Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reddit Story about CF Airplane Passenger Pwns Breeder

Posted by deegee 
Reddit Story about CF Airplane Passenger Pwns Breeder
September 04, 2016
This was a terrific story about a woman on a Lufthansa flight from Germany to Singapore who was mentally prepared to take on a breeder who wanted her to unrecline her seat so her lap baby would be more comfy on the very long flight.

https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/514jnj/the_entitled_breeder_who_tried_to_not_allow_me_to/

It's pretty long so I won't cut and paste it here unless someone can't read it.
Re: Reddit Story about CF Airplane Passenger Pwns Breeder
September 04, 2016
Oh wow, total breeder shut down!! HAHA!
If her special snowflake was so 'precious' then she would have cared enough to buy another seat and actually have the child in a car seat - where it should be. Sitting in a giant flying tin can for that long is bad enough but having to sit upright with a screaming brat behind you is even worse! I know if I sit upright in a plane seat for too long my back starts to hurt, among other things.

I'm glad that this breeder got shut down the way she did. Maybe next time she HAS to fly, she will think about leaving her brat at home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
September 04, 2016
Anyone who brings a chyuld under three on a plane for any reason other than international adoption or relocation is a piece of shit, period. angry smiley
September 04, 2016
I hope you don't mind but I'm copying the story here because it was great but it has been removed and now it's only available from google cache for a short while. I removed a few sentences which may get the FA in trouble, they were irrelevant to the story anyway.)

