Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Christmas lights PNA

Posted by cfdavep 
Christmas lights PNA
November 17, 2016
https://www.yahoo.com/news/cops-infant-strangled-halloween-lights-214800154.html

Moo strangles 1 year old sprog with the Christmas lights, then calls 911 saying toadler did it when she was in the shower. Cops figure out her game.
Re: Christmas lights PNA
November 17, 2016
also says duh is in prison. obviously moo is a piece of work

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 17, 2016
What's under the tree this year? A grand jury indictment!
(I didn't read the article, so assuming it's in the U.S.)
November 20, 2016

A Florida mom has...

That's pretty much all I need to hear.

Kristen De Pasquale called 911 Thursday, claiming her 2-year-old son, Michael, choked his infant sister to death with the string of lights.

Blaming her other kid who "didn't know any better."

“I was taking a shower and my kids were out here playing and I came out and her like, I have the Halloween lights and it was wrapped around her neck. I was gone for two seconds!”

I Only Looked Away For A SecondTM!

"This is a terrible tragedy for everyone involved," Caudill told the Orlando Sentinel. "She's very upset. She lost a child, a child she loved very much."

"Lost a child" implies that she didn't kill the kid herself. She's only upset that she got caught. Christ, can't millennials even do a PNA correctly? If you're gonna lie and say you were in the shower when the kid died, make sure it looks like you took a fucking shower.
November 21, 2016
Well, when you have to do a PNA on a budget, you cannot afford to do it on a Disney vacation.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login