Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Geezer Breeder Lets One Miracul Kill the Other

Posted by canadiandragons 
Geezer Breeder Lets One Miracul Kill the Other
August 12, 2016
Link

Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri said a 6-year-old boy "violently killed" his 2-week-old sister when the two were left alone inside a hot car while the mother went into a store.

The mother, 62-year-old Kathleen Marie Steele, of North Redington Beach, was arrested Thursday and charged with aggravated manslaughter. She is scheduled to make a first appearance in court Friday.

Gualtieri said Steele left the baby, also named Kathleen, alone in a vehicle with the 6-year-old and another child, age 3, while she went into a cell phone store in St. Pete on Monday, August 8.

Baby Kathleen started crying. According to reports, her cries are what prompted her brother to beat her to death.

"The way he was describing it, he was tossing that baby around like a rag doll,” said Gualtieri. "Her appearance was one of just a kid that had been pummeled."

The sheriff said the children were left in the vehicle with the doors locked and windows up for 30 minutes.

When Steele got back to the car, the 6-year-old told her baby Kathleen was hurt but she apparently ignored him.

After they got home, she called a neighbor who then called 911. But it was too late, the baby was already dead. The sheriff explains her mother's reaction.

"Deputies are there, paramedics are there working on a 13-day-old baby who's obviously dead,” said Gualtieri. “And she turns around and goes into the kitchen and starts putting groceries away, who does that?"

Steele was the baby's biological mother. Gualtieri said Steele was artificially inseminated with her dead husband’s sperm.

The 6-year-old is so young that he is not being charged. Gualtieri said the boy did show some remorse.

"At one point he did make a statement, something to the effect of "sometimes people make really bad mistakes,” he said.

The two children have been placed in the care of Department of Children and Families.

The sheriff says Child Protection Investigators were called to look into the family a couple of times in recent weeks. There was a complaint to a hotline that the children weren't being supervised properly, but he says investigators found no evidence of that.

He also says Steele had the baby unbuckled in a carrier and she fell out on the stairs. She took her to the hospital but investigators thought that was an accident.

We're told the 6 year old was a first grader at Lakewood Elementary School. The district's superintendent, Dr. Michael Grego, released this statement saying "This is a heartbreaking situation. The death of a child, of an infant, is so hard to process. I am deeply saddened by this...We will have support teams for our students and staff. And continue to work closely with the sheriff."

I'm...not sure we can count the number of fails here. Geezer breeder gets herself artificially knocked up TWICE, leaves both kids (including the newborn) unattended in a hot car in fucking AUGUST, ignores the kid when he tells her the baby was "hurt'", calls a neighbour instead of 911, and then is putting groceries away while the paramedics are trying to save the loaf. It...I...it just boggles the fucking mind. I really hope that boy gets into a really good foster home and that horrid woman is never allowed near him again.
Re: Geezer Breeder Lets One Miracul Kill the Other
August 12, 2016
The 6 year old is done, sounds like a sociopath. I hope the 3 year old can be saved.
August 12, 2016
She had a third baybee at SIXTY-TWO??? That is one geezer breeder
August 12, 2016
I HATE THESE FUCKING WOMEN

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 12, 2016
I dunno about that six-year old kid. I wouldn't want him around anyone, let alone around other kids in a foster home. ITA he is a sociopath and a danger to society. He's only six and has already killed a helpless toddler.

I'm glad the moo is getting charged, but the REAL killer is getting off scott-free because of his age. I think they should stick the little bastard into a cage and never let him out again.
August 12, 2016
Why couldn't she take them in with her? As a retail worker, I'm used to brats in the store, they no longer bother me. I'd rather have them in the store than have them die from hot car deaths.
August 12, 2016
People like her give the change your mind crowd fuel.
August 13, 2016
It sounds like both Moo and Brat are severely mentally ill. They should be locked up forever or euthanized. Most kids are mean little fuckers, but it is not normal for them to actually kill someone. Possibly Moo was trying to murder them all by locking them in the hot car and was too fucked up to know 30 minutes is not long enough. At least the baby is not suffering anymore with these psychos for family members. Why do the sickest, most evil and most damaged people always breed?
August 13, 2016
I agree, moo and 6 year old are both socios. They better watch that 3 year old pretty closely, too.
August 13, 2016
Leaving children in a hot car in the Florida heat? Sounds as if moo was working toward an eventual multiple PNA by hot-car syndrome, if not that time, then at some time in the near future.

