Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo has loads of mental health disorders after baybee nearly dies

Posted by cfdavep 
Moo has loads of mental health disorders after baybee nearly dies
October 01, 2016
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/yogi-instagram-mental-health_us_57ec2048e4b082aad9b8db59

I guess according to her she has every mental disorder in existence after her sprog nearly dies, so she dyes her hair pink and does yoga making it a photographic journey. She says everytime her kid whines or cries about something now it triggers her PTSD. It seems that nowadays if you don't feel joyful all the time and a bad memory pops up over anything it is called PTSD.
Re: Moo has loads of mental health disorders after baybee nearly dies
October 02, 2016
This bitch has no idea what PTSD really is. As someone who has suffered from it for years, I'm insulted by this attention whore who thinks she can romanticize mental illness with her yoga-stagram and a box of pink hair dye. She probably has no idea what a real flashback or panic attack really is. I'd like her to have to manage panic attacks every single day. I'd like her to know what it's like when trauma-triggered panic and anxiety escalate to the point of being debilitating. I'd like her to suddenly face a trigger out of nowhere and struggle to keep her composure for the sake of not breaking down in public. I'd like her to wake up in the middle of the night, consumed by the specter of trauma as he struggles to breathe. THAT is PTSD. Not mooing about your baybee shrieking because, you know, it's alive.

"If your parenting didn't make him a sociopath the lack of it did." -Jessica Jones
October 02, 2016
I give her just one of my nightmares.

Heck I'd give her just one of the experiences that caused them.

This bitch has no idea what PTSD really is.

It seems to me that folks are labeling just about any "trauma" they suffer as PTSD. In the past, this syndrome was called "shell shock" and only those who lived through the horrors of combat could lay claim to it. Now, apparently anyone can, and for just about any reason.

Evidently a number of things can now cause PTSD... Upset about a fender-bender? You might have PTSD. Kids giving you a hard time? PTSD. Dude stole your car stereo? You're not just angry, you're experiencing PTSD. Didn't have the right childbirth experience? Definitely PTSD.

I feel bad for people, particularly our vets, who are suffering from actual PTSD.
October 02, 2016
I feel awful for people living with PTSD with horrible panic attacks, I know what panic itself it like, it is AWFUL. I know of one guy around here who is a Vet and goes though hell mentally during the fireworks. He gets through it with help from meds, his wife and ALL of his coping skills. This is real PTSD although people can also have for other reasons. It is these moos who "went though a scary" time who are healing with yoga poses and and pink hair that cause people to not take people with real PTSD disorder seriously. I would say not being taken seriously would be even a worse for women because of these "hip moos".
Isn't PTSD an actual disorder in the DSM with actual diagnostic criteria? Oh wait, I'm using reason and talking about an attention whore. My bad

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
contemplativeintrovert
Isn't PTSD an actual disorder in the DSM with actual diagnostic criteria? Oh wait, I'm using reason and talking about an attention whore. My bad

For real..shame on you for using logic. In the comparison of moos and their "PTSD", shelter animals qualify for this diagnosis more than any breeding heifer I have yet to come across.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
October 02, 2016
HuffPo used to be a decent source of news and info, but not anymore. They are completely Moo-obsessed. Millennials must be the very first generation to give birth! And of course modern Moos have it so much worse than those in the past. Imagine the PTSD Yoga-Moo would have if her kyd had DIED.thinks someone else is crazy

It takes a child to raze a village.
October 02, 2016
Nope, not buying the PTSD thing either. My mother just died three days ago and she's someone I've known my entire life. I feel sorrow, grief and a plethora of other emotions, but this hasn't triggered any PTSD symptoms in me, and I've been diagnosed with that disorder and on meds for it. The worst I've had to do was take an Ativan when I found out she died, which was in the middle of the night.

My mother may have not been perfect, but she was the only mother I've known and I loved her dearly. It took her many years to die from dementia and watching her wither away slowly was traumatic. Not traumatic in the sense that it would cause me panic attacks, which I've had in the past, because that wasn't a particular trigger for me. If anything, I'm relieved that she's no longer suffering.

When I get triggered, it's usually from something like being outside in a crowded place or being alone somewhere without anyone I know to be with me. I have suffered with severe panic and anxiety, and it's connected to the fact that a family member sexually fucking assaulted me when I was a kid. I am essentially housebound, and have been so now for many years.

This woman's kid didn't even die. She should be celebrating that fact, but instead she's making it allll about herrrrr....shame on her.

As a sufferer of this mental disorder, I'm seriously pissed off at people who diagnose themselves and then cow all over the place about it. If she really had PTSD, she'd have to see a shrink, go on meds and fucking YOGA and pink hair ain't gonna fix it. This woman should be ashamed of herself. angry smiley
October 02, 2016
This bit from George Carlin is for thom and our other members in real, honest-to-god stressful jobs:

I don't like words that hide the truth. I don't like words that conceal reality. I don't like euphemisms, or euphemistic language. And American English is loaded with euphemisms. Cause Americans have a lot of trouble dealing with reality. Americans have trouble facing the truth, so they invent the kind of soft language to protect themselves from it, and it gets worse with every generation. For some reason, it just keeps getting worse. I'll give you an example of that.

There's a condition in combat. Most people know about it. It's when a fighting person's nervous system has been stressed to it's absolute peak and maximum. Can't take anymore input. The nervous system has either snapped or is about to snap.

In the first world war, that condition was called shell shock. Simple, honest, direct language. Two syllables, shell shock. Almost sounds like the guns themselves.

That was seventy years ago. Then a whole generation went by and the second world war came along and very same combat condition was called battle fatigue. Four syllables now. Takes a little longer to say. Doesn't seem to hurt as much. Fatigue is a nicer word than shock.

