Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mom has shrunken-headed baby, predictably goes back for seconds

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
Mom has shrunken-headed baby, predictably goes back for seconds
July 30, 2016
http://www.redbookmag.com/life/friends-family/features/a42371/microcephaly-zika-virus/

-----------

The teenage Claire Hartley will likely never walk, speak, grow more than three feet tall or weigh more than 25 pounds or so. She's visually impaired and communicates with her parents by tapping her head or using a sensory input system...

For Gwen, cradling her daughter in her arms, and learning how to interpret her needs and hear her voice filled her life with joy, family, and a sense of purpose.

"At first, we were too scared to think about having more kids. But then, she turned four, and [brother] Cal was six and a half, we knew we wanted a third child."

When Gwen was pregnant, she knew there was a 25 percent chance her new daughter could be sick too. Even though extensive genetic testing hadn't found the root of Claire's microcephaly, they still assumed it originated with a hidden gene mutation. Gwen was scared to learn whether her daughter, whom she'd already named Lola, would also have microcephaly or would be able to survive the birth. When she got the devastating diagnosis around 26 weeks, she cried for days. Though Gwen does work with a part-time caregiver, she feeds Claire through a tube and tends to her various challenges, including sleep issues, visual impairment, and frequent seizures.

Her doctor told her she didn't have to "do this again," but it was her 7-year-old son Cal that affirmed the decision she'd already made in her heart.

"He said, 'Mom, I just want to hold Lola, even if it's just for a little bit, even if it's just for a day," Gwen says. "I was so grateful to hear his perspective. I knew we had all the support, family, and resources we needed to make life great for Lola."

---------

Color me reactionary but I fail to see what is so life-affirming about a suffering doll-child incapable of caring for herself. Can anyone ask the daughters if they're happy? Jello pudding cups and doctor's office visits keeping them spiritually grounded?

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Re: Mom has shrunken-headed baby, predictably goes back for seconds
July 30, 2016
Okay, so the first time she didn't know she was going to have a severely handicapped child, but she had a 25% chance and she DID IT AGAIN? Breeders like this should be SHOT. If she had so much luvvvvv to give, why not give another child a home?

And who in their right mind makes a life-changing decision based on input from a seven year old? If her kid wanted to hold something, give him a doll.

If she's really making decisions based on a seven year old's input, maybe she should have asked him more realistic questions such as:

1. Hey Cal, it's great you want to hold a baybee. How do you feel about changing the diaper of an adult?
2. Or feeding her via a tube?
3. Or intervening when she has a seizure?
4. Or taking her everywhere for your entire life because she can't see, therefore you will never have a moment alone?
5. How about stepping up and becoming the full-time caretaker of two severely disabled kids when Dud takes a hike (because they always do) a Moo has to get a job?
6. How about never having your own childhood because you're taking care of your sisters?
7. How do you feel about watching your family crumble under financial and emotional strain because Mommy wants to breed and be a martyr?
7. How do you feel about being saddled with the care of two severely disabled humans for the rest of your life because the freaks who decided to do this will be dead or infirm?
Did Cal actually say that, or is it just Moo projecting onto him. I wonder what he's really thinking now that there's the possibility he'll be spending the rest of his life caring for two severely disabled people.
At least the husband is still around, and I didn't see any Jesus talk on her blog.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Ah, but we all know that breeding is a selfless act, that always takes into account the future children!winking smileyspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

I doubt Cal has any idea that he will be tasked with spending his life wiping the asses of his defecto-siblings. As for Moo, I think she is looking for any justification to get inpigged, and would definitely listen to the dribbling of kid who just needs a doll - at least he doesn't have to clean it's ass.

In regards to having a defect, I can assure you that even if there was 100% chance of having a defect, they would still breed, as they don't give a flying F about the kid at all. Plus, in their demented minds, more adulation would come from having a defect. Many of these breeders all have forms of Munchhausen by Proxy, and bask in the attention. Plus it also gives them a sense of power, as they would have complete control and decision over the defect.

I used to dread interacting with the parunts of the defects I was working for, as I knew that I was in for relentless power battles with majorly messed up a-holes, arguing over a kid they dumped into a system, and forgot about, until they felt invoking an ego stroking exercise.
July 31, 2016
nokidsandhappy
In regards to having a defect, I can assure you that even if there was 100% chance of having a defect, they would still breed, as they don't give a flying F about the kid at all. Plus, in their demented minds, more adulation would come from having a defect. Many of these breeders all have forms of Munchhausen by Proxy, and bask in the attention. Plus it also gives them a sense of power, as they would have complete control and decision over the defect.

I've been wondering if Munchhausen by Proxy is a factor in some of these famblees. Especially when they keep having defective kids, realizing the odds are high for it to repeat. One of the symptoms:

"Insatiable need for adulation" Hmmmm, sounds universally breederific to me!
July 31, 2016
This shit is a breeder's wet dream - perpetual, lifelong children. Kids who will never become independent, will never leave home, will never grow mentally or emotionally beyond childhood and will stay insanely tiny in spite of aging. It's what so many breeders dream of. Of course, these people haven't thought about what's going to happen if they die before their children because breeders never plan that far in advance. Odds are they'll be heaping the immense responsibility of their two defecto-tards onto their healthy child by guilting him into it.

