Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2030 Train Wreck Du Jour

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2030 Train Wreck Du Jour
December 08, 2006
You gotta love it. All I can say is, SUCKS TO BE THEM!!!!! Baby-rabid women do not think of the possible implications with IVF. All they see is the rosy picture of mommy, daddy and their perfect widdle BAYBEE.

They don't see the possibility of multiple births, the serious complications with those multiple births, the stats that show high disability rates in those IVF multiple birth baybees.

The marriage of the couple in this story will only get worse. They will be broke beyond belief. They will fight over money. Since both pahrunts will be working, both will be beat to shit every day and will expect the other to pick up all the slack. They will bicker and scrap constantly. I am so glad that will never be my hell. For Christmas, someone may as well just buy them a gift card to a divorce attorney because that's where they're headed.
Re: 2030 Train Wreck Du Jour
December 09, 2006
Years ago, I knew a preggo woman who had a friend who was expecting triplets. There was no IVF done and the couple had planned on only ONE baby. The husband is flipping out on how he will have to support three children and must move since the apartment will not be enough for two adults and three screaming infants. The husband supported the idea of selective abortion for two of the gestating baybees.

The preggo worked in my friend's shop. She screawmed how the man just better "JUST DEAL" and shut up about abortion since the other mombie-to-be wanted all three of those babies. Never mind how this moo-to-be was being supoprted by her husband as she worked a job that was barely above the state minimum wage. She had quit a good hotel job stating her pregnancy was just too much for the work. Notice how women always state that the men just better "deal with" all of those babies.

I would love to know what life is like for both women. From what I heard, the first moo was still breastfeeding when the toddler was TWO. She never went back to work and her younger husband is working at some awful call center. He makes good $$$ since the center is very technical oriented rather than customer service. But...I know the place got bought out because I have a friend who quit the place becuase it became a living h*ll! I hope Karma gets both women who felt they could badger their husbands into supporting them. Maybe both men got "honeys on the side". It would serve BOTH women right.

"FUCK WORK"
December 11, 2006
Life for people with triplets is a living hell. An Uncle and Aunt took fertility drugs because their one child was getting "too spoiled" (she was the second grandchild, so no, she wasn't too spoiled...being the first & only grandchild for 11 years, I indeed was "too spoiled"). With a wham, bam and thank you ma'am, they were pregnant with 3. She was on total bedrest from the 4th month until the labor was induced at 7 months, fortunately all the kids came out healthy. However, the life and attentions of the family went instantly from providing the one daughter with an appropriate amount of attention and stimulation to none whatsoever (she's now a 28 year old child who will do anything for attention from anyone).
Their lives were a constant stream of dirty clothes and diapers, chaos and mayhem. My uncle did take off with another woman about 3 months after the triplets came home, but after about a couple weeks returned to the nightmare. They did manage to get all 4 kids out of the house, with no teen pregnancies or drug problems, however as a couple they seem generally bitter and angry with eachother, which is odd to me, as they've also managed to go through all this with several years left before either turns 60.
December 11, 2006
Feh, that is so sad. When it's family, and closer to home, you see all the gorey details up close and personal. I'm glad they were able to make the best of it and got through it with minimal side effects! smiling smiley The bitterness and anger is a tough thing to get over.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login