse defecating on leaky, bodily fluid filled fleshbag.
July 05, 2016
The description of the pic is:

Talk about feeding anytime & anywhere.
"That moment when you're getting married and your baby gets hungry winking smiley
feeling SO proud of myself! Fighting that good fight!

Were those udders deployed in Afghanistan? grinning smileyconfused smiley
July 06, 2016
This moo is obviously all about attention whoring and appearances. She probably forced the dude to marry her as soon as she found out she was preggo. What is this about her fighting the good fight. No one seems to be fighting about her lactation attack mid ceremony. She posted this pic on social media to feed her ego and got the applause she wanted from the zombies. This woman is delusional as ****!
July 06, 2016
mrs. chinaski

"That moment when you're getting married and your baby gets hungry winking smiley

They should be since she is a heerow now. Put those udders to good use and feed the orphaned children of Afghanistan.
July 06, 2016
mrs. chinaski

Weapons of mass bioterrorism maybe.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login