Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Local yokels: Duh murders and sexually abuses girlfriend's kid. Also, Downy tard goes missing

Posted by Cambion 
I don't want to link to the story since it's close to where I am, but it's not like it'd be hard to find if you look because there's a lot of coverage of the case. Anyway, a fine, upstanding daddy in the area decided to kill his fiance's toddler last year when he was left in charge of it. The fiance found the kid unresponsive the following morning and it couldn't be resuscitated. An autopsy revealed a brain hemorrhage consistent with blunt force trauma or shaking (isn't 1.5 years old a little old for shaken baby syndrome?), and sperm was also found in the kid's mouth which was proven to be a perfect match to the proud pretend-Duh.

Takes a special kind of woman to marry a guy with fucking teardrop tattoos on his face. I only ever see those on inmates (former and present) and I don't know if they were there before he killed this kid or not (I assume so since they were on him in his mugshot for the articles on the kid murder). Just goes to show that Moos will do anything for the cock.

Also, a 25-year-old Downy tard went missing a few days ago. I love the photo they printed of her too - she's cross-eyed, and you could probably land a plane on her forehead. Anyway, she was found today... in Kentucky (she was missing from Pennsyltucky). Apparently she ran off with her "traveling companion." I know Down's syndrome people have varying degrees of functionality and I don't know exactly how impaired this girl was, but I wouldn't be surprised if her "companion" gets charged with kidnapping on the basis of the "victim" didn't have the capacity to know any better.
Wish there were institutions where "birth defects" could live safely. But because of past abuses, No one want these back sad smiley There should be a way to have them live with their peers, semi normally.
barren4ever
Wish there were institutions where "birth defects" could live safely. But because of past abuses, No one want these back sad smiley There should be a way to have them live with their peers, semi normally.

The adult ones who are able to function can live in certain conditions (someone who has basic nursing skills--not sure what the credentials are legally defined as) with others. I know of someone who had an adult with mental disabilities living with him (in a separate mother law type of apartment) and was being paid around $6K a month by the government for doing so. He went to work, was extremely pleasant and functioned well on a stringent routine so he was probably on the highest functioning end of the scale.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login