Then we had the war in Korea, 1950. Madison avenue was riding high by that time, and the very same combat condition was called operational exhaustion. Hey, we're up to eight syllables now! And the humanity has been squeezed completely out of the phrase. It's totally sterile now. Operational exhaustion. Sounds like something that might happen to your car.

Then of course, came the war in Viet Nam, which has only been over for about sixteen or seventeen years, and thanks to the lies and deceits surrounding that war, I guess it's no surprise that the very same condition was called post-traumatic stress disorder. Still eight syllables, but we've added a hyphen! And the pain is completely buried under jargon. Post-traumatic stress disorder.

I'll bet you if we'd still been calling it shell shock, some of those Viet Nam veterans might have gotten the attention they needed at the time.

If Carlin had updated this bit for the 2000's, he would have noted that post-traumatic stress disorder had been further truncated to PTSD!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
I'm not buying the PTSD thing either, but if she does somehow actually have some mental disorder going on, there must have been something wrong even before the incident with the loaf. The kyd is fine, it DIDN'T die, and if that was enough to trigger mental illness, moomoo must have had something wrong upstairs well before this occurred.

As someone who suffers from mental illness, I'm all for normalizing it and bringing into mainstream discussions. This cow is NOT doing that—she's trivializing it, encouraging the types of people who self-diagnose because sometimes they have a bad day and perpetuating the myth that anyone can be cured with crunchy lifestyle changes. Fuck that.

mumofsixbirds
Nope, not buying the PTSD thing either. My mother just died three days ago and she's someone I've known my entire life. I feel sorrow, grief and a plethora of other emotions, but this hasn't triggered any PTSD symptoms in me, and I've been diagnosed with that disorder and on meds for it. The worst I've had to do was take an Ativan when I found out she died, which was in the middle of the night.

My mother may have not been perfect, but she was the only mother I've known and I loved her dearly. It took her many years to die from dementia and watching her wither away slowly was traumatic. Not traumatic in the sense that it would cause me panic attacks, which I've had in the past, because it wasn't a trigger for me. If anything, I'm relieved that she's no longer suffering.

I'm so sorry for your loss. friendly hug
October 02, 2016
You know who's going to have honest to god PTSD? Her kid. Could you imagine living with this?
Junior: "Mom, I have to tell you something. This kid in my class... he's being really mean..."
Moo: (starts to hyperventilate and be all dramatic and shit) "Junior, Mommy doesn't like it when you complain about those things! You almost died! Don't you understand? You almost died!" (swoons) "Oh God, honey, you can't talk about those things! They make Mommy sick! Only happy things in this house, okay?"

Junior: (cries) "Mommy, Scruffy the hamster is dead!"
Moo: "Well at least you're still alive!"
Junior: "But Scruffy was my frie..."
Moo: "Scruffy is a hamster, Junior! I almost lost a baby! I almost lost you! What did I say about talking about those things? Only happy things in this house! Now go to your room!"
Junior: "But..."
Moo: "Go upstairs now! You made Mommy feel sick!"

Moo: "Why are you upset, Junior?"
Junior: "My girlfriend/boyfriend broke up with me."
Moo: "Is that all? Really, you're crying over that? How about almost losing a child! I almost lost you!
Junior: "But I really need to talk..."
Moo: "No, what you need is to be happy!" (gets into yoga pose on the living room fllor)
Junior: (angrily stomps up the stairs)

Junior: (some years later, sadly looks down at rejection letter) "I didn't get into insert university here."
Moo: "Well you should just be grateful you're here! You almost died! Why can't you understand how hard that was for me? Why do you have to keep upsetting me like this?" (gets into yoga pose) "Happy thoughts... happy thoughts... happy thoughts..."
I am so sorry to hear about your mom MO6 heart

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
October 04, 2016
Thanks, rudeawakening and addiea raine. The funeral is tomorrow morning. I have a feeling it's really going to hit me hard then. sad smiley
Let me draw your attention to a lovely little quote from Heidi that will explain everything...

Williams had difficulty letting go of what happened. She would get triggered every time her son would whine or cry and even had multiple episodes of self-harm, she said.

Three words... Borderline Personality Disorder!

There is no PTSD - but there's a deckload of BPD there (with a healthy sprinkling of adjustment disorder as well).
October 06, 2016
PTSD used to fucking mean something. Now it seems like every single butthurt little snowflake claims to have it because they got scared or inconvenienced or had to deal with reality for five seconds.

I don't deny that finding your kid unresponsive is frightening and will make you worry over every peep your kid makes or doesn't make for a little while, but someone who spontaneously develops a cornucopia of mental disorders over the same event is probably someone who was much too unstable to be having kids in the first place. She's self-harming too - why's nobody taken her kid from her? If she's too fucked in the head to take care of herself, then she's too fucked in the head to raise a child.

I can already tell this kid is never gonna be allowed to do anything because he almost DIED when he was a baby, so Mommy can't ever let him out of her sight. When Moo has lived through real trauma, then she can claim she has post-traumatic stress disorder. No going to birthday parties or sleepovers or on class trips or to the prom or college because "you almost DIED!" And what electricfire said too; Moo will make this all about her and will guilt the kid into not trying to stray too far from home because him doing so will trigger Mommy and make her sick again. She'll probably use it as a means to get the kid to behave too and he'll probably grow up having to take care of a crazy mother who is fully emotionally dependent on him. She won't let him move out or date or have any contact with anyone else because he needs to stay with Mommy forever so she doesn't get sick from worrying about whether or not he's alive if he's not home where she can see him.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login