Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Disney Nightmare

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Disney Nightmare
December 11, 2006
A fellow child-hater and co-worker just returned from a trip to Disneyland. She loves the place and is a big kid herself, just like me. She usually goes every year, and comes home with minimal horror stories. This year, apparently, the kids are worse than ever. Her nightmare began with the hell-ride to Florida, having a kid cough on her and enduring miscellaneous brattiness on the plane.

She said the kids in the park were helacious monsters while blind-eyed pahrunts merely stood by letting the little darlings get away with everything from rude behavior to destructiveness.

I think Disney should have a 3 month period where it's "adults only." I bet those 3 months would be the businest ever.
Re: Disney Nightmare
December 11, 2006
Well if you do swing the disney way, there are the unoffical "Gay Days" at disney. 2007 dates being May 29-June 4.
I'm not saying there would be any fewer, or better behaved, children there at that time, but the potential for that is possible. Many people believe the very sight of two people of the same gender having fun together, and possibly holding hands, is enough to turn their child gay and would avoid the park like the plague on those days (which are publicized in both the gay and fundamentalist communities). Generally it seems to me that the children of gay folks are better behaved because you have to actually WANT to be a PARENT to get a kid when you're gay as opposed to us heterosexuals who can just spoot out kids without any real thought at all.
December 11, 2006
When involved on the local level of NOW, I helped out at one of the Gay Pride events after Gay Days at Disney. The local chapter of NOW felt we needed support the community that always helped out with clinic work when the Operation Rescue folks came to visit. I hate to say it but there are many brats among the gay community's children. Some of the homosexual parents can be just as breederish as their heterosexual peers. And...My Friends...one lesbian moo got on my case for not going to church or believing in God. I was going through a spiritual crisis in those days and felt I was very well an atheist.

"FUCK WORK"
December 11, 2006
Yes of course, there are always exceptions...but I'll still stand by my statement that for the most part, kids of gay parents are just better behaved because their parents have to actually want to be PARENTS to get those kids as opposed to breeders who can just make a kid with any ol' thing that comes along.

I would imagine the lesbian moo wasn't out in her church, which sort of begs the question, why participate in something that will hate you if it finds out what you truly are?
Anonymous User
December 12, 2006
I love Disney. I have always fantasized about them having 1 CF day a year. I would go!!! When I went last time, it was not during the gay period and I saw a lot of gay couples (sans kyds).

I bet Euro disney would be a good bet seeing how empty it is all the time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login