Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Public pumping at the hotel lobby

Posted by tea princess 
Public pumping at the hotel lobby
September 07, 2016
Moo attends a seminar at a hotel and asks for a place to pump milk. Moo is directed to the bathroom, which results in the usual hysteria on her part. Moo brings up the stupidest reasons why she must be accommodated. (BTW that thing she uses for pumping looks like something that could blow up any time... in a world full of terror attacks I wouldn't want it around either.)

Hotel: No, you can't use the hotel rooms since you haven't paid for it.
Moo: Uhh I paid a fee to attend the seminar which paid YOU, so YES, I am a paying customer.
Moo logic: if she pays for something in a hotel, she must be allowes access to the entire hotel. Next time I won't bother booking a hotel room; if I just drink a beer in their bar, they must allow me access to the presidential suite, since hey, I'm a paying customer, right?

Hotel: There are no hotel rooms available. We sold out this morning.
Moo: LIES, I found rooms on Expedia!
Moo logic: I could have booked a room on Expedia, but that would go against the "I'm a moo, I get free shit" rule.

Hotel: As a staff, we don't have offices. Only the GM has an office but you can't go in there."
Moo logic: I'm doing the Most Important Job on Earth! What's a mere hotel manager compared to me???

Moo to GM: "sir, you don't eat where you shit, so why should my baby!"
(the baby wasn't even with her.)

https://www.facebook.com/nlynda/posts/10104379518162351:0

Facebook commenter in reply to another commenter: "Lol wooooow you must not been breast fed as a baby."
me thinking: I wasn't either, and guess what, I fucking survived it.
Re: Public pumping at the hotel lobby
September 07, 2016
"BTW that thing she uses for pumping looks like something that could blow up any time... in a world full of terror attacks I wouldn't want it around either.)"

If only it would suddenly explode
September 07, 2016
Yeah, if she wants a hotel room in which to pump, she can pay triple the normal price to make up for the time the housekeeping staff would have to spend re-cleaning a room including biohazard precautions.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
September 07, 2016
Yeah... charge her a 'pet fee' They say that's for extra cleaning and sanitizing. Heh.. they should sanitize EVERY room... not just the ones with pets. Who knows what goes on in those rooms.
September 07, 2016
It's mind-boggling just how entitled so many Moos are. If such humiliations are so terrible, why bother to put them on FB? Oh yeah, for the udder rubs and asspats! eye rolling smiley

It takes a child to raze a village.
September 07, 2016
Moo needs to take it up with the seminar organizers not the hotel. She paid to attend the organizer's event not the hotel. If she wants a milking room she should talk to the organizers about doing one next year, or even better volunteer to run it next year. If I'm the hotel manager I'm looking at the contract with the seminar and depending on the contract adding a PITA surcharge, or requiring the organizers to rent an additional room (either in function space or a hotel room) for milking next year. Sending a polite email suggesting the organizers reserve a room for milking doesn't get you attention online.

Also calling bullshit on it happening the way moo said. The hotel desk people probably told her to ask the seminar group and did their best to deal with a rabid cow. If they gave moo a room, she would demand a suite.

Moo strikes me as a professional activist type who went to the seminar with the intent of asking for a free room for milking so she could be seen as an advocate and mama bear. I'm sure she'll find a way to cash in on it.

I am so glad the events I deal with don't appeal to breeders though the new volunteers want to make it fabmlee friendly.
September 07, 2016
Many nicer hotels that can accommodate seminars also have powder/sitting rooms adjacent to bathrooms. Sounds like the perfect place to pump. As a last resort she could have brought her car and went out to it to pump. Similar to needing a private area to make a phone call at a hotel, either find a powder room or go to your car. Or foresee the problem in advance and pony up for a room in advance.
September 08, 2016
Some people need a lesson on the concept of private property rights.
September 08, 2016
Ahhh, go milk yourself, cow!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
September 09, 2016
Lost opportunity I'd say. They could've given Bessie the directions to the nearest dairy farm.the finger smiley
September 09, 2016
I saw this on Fakebook a few days ago, but didn't want to comment because I knew there'd be breeder backlash.

tea princess
Moo logic: if she pays for something in a hotel, she must be allowes access to the entire hotel. Next time I won't bother booking a hotel room; if I just drink a beer in their bar, they must allow me access to the presidential suite, since hey, I'm a paying customer, right?

Exactly this. Paying to be somewhere doesn't mean you automatically get access to every restricted space, and you don't get to do whatever you want there. Places have rules and she needed to figure out what theirs were beforehand. She could've called and asked what the options were and made alternate arrangements if theirs weren't acceptable.

Re: their refusal to put her in an uncleaned room. It makes perfect sense because the bathrooms are probably cleaned every hour or half hour, especially if it's a nicer hotel. I actually can't recall ever seeing a hotel lobby bathroom that wasn't clean. If they don't clean/inspect a guest room after someone leaves, they could be opening themselves up to liability if she tripped over something the previous guest left on the floor, cut herself on a razor they left behind, etc.

The logic that pumping or beefing in a restroom is "gross" or "contaminates" the myrakul juice makes zero sense to me. The beefmilk (or the infant) doesn't ever have to touch anything in the bathroom—and even if it did, public bathrooms are often cleaned on a frequent basis; they're probably cleaner than, say, moo's house (because god knows these bitches are always tee-heeing about how filthy their homes are). If I have a granola bar in my purse and I bring my purse into the bathroom, is the granola bar automatically contaminated? No! It's in a container AND the container doesn't even touching any surface in the bathroom, so it's protected twofold, just like beefmilk in a pump is.

Of course, moos (and duhs) don't follow logic, they follow whatever gets them the most attention/forces people to bend over backwards for them.
September 11, 2016
I loved this comment!

Ugh so over these damn entitled moms. I breastfed and pumped but knew damn well enough that if pumping wasn't accessible some place to time my outings to go out between pumps or just keep my ass at home. It's called motherhood. Grow up. You made a baby. No one is obligated to accommodate you with anything but the person you made a baby with. Ugh

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login