---
(Before someone says anything: obviously the conversations are paraphrased, I obviously don’t remember the exact words). (And using a throwaway because I just don't really want to post this with my main).
I flew a couple of days ago from Germany to Australia for my brother’s wedding which is taking place this coming weekend.
Breeder was clearly Australian with her accent. I’m Australian, but I speak German as fluently as a non-native can expect…..I studied it for 4 years at University before going to Germany on exchange for my final year. I then moved and did my masters there (for free!!!!!!!!) and have now lived/worked there for the last 3 or so years.
On my ~12 hour flight from Frankfurt to Singapore (so long haul), I had the slight misfortune of having a woman with a baby sit behind me. I say slight because I travel between Aus-Germany at least once a year, but often twice, so I’ve invested in a good eye mask, excellent noise cancelling headphones and ear plugs so it’s not like I’d have to listen to it scream.
After food was served, the person in front of me reclined, so I put in my earplugs, got my eyemask out, checked I wouldn’t smash someone’s nose because I’m not THAT much of an inconsiderate asshole and reclined to go to sleep.
The breeder behind me with the lap baby started telling me ‘YOU CAN’T RECLINE, I HAVE A BABY, IT’S UNCOMFORTABLE TO HAVE A BABY I NEED SPACE, GET UP, DON’T BE SELFISH’.
I told her ‘your baby is not my problem’ and put my head down and ignored her. Because fuck her, that’s why. Breeder pressed the call button and when the flight attendant came over, she rude just told her that she needs to tell the ‘selfish bitch in front of me that she needs to have some consideration for those travelling with their precious (YES SHE USED THIS WORD) babies and pop my seat up and stop being a selfish twenty one year old (LOL, bitch, I’m 31. That’s what happens when you don’t breed, you stay looking young) who thinks she runs the world and do the right thing and put the mother and her baby first instead of her own selfish desires rah rah rah’.
No.
You don’t get to tell me I have to be squished in between my upright seat and the person in front of me who has reclined because of your baby.
You made the decision to minimise your space when you decided to fly with a baby and to have it on your lap the whole way. You could have bought a extra seat and put them in their carseat if you didn’t want to be uncomfortable with the baby on your lap. But you chose to do it the cheap way, which is fine since for some bizarre reason, planes have decided you’re allowed to have a baby on your lap despite the fact it is fucking DANGEROUS in an emergency if it goes flying. Anyway. Not my problem you’re uncomfortable. You chose to fly long haul with a lap baby. Deal with it.
I politely said ‘The fact you have a lap baby is my not problem’ and the breeder gasped and looked at me like I just said Donald Trump and Tony Abbott are the greatest things that happened to the world. Since she said nothing, I continued, somehow managing not to fly off the handle at her and said something like. ‘You are the one who chose to fly with a baby on your lap. Maybe it sucks, but it was your choice so the discomfort of that needs to be worn by you, not by me.’.
The breeders just flips again about how YOU’LL UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU HAVE CHILDREN RAH RAH and I can see the flight attendant is trying not to roll her eyes. So I explained to her in German that I’m sorry this has become a scene, but the person in front of me has reclined leaving me (he’s snoring away, must have good earplugs or be dead if breeder hasn’t stirred him) with little choice to but to recline myself. I checked to make sure I wouldn’t hurt her, but she seems to think she has the right to recline her own seat (I was standing/leaning on my seat at this point and could see hers was reclined) but thinks I should stay upright for 10 hours to accommodate her and is using the baby as an excuse.
The breeder snapped ‘speak English! It’s rude to speak some other language while I’m here’.
The flight attendant tried so hard to suppress her smile but I definitely saw the corners of it. IDK if she was going to say something, but I turned and said to the breeder ‘We’re speaking German. On a German owned and operated plane. Technically, English is ‘some other language’.
Breeder had no comeback.
The flight attendant then got AWESOME.
Flight attendant said to the breeder ‘It is not her responsibility to accommodate your baby. She has the right to recline her seat, end of discussion…..unless you want me to tell you not to recline your seat either?
Breeder sighs and muttered ‘see how you enjoy having your seat kicked the whole way to Singapore love’.
Flight attendant looked at her with a butter-wouldn’t-melt-in-her-mouth smile and said ‘I’m telling you not to kick her seat..……..now that I’ve given that instruction, if you kick her seat even once, I will have you arrested upon landing for ignoring the directions of the flight crew, which you are by law to follow’.
She turns to me and says in German ‘please hit the call button if this insufferable woman as much as breathes on your seat’.
Definitely going to send Lufthansa a rave review of her. Lufthansa will definitely be hearing about how great she was.
Thankfully, the breeder seemed spooked by the threat of arrest that I didn’t hear or feel another peep from her for the remaining 9 or whatever hours.
THAT SAID:
Breeders:
When you choose to fly with your sex trophy on your lap, you are the one who needs to deal with the negative outcomes of doing that, such has not having as much space or comfort for yourself. If you really want some more space on the plane, than cough up the money and buy Junior their own seat and bring the car seat along. But if you want to be cheap it is not up to the poor person who lost the seat lottery and has to sit in front of you and junior to sacrifice their comfort to accommodate your decision to fly with your crotchfruit on your lap.
FU and stop being so entitled. It is NOT everyone else’s duty to be even more uncomfortable for 12 hours to accommodate your choice to fly with a kid on your lap!!!!!
September 05, 2016
Why was it removed? I guess some people were saying it was bullshit but it sounds plausible to me.

I was once on a long-haul flight and the kid behind me was kicking my seat. I turned around and saw the breeder was sleeping, so I pushed the call button and explained the problem to the FA. She woke up the breeder and said, "You need to stop your kid from kicking the seat." The breeder said something like, "Can't you keep an eye on him?" and the FA said, "It's not my job to watch your child and I am too busy to do it. You are going to have to keep him from disturbing other passengers." After that I did not get kicked anymore.

On another flight some fucking breeder had a total brat. This brat threw something that hit me on the head. Then the breeder sprayed some disinfectant which she managed to get all over my arm. Then the kid once again threw something and hit me on the head and that time I turned around and said that I have put up with enough, stop giving the kid things that it is just going to throw at me. I listed all the things that had happened to me during that short flight and said to keep it under control. The FA overheard and moved them to another seat.

So no, I didn't get any special rewards but in my experience FAs will generally step in when the brattiness goes beyond wailing like a banshee.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login