For Gwen, cradling her daughter in her arms, and learning how to interpret her needs and hear her voice filled her life with joy, family, and a sense of purpose.

I think Moo needs her head examined. Sitting around all day trying to figure out what your sideshow child is squealing about brings you joy and gives your life purpose? So does that mean your healthy kid wasn't enough to give your life purpose?

"He said, 'Mom, I just want to hold Lola, even if it's just for a little bit, even if it's just for a day," Gwen says. "I was so grateful to hear his perspective. I knew we had all the support, family, and resources we needed to make life great for Lola."

I very seriously doubt a 7-year-old said this. If he did, he was probably coached/brainwashed by Moo into saying it. Also, why is Moo breeding based on the whims of her first grader? I will never understand these parents who will go and have more babies because their existing kids say they want siblings. Who exactly is the adult in this situation?

Gwen has reached out to a special lab several times to do a deeper investigation into the root of her daughters' microcephaly, mainly so she can learn if her son, Cal, could be a genetic carrier of the disease. But Cal put a stop to her search.

"He said, "Mom, I don't care if I have a baby like Claire or Lola. I love them," says Gwen.

Again, why are the parents letting the boy brat run the show? I don't see anything wrong with wanting to find the root of your kid's genetic fuckery. And again, I think Moo is either putting words in Junior's mouth or has yammered so much about the defecto brats and how he has to love them that he's just spewing recycled pro-breeding bullshit like Mommy does. What 7-year-old boy is even thinking about having kids or has the capacity to understand the challenges of raising a microcephalous idiot? When he gets older and grows some brain cells, he may very well want to find out if he's a carrier because, unlike his brain-dead parents, he may grow up not wanting to perpetuate obviously faulty genes into another generational dead-end.

Fucking selfish cunt. She sluiced a brat that turned out to be fucked in the head and, in spite of knowing that she had a one in four chance of birthing another societal burden, she went ahead and rolled the dice anyway and came up with snake eyes again. I'm real glad she thinks life is all happy-slappy now raising two tards and a regular kid, but will it still be as cute in 50 years when Mommy is 76 and still changing her idiot children's diapers (assuming she lives that long)? I guarantee Duh is gonna bail before the newest loaf turns five.
It's a fact.

Zika baybeez are the wet dream for WannaMoos.

The APA needs to have a WannaMoo entry under mental illness.
August 01, 2016
Moron Moo
"But then, she turned four, and [brother] Cal was six and a half, we knew we wanted a third child."

Not a third child. A new infant. Big difference. Like people who only "love" their kittens until they become cats. Despicable.

Cambion
Also, why is Moo breeding based on the whims of her first grader?

Exactly my thought. The kid's not old enough to have sex; he's not old enough to decide to bring another human into the world. Sounds like the mother was just happy to abdicate the responsibility; the whole thing smacks of another moo trying to suppress her regret.
No way the kid said any of that. If anything, he's already feeling the pressure, the suffocation of the sense of obligation, and neglect of his own needs and desires for the benefit of his disabled younger siblings. The more glurgy shit she's put in her kid's mouth, the more likely that kid has thrown some epic and not totally unjustified fits. He's being forced into a young caregiver role, which I consider abuse. He's a kid and shouldn't be given adult responsibilities for adult choices he did not make. He's going to be told that he can't do normal kid things because he needs to be home to help his parents out with his sisters. He's going to get told that HE is being selfish any time he tries to carve out a life for himself that doesn't revolve around his sisters.

Moo just didn't want to actually get 100% confirmation that she's an asshole to play genetic Russian Roulette and to pretend that she didn't severely and negatively impact her oldest and non-disabled child's life. She's putting what essentially is the blame onto Cal for taking the risk of creating another severely disabled child in a way that gets her more udder rubs and not rightful scorn.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
"We decided we were going to optimize her life, and she is going to do awesome. We decided we were going to rock this."

Just...no. The delusion is too strong. I have no words.
Notice that we NEVER get to hear about parents that get bad news like that and do the right thing and abort? I am sure they are out there, because Downs Syndrome parents have spoken out against them so much. I guess parents who make good decisions would get death threats from religious nuts with broods, and trashy moos with a screeching litter in their mobile homes.
August 10, 2016
What 7 year old kid ask his parents to have a baby ? I begged my mom not to have one when she mentioned she was thinkng about giving me a brother or sister. My brother was normal and healthy. Still, I could have done better in elementary school with full nights of sleep. It's not just breeders who are selfish. Young barren was and still is very fussy about her sleep.confused smiley
August 10, 2016
crazy old crone
Notice that we NEVER get to hear about parents that get bad news like that and do the right thing and abort? I am sure they are out there, because Downs Syndrome parents have spoken out against them so much. I guess parents who make good decisions would get death threats from religious nuts with broods, and trashy moos with a screeching litter in their mobile homes.

I would guess that the majority of parents that receive such a diagnosis actually do choose to terminate, they just keep quiet because they know they'll get demonized for it. I'll bet it would be easy to abort and then just tell everyone that it was a miscarriage. They wouldn't even have to outright lie, just use some vague language about "losing the baby."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
August 11, 2016
and everyone else has to pay for it

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login