Notice from the story it sounded as if she didn't much care about the children. " 'Deputies are there, paramedics are there working on a 13-day-old baby who's obviously dead,' said Gualtieri. 'And she turns around and goes into the kitchen and starts putting groceries away, who does that?' "
August 13, 2016
Well this is a new spin on an old classic, that's for sure. Sounds like Moo was planning some car-broiled dumplings for dinner, but I guess she didn't cook 'em long enough.

I'm willing to give the killer kid the benefit of the doubt for now because I honestly wonder if he was coached by Moo to do what he did. Sounds like maybe Moo regretted having another kid so late in life (that, or she regrets having a daughter with her dead husband's sperm instead of a son), so maybe she planned a multi-PNA, but also told the oldest kid to throw the loaf around if it started crying in order to not draw the attention of strangers to the car and for good measure so at least the most annoying kid would die. At worst, the loaf would probably wind up dead from being heaved around like a toy (but nobody would blame Moo for it). At best, all the kids would be dead from the heat.

Moo started breeding very late in life - assuming she has no other grown kids, she had her first one around 55 or 56, then another around 58-59 and this most recent one at 62. Why'd she have kids when she was so old? I can only assume all of them were IVF loaves, meaning she (or her husband) had to spend a fortune to make those kids. I also wonder when her husband died (I'm guessing he died while she was in pig with the dead kid) and if she just didn't want to look at his offspring any longer or couldn't deal with them alone, so she tried to off them all or just quit giving a shit about them. I'm not trying to justify her behavior, but I wonder if there was a reason for all this. Something about this whole situation just sounds a little contrived to me.

That 6-year-old is going to be in the system for the rest of his life. You think anyone is going to take him when he has a history of killing babies? I don't think his own family wouldn't even adopt or foster him, especially if they've got other young kids in the house. The 3-year-old might have a better chance at finding a new home, but since it's not a cute infant anymore, I seriously doubt it.

I honestly wonder why women like this don't surrender their kids. I mean, is it really so taboo to give up your older kids that killing them seems like the better option? I guess there's just that much pressure on women from society; they're expected to all take part in, adore and be good at motherhood to the point where they refuse to admit when they can't actually do it. Then they go fucking nuts and kill their kids when they can't deal with them anymore. If Moo didn't want the loaf, I guarantee someone else would have taken it. I don't know, this whole thing is so fucked up. I'm hoping there will be updates because I feel like there were some holes in this story.
August 13, 2016
This story is so disturbing on so many levels. One thing is clear, this woman shouldn't have had ANY children.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
August 14, 2016
I'm not buying it.
Moo beat the poor kid and twisted the 6 year old's arm to take the heat because he wont be charged.
Thankfully, it backfired and moo is still in the clink.
August 15, 2016
have you seen picture of that sow? what a fugly sow

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 20, 2016
mumofsixbirds
I dunno about that six-year old kid. I wouldn't want him around anyone, let alone around other kids in a foster home. ITA he is a sociopath and a danger to society. He's only six and has already killed a helpless toddler.

I'm glad the moo is getting charged, but the REAL killer is getting off scott-free because of his age. I think they should stick the little bastard into a cage and never let him out again.

The baby wasn't a toddler, she was a 13-day-old baby.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 21, 2016
craftyzits
mumofsixbirds

The baby wasn't a toddler, she was a 13-day-old baby.

Sorry about that, I misread the article, my bad. :/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login